RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 23-05-2011 08:36 PM

Laura, If she is still persistent on inpatient are you willing to take the meds to keep from being inpatient? If so, maybe telling her that will be a good compromise for both you and your T...?

Mark, sure thing! I'll do that now. :)

Laura2.0 23-05-2011 08:41 PM

That sounds like a good idea.
I'm not refusing the meds, I just feel like I'm not ready for meds.
I couldn't even imagine to ask for an appointment 6 weeks ago. Now she wants me to take meds and go inpatient. It's just all too fast.
How are you?

EDIT: what if she notices that I'd do anything to stay out of hospital? She could manipulate me with it.

PoisonedApple 23-05-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

In a recent audit of the VA Disability Compensation System at 16 Regional Offices, the VA Office of the Inspector General estimates that the rating staff incorrectly processed 23 percent of the 45,000 claims inspected.
The IG investigated offices throughout the US and focused mainly on the handling of the following five types of claims: 1) temporary 100 percent disability evaluations (TDIU), 2) PTSD, 3) TBI, 4) Herbicide Expo*sure, and 5) Haas (Haas v Nicholson: “blue water” claims from Vietnam Agent Orange exposure). The processes evaluated ranged from mail handling to actual disability percentage awards.
Of the 16 Regional Offices, Baltimore, MD and Anchorage, AK scored the lowest in compliance with VA standards. Both failed to meet 14 of the 15 process requirements. Extended management vacancies were cited as one of the linking factors between all poorly performing Regional Offices. Because of the vacancies, these offices lacked continuity and proper oversight. As a result, procedures were not developed or implemented to correct previously identified problems.

Read more: http://militaryadvantage.military.co...#ixzz1NCsIqxvf
MilitaryAdvantage.Military.com

I could seriously cry right now! I've been fighting with the anchorage office off and on for YEARS! They denied my hearing loss, denied my knees, denied my mental health, refused to give my daughter her apportionment that they've been giving to her father who hasn't been raising her or even paying child support... And now that comes out...

PoisonedApple 23-05-2011 08:51 PM

Have you explained that you feel rushed?

Laura2.0 23-05-2011 08:53 PM

*hugs Crimson*

Laura2.0 23-05-2011 08:55 PM

no.
I wrote that on the list.

Doikers 23-05-2011 09:18 PM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Crimson* Thanks!

Laura2.0 23-05-2011 09:22 PM

*hugs mark* how are you?

dontwantyoutoknow 23-05-2011 09:30 PM

Hi everyone, how are we all? *hugs everyone*

I don't know what to say to you all today. I want to impart some great wisdom or other that makes everyone feel amazing, but I can't. :-(

The only tip I do have is to use this website called Moodscape. If anyone would like me to buddy them on there, please PM me for my email so I can buddy you. (It's NOT the email I have listed as my MSN).

PoisonedApple 23-05-2011 09:42 PM

Moodscape MJ?

dontwantyoutoknow 23-05-2011 09:49 PM

www.moodscope.com

Sorry, it's scope lol. I'm thick :-( You track your mood every day and after a few days it's supposed to tell you some stuffs. I don't know to be honest, but it looks good, and I'm on Day 2.

Laura2.0 23-05-2011 10:07 PM

*hugs MJ* sounds interesting.
*hugs Crimson*

xxjuliexx 24-05-2011 05:15 AM

-sits in sleepin bag yawning -

flutterby butterfly 24-05-2011 09:46 AM

Hey guys, how you doing?

my psychologist said about moodscope, is it worth using?

*hugs my loves*

Doikers 24-05-2011 10:32 AM

*Hugs Crimson* Thanks for the link :)

*Hugs MJ*

*Hugs Laura*

*Waves to Owen*

*Hugs Mara*

Doikers 24-05-2011 12:51 PM

I am ****ing mad as mad can get , My Dad invites himself up to my flat with his lunch , Takes out a SAUSAGE and eats it on my sofa , I AM a STRICT vegetarian and he comes into my home and eats meat! and doesn't even think that this would upset me , it's not like I'm a secret Vegetarian either , he knows too well. Arrrrg I can't beleive there was meat in my flat and he touched stuff (Including me) With his meat holding hand without washing it ! So mad ,Really.

EDIT:- I'm washing my shirt that he touched , have scrubed my arm and I still feel horrible , Going to scrub my arm again .

flutterby butterfly 24-05-2011 01:53 PM

I'd be pretty pissed too to be honest, that is just bang out of order *hands you extra soap*

aklx 24-05-2011 03:49 PM

Do you have OCD Doikers?

Laura2.0 24-05-2011 03:53 PM

*hugs julie*
*hugs mara*
*hugs mark* I'm a vegetarian, too. Not as strict though, cause the rest of my family isn't vegetarian and I'm still living at home.
*hugs mrs pan*

how are you all?

Doikers 24-05-2011 04:25 PM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Mara*

*Hugs Mrs Pan* I'm not diagnosed but I know I have OCD .