RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wildly insane 11-07-2009 10:13 AM

aww hun, just let them know you care, don't worry about knowing the right thing to say, you're a good friend and I'm sure they know it. I hope you have someone to help you deal with your **** as well *hugs* take care, ok.

MammaMia 11-07-2009 10:30 AM

I'm in total denial about a few things I think =/

Had a massive breakdown (and boy do I mean MASSIVE) last night and I think already trying to pretend I'm okay....

Meant to be going home today but staying here til Monday, as don't want to take the risk of collasping and don't feel upto travelling...

*leaves hugs for all*

shadowedseraph 11-07-2009 01:06 PM

*hugs MammaMia* do you think a trip to a&e might be in order?

*hugs wildly insane* how are you doing honey?

*hugs Todlich* sometimes its hard knowing what to say

*hugs crazyhaley* glad your feeling so well *joins in group hug*

----

I'm all alone in the house for the next few hours, im using all my willpower not to slip up in some way or another

wildly insane 11-07-2009 03:14 PM

Thanks Shadowedseraph *hugs back* you okay there, hope you can distract yourself okay, I'm online for a while if you need a hand. I'm okay, tired of everything, but am having an easy as it comes day.

*hugs Helen* take care of yourself hunny

*hugs Hayley* don't be quiet I enjoy having you bouncing around :)

*hugs Todlich* hope you're feeling better

shadowedseraph 11-07-2009 03:46 PM

*hugs wildly insane* i've managed to be ok, my parents have just rung to say they're on they're way back! Glad your having an ok day

zowie 11-07-2009 05:26 PM

*Hugs everyone*
Just woke up from a nap so feeling a little too groggy to do individual replies. Sorry.

My little sister's hamster died last night. She was very upset.
Then, when my dad looked in the cage, he saw that there was absolutely no food in there. Not even hoarded stuff.
She hasn't been sleeping in her own room for a while, so dad hasn't been in there to take her to bed which is when he usually checks her hamster is okay.
I realised that last time I held the hamster I mentioned how incredibly thin she was, and when dad gave her some lettuce she wolfed it down - Didn't store any of it in her cheeks like hamsters usually do.
So me and dad have come to the conclusion that she starved to death. We found her collapsed by her empty water bottle.
I feel so sad and angry. She loved that hamster so much, so why didn't she look after it properly??
Stupid child. Poor hamster.

wildly insane 12-07-2009 12:46 AM

a bottle of wine later and I've just mucked it all up again. I want to give in, but something still holds on...

Lilo 12-07-2009 12:56 PM

*comes in and curls up in duvet*

*needs hug*

shadowedseraph 12-07-2009 02:57 PM

*hugs wildly insane* what happened honey?

*hugs Laurawr* can i share your duvet?

Lilo 12-07-2009 04:21 PM

*hug*

sure you can share my duvet Shadow :)

*makes hot chocolate*

xxx

zowie 12-07-2009 04:25 PM

*Hugs Hannah* Hold onto the positives sweetie.

*Hugs Laurawr* Hope you're okay

*waves to Seraph* How are you?

*Hugs Kat* I'm sorry you're struggling hun. I'm here if you need to talk.

---

My sister came over last night, first time I've seen her since she got back from holiday. It was nice, she cought me back a litre of wine and we drank until the early hours :)

*Retreats to smoking shelter*
xxx

Lilo 12-07-2009 04:39 PM

*hugs*

thanks Zowie im good now :D

Snuggles on sofa with blanket

xxx

YodaBearInterrupted 12-07-2009 05:04 PM

I give up. Guess I will sit in here cause I feel unsafe right now and there's none of my friends to help... sigh... i give up

zowie 12-07-2009 06:03 PM

That's ok Laurawr, glad to hear you're feeling better :)

*Hugs Yodabear* You can sit in here with us, we're a nice bunch.

Kat - that's a good idea, fresh starts are always good.

CrazyHayley 12-07-2009 06:33 PM

*gets angel butt off floor in corner*

I'm still an incarnated angel and I'm still ok.....but.....not quite as elated now. Maybe the realisation and adrenaline have worn off?! Shame 'cos that was such a good feeling. Had a good day yesterday seeing my best mate and her little boy, going to spiritualist church, drinking vodka in the park, spending the night chilling watching '24' on dvd with my partner. I fitted in soo much, on soo little sleep, not a good thing to do when you suffer with M.E. So perhaps thats why I'm not as elated today....I'm recovering from my antics....oh and it doesn't help that 'that time of the month' is imminent.

*goes outside to smoking shelter*

CrazyHayley 12-07-2009 06:42 PM

*sprays self with pretty smelling stuff so as to not stink of fags*

ooh, sorry forgot to give you all huggles before, don't know where my brain is.....

*huggles all in ward*

*goes to water pot plants around the ward whislt she thinks of it*

zowie 12-07-2009 10:03 PM

I'm being good tonight. Just having a couple of wine spritzers, and have managed to make it to shop closing time without buying anymore :) x

wildly insane 13-07-2009 12:08 AM

*hugs Kat* cutting down on alcohol can't be bad. I'm sure your mum is okay and she'll understand.

*hugs Arwen* wow that is good, I was good too, one glass of wine, it was one of my favourites as well, I think Dad finished the bottle. Glad you had a nice time with your sister. I coped - well I went to bed.

*hugs Hayley* sounds like you need some sleep hun so that angel butt can kick back into gear :)

*hugs Yodabear* we're here for you

*hugs Laurawr* glad you're feeling better :)

*hugs Shadowedseraph* I just lost it for a while, but I managed to get myself to bed, still fighting. How are you?

*hugs anyone else wanting a hug, hannahbanana, cheryl, vicki, Kahlia, Todlich, Katie, Secrets, Jem, Jazz, Shadowedsoul and I sincerely apologise if I've left anyone out, feel free to slap me*

I'm surviving.

Damnation. 13-07-2009 01:46 AM

Urk.

Stomach hurts. Been hurting a lot. Keep getting spacey. Haven't been spacey for aaaaaaaaaaaages so bleh, why's my mind suddenly trying to go void again? Have had to keep fighting it off for like three or four days now

~Kaytee~ 13-07-2009 07:03 AM

I emailed my old lecturer about my marks. She said she didn't have my essay and would I mind emailing it again. Thing is.. I never did it. What do I say? :/ Feeling a bit all over the place at the moment and very confused about everything. Think I might hold off on the alcohol lol.

*cuddles todlich* hope your ok :(

glad your surviving hannah, its a start *cuddles*