RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 01-09-2010 02:45 AM

im only allowed on for 15 bloody minutes so annoyingly no individuals but will hopeuflly be able to tomorrow when im stuck at stupid uni from 8 [class isnt til 10:30 ><] til 5 ><

taz35 01-09-2010 03:00 AM

*hugs Laura* I wish I could, but it's so damn hard... I can't help but feel like an attention seeker... it's a mindset that's been deeply engrained since 9th grade when I got called an attention seeker in gym class because of my cuts :( And now I feel like I can never tell anyone. And like Mark said... it will be okay in the end <33

*hugs Mark*

*hugs Lia* I'm still not sure. Every person I've missed, it still hurts to think of them... but I guess it depends too whether the person is still alive or not? I think it does get easier to an extent... :/ And I thought April had posted earlier... =/ Maybe not, maybe I'm just so used to her posting that I assume she has done so...

*wanders around the ward looking for April*

*hugs Jill* I didn't see your original post, but as a nursing student, PLEASE see a doctor if you think you've had a stroke. Even minor ones can be fatal if left unchecked, and if it WAS a stroke, you need to have your brain scanned ASAP. I hope you're okay <33

*cuddles Oliver* Sorry it didn't go so well Oliver, and it really sucks that people bullied you at your group. Could you tell the person in charge? It really doesn't seem right =/

*hugs Reaper* I hope you didn't cut <3

*hugs Crimson*

*hugs Hels* I hope your pain starts to go away soon <3

*hugs Becca* No, it's not bad. I want hoodie season to get here STAT. I'm tired of being questioned about my scars/cuts EVERY single day ><

*waves to Ashley* Can you talk to your doctor maybe to get back on meds?

*hugs Heather* Ouch, that's a long day =( Hope it goes alright for you!

*hugs Jess* I spy you!

I just got back from work, and I'm kind of in an up mood.

anarchistl0ve 01-09-2010 03:09 AM

I think hoodie /long sleeve season is my fave time of year..

must confess :( i cut I kept holding it in and i just spilled over :( im sorry everyone

risenfromperdition 01-09-2010 03:11 AM

*offers gentle hugs to becca*
<3

taz, the annoying part is really i only have classes from 10:30-1:20 and 3-4:30... so im stuck there for 2.5 hours before the class, and then nearly 2 hours between the 2 classes >< blah.

taz35 01-09-2010 03:12 AM

*hugs Becca* Try not to beat yourself up over it... was there anything in particular that pushed you over?

*hugs Heather* Ahhh, I get what you mean. Sucks when that happens :( Only good thing is that at least it gives you time to get work done... which could or couldn't suck, depending on how you look at it.

anarchistl0ve 01-09-2010 03:13 AM

Thank you, i feel like a faliure though
stress about events coming the state of the house due to said events

risenfromperdition 01-09-2010 03:21 AM

here if you wanna talk <3

and taz- yeah but how much work can i possibly have the first day? ><

anarchistl0ve 01-09-2010 03:48 AM

We have friends coming from out of town who have never seen the house, the house in current state looks like a trash heap. not to mention i have to souly clean the whole place.

Kahlia1981 01-09-2010 07:45 AM

*huggles everyone*

Sorry for the lack of individuals, I'm really not keeping up at the moment. :-(

Today I got my uni transcript scanned and I've emailed it to the guy who is dealing with my credit transfer/RPL for my new course. He thinks I might be able to get six (6) subjects credited from the transfer. We were thinking I'd only get three or four so *crosses fingers* hopefully it's worth it.

Doikers 01-09-2010 08:28 AM

Hi everyone *Hugs* I'm not up to doing individuals this morning , sorry.
I can't wait for "hoodie season" either although I ALWAYS wear long sleeves / trousers whatever the weather.

I'm a bit worried about April too :S

I just cut myself accidently whilst shaving ,Ug , way to get triggered first thing in the morning .

SoMuchMore 01-09-2010 08:37 AM

I'm worried about April too.

*hugs mark* im sry you were triggered. try to not let this set the rest of your day, you can beat any urges that come of it. And thanks for your response to my post earlier about things getting better, it was really helpful.

*hugs everyone*

I should sleep. 2:30am is late enough i think.

Doikers 01-09-2010 10:42 AM

*Hugs Laura* I'm glad I was helpful , and yes , 2.30am is most definatley bedtime :) I hope you sleep well .

I just got back from the Dr , He didn't seem to think that I've got Lithium Toxicity which is a releif . My levels are normal , he showed me on his computer. I guess the not being able to get speech out is a side effect of the Lithium and NOT of toxicity .

The One Who 01-09-2010 12:33 PM

I only like the winter because the heat and the sun gives me a sore head. I want it to rain again. I don't really wear long sleeves or that, I don't need to.

*hugs for everyone* I'm not feeling too great.

Doikers 01-09-2010 12:45 PM

*Hugs Claire* I'm sorry you're not feeling good :S

one_step_closer 01-09-2010 12:50 PM

Sorry i'm not around so much, my modem is broken so I can only get online in the library and most of the pages are filtered. I'm thinking about you all.

Doikers 01-09-2010 01:30 PM

April!! I spot you *HUGS*

Doikers 01-09-2010 01:34 PM

I have to go to the cyber cafe and go with the manager to the council offices to have a CRB check (Criminal Records Bureuo) . I am going to be volunteering there at the cyber cafe I think , I'm pretty anxious . Meeting new people and such :S

Scarletdreamer 01-09-2010 01:38 PM

YES!!! I am back.

So sorry to worry you all, I figured I must've been but I had no way to get online. We forgot to pay the internet bill and it got shut off then took forever and ages to come back on. Thank God it's back, though, I've really missed you all and the support I get/give... it's been rough. :(

I have my nutritionist appt this afternoon, ugh ugh ugh... so ****ing terrified. Plus, I don't have anyone that will go with me even though Jarrod's available (I doubt he'd want to go... taboo topic).

BLAHHH.

So sorry that all/a lot of you are doing poorly as well, can't do individuals as there were FIVE freaking pages (yey!!) of posts since the last time I posted... but... thinking of you all and *cuddles all*

misskitty112 01-09-2010 03:34 PM

*hugs April* I'd go with you if I could :). I hope everything goes well at the nutritionist.
*hugs Mark* I'm glad you don't have toxic Lithium levels and good luck with volunteering :)
*Hugs Lindsay* I'm thinking about you too.

To everyone who said they can't wait for hoodie season, I agree.

*hugs everyone in the ward*

Sooo... I harmed last night. And again this morning. And I *really really really* want to now.... I don't know why I'm not, my roomie's in class, she won't come in, etc etc...
I would update more on my life but it's been an emotionally draining/painful past couple of days and I'm just worn out.

Scarletdreamer 01-09-2010 04:13 PM

*cuddles Felicia* I'm sorry that you feel like such crap right now... wish that there were something I could do to help. :( I feel so helpless in front of all of your suffering, each and every one of you. :( But I guess just by being here I'm helping? I don't know. But anyway, I'm glad that you're not harming now, please try to stay that way... it's not worth it, it really isn't... even if it may help in the shortterm it won't help longterm. :(

*cuddles all*