RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

youngatheart 20-11-2008 05:10 PM

Hugs back to you all, thank you for mine. My name is Sam (female) btw :)

Louise 20-11-2008 05:14 PM

please to meet you sam.

youngatheart 20-11-2008 05:19 PM

lovely to meet you too Louisexx

BoundNoMore 20-11-2008 05:50 PM

make the world stop I want to get off....

just-another-gurl 20-11-2008 08:24 PM

*cuddles everyone n offers comfort food:)* xxx

MammaMia 20-11-2008 09:32 PM

*hugs Emma, Louise, Sam, Amanda & anyone else I've forgotten*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 1231306)

QFT :(

Louise 20-11-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by just-another-gurl (Post 1231773)
*cuddles everyone n offers comfort food:)* xxx

Mary Anne 20-11-2008 09:57 PM

*big hugs for everyone*

feel bleugh, no better way to describe it
work was crap as usual but at least a distraction, a little concerned my arms were exposed, nobody said anything but it is a worry it has been noted by others.

Louise 20-11-2008 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 1231306)

is there anything you want to talk about?

Louise 20-11-2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Anne (Post 1232106)
*big hugs for everyone*

feel bleugh, no better way to describe it
work was crap as usual but at least a distraction, a little concerned my arms were exposed, nobody said anything but it is a worry it has been noted by others.

hugs back i am sorry your feeling like this, i worry about people seeing my arms but no one does say anything.

Kahlia1981 20-11-2008 10:16 PM

Hi all. *leaves big hugs for everyone*

I think I got about 2 hours sleep last night. Meh. Oh well I'll get over it.

*hugs everyone in the room one by one and hands out stuffed animals to anybody who wants one to cuddle up with*

Louise 20-11-2008 11:17 PM

*takes cuddly toy* and goes to hide in the courner.

caiden 20-11-2008 11:35 PM

*takes cuddly toy and curls up in the corner. snores quietly...*

MammaMia 21-11-2008 12:07 AM

So scared.
Please pray she's ok.
I can't lose her.

Pomegranate 21-11-2008 04:22 AM

My point still stands, but I did lie. I am not doing too good. I think I need stitches, again, well, no, I know I do. Worst thing is I could quite happily sit here and cut more and more if I didn't need to get car sorted so early tomorrow. I am anxiously awaiting saturday to SI as I want. How sad and pathetic is that.

Kahlia1981 21-11-2008 08:13 AM

*hugs everyone*

I feel like such a failure. I'm thinking of completing a course through distance education .... it could take me as little as 2.5 years for something that through the university up here will take me at least 8. But I don't know if I'm doing the right thing. :( Poot!

*hugs everyone again*

youngatheart 21-11-2008 01:39 PM

hugs all,
sounds good! im doing a distance course too, its great.

zowie 21-11-2008 05:33 PM

*Gives everyone a big group hug*

I'm on leave from the hospital and am going to the pub with some friends tonight xxx

Kahlia1981 21-11-2008 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystalheart (Post 1233471)
hugs all,
sounds good! im doing a distance course too, its great.

Do you find it difficult to keep your motivation up, or miss the interaction (face to face) with other students? Those are the couple of things I'm a little worried about. I'm still deliberating over it. I asked for a course prospectus which should arrive during the next week or so. Then I can enrol. The really good thing is that the study year is basically split into 4 study periods so even if I can only manage one subject a study period I can complete 4 subjects a year.

*hugs everyone in the ward one by one*

Zowie, enjoy your leave from the hospital. I hope things are going well for you.

To everyone that has exams at the present time: Good luck.

:rose:

MammaMia 21-11-2008 10:04 PM

*sighs*

Today's been goooooooood. But um that alcohol is catching up with me and so is the temptation dammit.

I think I'm gonna try stay away from RYL tonight to be safe :S

Pomegranate 21-11-2008 11:32 PM

A+E trip completed, again. As she stitched all I thought was how futile it was since I would probably only have another one tomorrow. *sigh* going out drinking now.

Kahlia1981 22-11-2008 02:07 AM

*gives special hugs to Emma and Helen*
*walks around the ward giving hugs to everyone she can find and leaving stuffed animals in weird places*
*finds a quiet little place out of the way of everyone to sit down and cry*

Pomegranate 22-11-2008 05:36 AM

cut but it's not enough, barely steri worthy. I need to see the inside, see that I match up to the anatomy of ordinary humans.

Kahlia1981 22-11-2008 06:25 AM

*hugs Emma*

Pomegranate 22-11-2008 06:37 AM

*squishes Kahlia* It's ok, I checked and my anatomy seems to be the same. May need a few extra stitches but its ok. Been alternating a+e's to make it less likely I get in trouble. Today I agreed to see the crisis team but after an hour (despite being free and in the department), I did not see them. Different a+e tomorrow me thinks.

just-another-gurl 22-11-2008 10:56 AM

*hugs everyone.. then wraps self up in sleepin bag n sits completely gobsmacked*

Snuffles 22-11-2008 10:57 AM

*gives Emma hugs*

MammaMia 22-11-2008 02:00 PM

*cuddles Emma lots and lots*

*cuddles for everyone else if they want*

I managed to have 14 hours sleep and actually went to bed at 10.30pm :O Wow, I'm liking all this tiredness thats causing me to go bed early.

zowie 22-11-2008 08:21 PM

Didn't go to the pub. My friends didn't come in the end. Will go on Sunday.
Was meant to go to a mates house tonight but I decided to have a bath before, and that really bummed me out. All the stretch marks and fat. I hate myself.

MammaMia 22-11-2008 09:29 PM

I feel so ****ing ill man :/

Kahlia1981 22-11-2008 10:17 PM

*hugs Helen* I'm sorry you aren't feeling well

Because I can't remember everyone's names I'll just *hug everyone*

Mary Anne 22-11-2008 10:45 PM

Hello,

Been away for a couple of days, was good to get away from my normal life.

*hugs for all*

Auburn Shadow 22-11-2008 11:01 PM

*sigh* I'm trying to be happy, I'm trying to pretend to be happy, I can't. I can't do either.

My brother put my dad in intensive care the other day. I don't know what's happening. I can't deal with this. I can't. I want all this to end. But... I don't know what to do.

MammaMia 23-11-2008 12:30 AM

*cuddles all*

Detour. Derail 23-11-2008 01:00 AM

Emma...baby long time no speak!
how you holding up sweetheart...if you need to talk my inbox is free ^_^

Hells, hope your feeling better...I was ill on wednesday and thursday too!
have a hot bath and early nights :]

Auburn Shadow, have you managed to ask your brother whats happening?
You can do this hun, you're really strong and you'll make it through. I know it doesnt feel that way at the moment but trust me, it'll be ok, we're all behind you every step of the way. stay strong babes

*hugs to all*
xxxxx

MammaMia 23-11-2008 02:52 AM

Thanks sweetie :)

Am feeling a little better already and in the best mood ever!!!!!!!

Pomegranate 23-11-2008 02:58 AM

I want to cut again....

I agreed to help today, and got turned away and given a leaflet. Clearly SI is ok according to them. At least with me, maybe they can see it I don't have any real value and thats why it is ok. I don't know.

I am fighting off the temptation to OD. I have some pills but only two or three boxes, not enough. If I OD'd it would have to be enough. Besides an OD is not what I want to happen. I have my method. Its not that.

*squishes Alexx, miss you sweetheart, and same applies to you, my PM box is always open*

Auburn Shadow 23-11-2008 08:53 AM

My brother's still locked up in the station as far as I know, so I can't talk to him about anything. My dad, well, obviously can't talk to him, and my mum just refuses to tell me anything because she's still pissed off that I turned round and told him I hated him for everything he's done. And it's true, I do, but I still love him and I still care about him and I want him to be OK.
I don't know how to process any of this. I just want her to talk to me and tell me it's all going to be OK. I just.... I don't know what to do. She won't let me go home, let alone visit him. May phone my counsellor today and talk things out, but, I just wanna cut over the whole situation, but stupid thing is I know that isn't going to help anything at all so there's no point. Plus I have a point of not cutting on a Sunday if I'm going to be at church, which I will today.
It's just a huge mess and I don't know what to do with any of this.

MammaMia 23-11-2008 04:35 PM

*cuddles Hana & Emma*

Have spoken to you both on msn, but just thought should show some care, so people don't think you've been ignored.

It'll be ok, I promise xx

Kahlia1981 23-11-2008 09:34 PM

*hugs Emma and Auburn Shadow* - Sorry am hopeless with names at the present time.

*hugs Helen* - just because I can

I feel awful. I made it to 3 months SI free but my head keeps telling me stories and making me feel like it's wrong to celebrate something like that and that I never should have achieved it or that I should have achieved it years ago and it makes me want to cut or burn again.

I'm moving house on Saturday .... moving back closer to the town. I'm going to be living in share accommodation with my two best friends under a ladies house. I don't really know how I feel about it. I'd much rather be closer to town than living 30 minutes drive away and it will make it extra easy to get to the university. It's not far away by car but I'm also looking at getting a push bike and cycling to uni.

Now I have to go through all my stuff and work out what i want to take with me and what I can leave here. I told my mother last night that I'm moving and she actually took it really well.

My current flatmate (who is one of the people I'll be living with) started a new job this morning. Fingers are crossed that things go well for him. I'm going to cook him some dinner tonights - sausages with honey mustard and a greek salad. I think that he'll enjoy that. It just means that I need to get some sausages out of the freezer shortly and go down to the supermarket in a little while.

Okay ..... I think this post is a lot longer than I was originally going to make it .... I was just going to say that I'm having real problems keeping myself going. I feel like it would be better if I just kill myself and have it over and done with. I feel like I'm a burden on everyone. I can't help anyone else, and I can't seem to be able to help myself.

I'm sorry. I'll shut up now.

:Emoticon(14)::blue::Emoticon(14):

*hugs and faery wishes to you all*

Auburn Shadow 23-11-2008 10:26 PM

*hugs kahlia, emma and hells*

Sorry, no words.

Detour. Derail 24-11-2008 12:01 AM

kahlia..that meal sounds really nice!! and I'm sure everything with the move and such will be fine! youre so lucky...i wish I could move out now...

Hana...please stay strong sweetheart. Im not sure what to say that will help you but you are in my thoughts and prayers hun.

Yay for Hells. glad youre feeling better sweets.

Emma...stay strong babydoll. Who did you try get help off? it was unfair of them to turn you away but dont give up. Its a great step accepting help, dont let this put you off!

uh.
Bad day.
One of my best mates just text me. Someone tried to shoot someone else on her road....except they missed...and the bullet went through my mates door....
My mum and dad just argued. again. and talked about divorce. again.
My heart keeps skipping all over the place....between three people.
Im horrible and fickle.
This is why I dont get INVOLVED with people.
>.<

MammaMia 24-11-2008 12:51 AM

*cuddles Kahlia, Hana & Alex lots and lots*

Kahlia, I hope the move goes well sweetie. Well done on the 3 months!!! You should cleberate, you deserve to. Keep strong babe.

Hana, you know where I am if you need me babe *hugs tight*

Alex, I hope it wasn't Jess who was nearly shot? Hope you're both ok *squishes*

I am pretending I'm not about to burst into tears. I am still happy. Still in pain. But still happy yeah? :D

Detour. Derail 24-11-2008 03:19 AM

no no.
I dont even know where jess gets to these days ><
It was my mate Jade....
Shed been at my house on Saturday night and she means **** loads to me and she told me and i was like "****...dontyoudaredieonme :|"
it just brings the stuff you see on the news closer to home and it scared me

Jetforce 24-11-2008 05:18 AM

*cuddles every1*

*leaves some minty chocolates on the table*

xx

MammaMia 24-11-2008 02:00 PM

Grrrrrr I hate gun crimes Alex grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Well I'm glad Jade is ok and wasn't hurt *big hugs for you both*

Jemmmmmmmmmmmmm *cuddles*

Snuffles 24-11-2008 02:39 PM

*cuddles*

zowie 24-11-2008 04:41 PM

Going back to hospital today. Might be discharged tomorrow, but I don't think I'm ready. But it's soooo god damn boring in there, and I want to go to the Brighton meet on Sat xxx

Auburn Shadow 24-11-2008 06:40 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Loves to you all.

BoundNoMore 24-11-2008 06:54 PM

Loves to you too Hana <3