RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

stumpy 06-10-2016 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 4061347)
Glad you slept better , Ceri , What is safeguard training? *Hugs*

Hey Mark, thanks, Safeguard training is all about protecting vulnerable adults, it is a step towards me becoming a counsellor. Safeguarding means protecting an adult’s right to live in safety, free from abuse and neglect. It is about people and organisations working together to prevent and stop both the risks and experience of abuse or neglect, while at the same time making sure that the adult’s wellbeing is promoted including, where appropriate, having regard to their views, wishes, feelings and beliefs in deciding on any action. So really common sense, and about doing the right thing on both a personal and professional level for the client, no matter how hard it may seem, it should give me more insight on myself personally, and how to keep myself safe, as well as others :)

Eir 07-10-2016 02:14 PM

Innnnnsommmmmniiiiaaaaa!!!
Not well. Maybe up. Definitely irritable. I hate awake. but sleep is not coming. I have to get up in 4 hours.

Doikers 07-10-2016 02:42 PM

I hope you are asleep , Annie :/

stumpy 10-10-2016 05:20 PM

Think I'll come lurk here, get away from that responsibility thing, this morning's phone call has got to me...

Doikers 10-10-2016 09:07 PM

*Hugs Ceri*

Doikers 12-10-2016 05:48 PM

Hey Peeps , How are you all doing?

stumpy 13-10-2016 12:34 AM

Terrible would be an understatement, I want so badly to find a way out, I've contemplated several ways, time is dragging, and I'm just too tired to go on, right now the main thought going through my head, is peace, quiet and somewhere safe to sit away from people, I feel violent, from the intrusive voices keeping me awake.

Doikers 13-10-2016 04:51 PM

*Group Hugs if okay?*

What. A. Day! But Yey 1 good person and 1 Fantastic person! <3

visibleMemories 14-10-2016 03:02 PM

hey guys....
been a while since i've written, i do come occassionally...always feels like home. auragrace and stumpy...you both say you want out.....
can i come too?

Doikers 14-10-2016 05:56 PM

Hey :) How are you doing VM?

stumpy 15-10-2016 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by visibleMemories (Post 4062715)
hey guys....
been a while since i've written, i do come occassionally...always feels like home. auragrace and stumpy...you both say you want out.....
can i come too?

Come join us in the virtual psych ward :) Bean bag chair? it's safe in here, as much as we want out, this is a great space to be in, anybody want to throw around a soft ball? I'm trying to escape my thoughts, if only my bed would make it's self, and my stupid forms could write themselves, if I was in a real psych ward they'd take away that responsibility, I'm happier here where I don't have to think for a few days, this is my power and they can't have it... it's mine I tell you, give me that medicine cup, I want to sedate me, as sleep is not coming, it's 3am, and I keep wanting extra safety, think a cocoon would be good, wrap up in a safe bed :)

Doikers 15-10-2016 11:30 AM

Ceri , I really hope you are sleeping or at least slept , Hun .

Eir 15-10-2016 03:06 PM

Hi everyone
Can't wait to leave. Things will be simpler.
I'll leave my mind here for now, safer that way. Auto correct tried to make that suffer, how amusing and strangely appropriate. Must attempt sleep now.

Doikers 15-10-2016 04:10 PM

*Glomps Annie*

Eir 17-10-2016 01:31 AM

*waves*
How's things?
I'm bored tired and lonely.

stumpy 20-10-2016 10:15 AM

Hey well I guess for me, I've not been great, isolating myself, and came close to self harming on Tuesday, so nearly threw away all my hard work, had my blade snatched by a passing stranger, I felt numb at the time, and angry immediately after, but of course I am grateful now, as that's 1/a few less scars, I guess I've been hiding a little as I haven't felt much like talking, but things are getting better, my mood is starting to improve, I'm just not sure how long for :)

Hate being Bored, Tired and Lonely, I hope being here helps a little, *waves back at you and at everybody else who's here too*

stumpy 20-10-2016 11:20 PM

Feeling apprehensive about my counsellor doing a home visit tomorrow, since I almost self harmed on Tuesday, he's decided to visit me at home, I don't know what to expect, as he's never visited me at home before, but he's clearly concerned enough about me, that he wants to make sure I'm ok, I just hope he isn't planning on medical intervention, as I have no time for hospital, so right now while I'm apprehensive, I think I'll just curl up here on a bean bag cushion :)

Jelli 21-10-2016 01:43 AM

*curiously walks in and looks around for some safe place to hide*

Uhm.. hello. I need somewhere safe to go for awhile where I won't be alone with my own thoughts. I last self harmed a few days ago and it was pretty bad. Really looking for help so I can eventually get past this.

Doikers 21-10-2016 11:17 AM

Hi Jelli , Welcome to the VPW , I'm Mark . Wanna bean bag to sit on ? It is quiet here but we are nice :)

visibleMemories 21-10-2016 04:25 PM

hey jel, we don't bite...come chat at us. hope you are doing okay right now...mind you its almost noon here in canada