RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 01:06 PM

i want fix everything make everyone happy...

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 04:41 PM

Quote:

Oliver *cuddles* Please stay safe, sweet. You are worth so much more than you think you are. I promise. And you would be so missed... I know that the ward would miss you here so much... :( I have been wondering why you haven't been posting as much, guess it had to do with the fight a few pages back? (that is currently in the mod forums and why I refuse to talk to...) Anyway... hope you're feeling a bit better this morning... :)
fight a few pages back? was it from the weekend? i couldn't read through them all from the weekend and now I'm confused as to what's going on... *shakes head* I don't suppose you remember the page number so I can go see?

*hugs Mark* I hope they work it and for you soon. I don't know why he'd suddenly change his mind about it but I'd ask at the meeting. If there was going to be a question with your meds I think the meeting should have been before you were supposed to pick up your meds. *huggles*

*Waves* Hi Amy!

taz35 12-05-2010 04:58 PM

*hugs everyone*
I haven't come by here in forever, how's everyone doing?

MammaMia 12-05-2010 04:58 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Hope you're all keeping safe or trying to.

Been out. Helped. Made me think about other things. Although lowness was there, I was kinda happy, maybe I was faking it like I have to. Hm. *hides*

MammaMia 12-05-2010 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2292852)
fight a few pages back? was it from the weekend? i couldn't read through them all from the weekend and now I'm confused as to what's going on... *shakes head* I don't suppose you remember the page number so I can go see?

As April stated, the argument's in mod forums so can no longer be viewed here & yes it was the one from the weekend. Sorry, I know this post wasn't directed at me...

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 06:00 PM

No prob Helen, anyone with an answer was welcome to give it. I was just quite confused. Thanks for answering. *hugs* Never be sorry for answering me :)

SoMuchMore 12-05-2010 06:15 PM

*hugs april* your hair looks awesome hun! I love it.

*hugs helen* Im glad that you went out and felt a little better afterwards. I do that too with the whole faking it thing.. Sometimes i can even fake myself into thinking I am happier than I actually am for a little while anyway.

*gently hugs mark* I'm sorry that you are so anxious and about the letter you got from your GP about the meds. I would be really anxious too about it I think. Please try to take care of your wounds hun.

*hugs oliver* hope that your exam went okay. I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling so much right now. Please take care of yourself and dont act on those thoughts you are having.

*hugs JK* you are amazing for trying to keep up with the ward hun! But its okay to let us know how you are doing too! I know that I would like to know. Thanks for the congrats, I'm pretty glad that i'm on summer break now.

*hugs kahlia* Im sorry that you are having such a hard time with the mental health system down there. It sounds frustrating and I hope that it gets all sorted out for you (i hope that isn't too much of wishful thinking there).

*hugs julie, nicole, crimson, hayley, and anyone that i missed*

*sneezes because of all of the cats running around in here*

I slept so late today.. Guess i was tired heh. I have a ton of errands I need to run now but its pouring outside and I dont have a car and i realy don't want to get soaked. I dont know.. maybe i'm just being lazy. Anyway, other than that.. Tried to fight off a huge SI urge last night. I'm trying to remain free until at least after my little sisters high school graduation b/c i have to wear a short sleeve dress and i really dont want to have any new marks that my family can scrutinize.
Anyway sorry.. this is kinda ramble-y

I spy oliver!

Doikers 12-05-2010 06:28 PM

*Hugs Laura* Thanks, I hope you get your errands done whilst keeping mostly dry :) I hope you manage to keep fighting off those urges ( being a hypocrite I know )

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 06:30 PM

* hides in a corner and settles in to take a nap *
How is everyone this morning?
*hugs everyone*

Doikers 12-05-2010 06:33 PM

*Hugs Crimson* Good morning to you , I'm just getting ready to take a bath , I bath at weird times of the day I know :P Hopefully it will relax me .I feel drained :( Anyhoo, How are you Crimson?

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 06:45 PM

morning

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 06:48 PM

Aside from wanting to crawl back into bed instead of working? LOL I'm doing decently today so far.

Doikers 12-05-2010 06:50 PM

Morning Julie

xxjuliexx 12-05-2010 06:53 PM

i'm heading out *hugs for all who want them*

PoisonedApple 12-05-2010 06:55 PM

*hugs Julie* Good morning! and have fun out :)

Scarletdreamer 12-05-2010 07:36 PM

So so anxious... I hate being this way, ugh. :'(

Congrats Laura!! Sorry I didn't say that earlier - but it feels SO GREAT knowing that you're done, doesn't it?! :D *throws some confetti and saves Laura from the kitty allergies* (it's magic confetti :P) How are you doing?? *squishes*

Hels, don't apologize for answering. :) Crimson is right, whoever has an answer is welcome to post it. :) I'm glad that you got out and it helped you feel a bit better... that's good. Jarrod and I went out too, down to the mall, and that was a lot of fun. Probably bought too much but oh well. Heh. *cuddles*

Crimson, how're you doing? *cuddles*

Mark *cuddles* I'm so sorry that you SI'd... :( I wish I could've been online to be there to talk you through it... just take care of the wounds. And yes, I know what you mean by saying that SI made you numb this time, it does that to me sometimes... most of the time now really. I don't know. It doesn't work as well for me as it used to. :( Which, I suppose, could be a catalyst for change but isn't, not right now anyway. :-S

*cuddles everyone else then pops out*

nicole94 12-05-2010 08:08 PM

*hugs everyone*
i just had my first group meeting. it was a lot better than i thought, we had a laugh and it was really nice! i'm actually looking forward to next week!

Doikers 12-05-2010 08:27 PM

Thats good news Nicole :) Way to go :)

nicole94 12-05-2010 08:29 PM

thanks :D i was SO nervous at first, especially as it's quite a big group, theres about 10 of us! lol. but theyre all really nice.

MammaMia 12-05-2010 09:02 PM

Hiiiiiiiiiiii people.

I spy Mark & JK *jumps on*

Thanks Crimson/April for replies about me answering question.
Thanks for everyone's replies to me too.

OMG I've had a fairly good night, helped me not think about things too much, again. But I've suddenly added anxious to my million emotions. FUUUUUUN! >.>

*hides and curls up*