RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Damnation. 05-02-2009 05:08 AM

Pixie: You're not being pathetic. How much've you had already, and did the Samaritans give a reason to carry on drinking?

Katie: ****'s sake, they're so bloody useless, aren't they? What the **** are these people there for, if they're not going to help anyone? LET'S RAMPAGE D<

pixiedust 05-02-2009 05:10 AM

They said so that I can get to sleep. I said the plan was to knock myself out and they seemed to agree. I'm trying to stop pouring myself another glass though.

Snuffles 05-02-2009 05:21 AM

Pixie- well be careful ok.. I'm not sure what to advise, not in the best mindset ;) I could really go for some drinks!!! *cuddles*

Dayna, I reckon!! Rampage it is.. >_< Centrelink couldn't help, didn't help how they were like oh yes renting is a hard market. Uhh REALLY? Never would have guessed *rolls eyes* Plus that is SUCH the right thing to say to someone who *might* be homeless.. Grrrr... so over it >_< Hope it works out Dayna.. I haven't even told my dad about this.. he wouldn't be able to help. If I moved back I'd have to quit uni (He's in a diff state).. then where does that leave my bf? I dunno... going to look at Caravan places tomorrow.. might be able to get some cheap stays..

pixiedust 05-02-2009 05:22 AM

*hugs Katie* I"m trying not to drink more although it is tempting.

Damnation. 05-02-2009 05:23 AM

Pixie: Hmm. Well, why not a sort of happy medium? Pour another one, but not as large as you would normally? EDIT: Or not, if you've decided not to. Lol, we posted at the same time then xD

Katie: Gah, thanks x__x. Really hope it works out for you too

Kahlia1981 05-02-2009 09:43 AM

*sneaks out of denial tent*

Hi all. *waves*
I'm not doing too great and don't have any words that could help right now I'm afraid. Just wanted to let you all know that I have been reading and am hoping that things work out for all of you.
I'm just going to go and curl up in a dark corner of the denial tent and cry myself to sleep. I'm sorry that I can't be more supportive right now.

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Jetforce 05-02-2009 11:43 AM

*gives every1 in the psych ward lots of hugs and teddy bears for u to cuddle*

Tc all...hope things r alrite there...PM me if need a chat (not that i'll be of any much of help) but yeah....xx

zowie 05-02-2009 11:48 AM

Want to quit smoking. Gah.

Jetforce 05-02-2009 12:59 PM

*gives u some nicorette patches and stuff*

Hope that helps arwen! But yeah, it's hard to quit but if u persist u'll get there eventually!

MammaMia 05-02-2009 01:52 PM

Snow snow snow.
:D
But still depressed at same time...

Eclectica 05-02-2009 01:57 PM

Heh... told mum whats going on. I scared her. ****. I didn't want to. But I didn't want her worrying over why I've been distant and snapping... Bleh. I only hurt people.

zowie 05-02-2009 04:31 PM

*Hugs Katricia and Helen* Hang in there guys!

I went to the doctors and have signed up for a stop smoking clinic, hopefully they'll prescribe me that inhalator thingy.

wildly insane 05-02-2009 05:09 PM

Hey Arwen, apparently the nicotine is out of your body in about 4 days and it's just habit addiction the rest of the time, good luck.

*hugs everyone, hope the rain/snow/council/university/parents/housemates/house issues/everything else all gets sorted out, you know what I mean. even if it doesn't make sense ;P*

realflifefaerie 05-02-2009 07:13 PM

*hugs Zowie* well done for making the step to give up smoking.

*hugs Katrica* telling your mum was brave, she cares about you and I'm sure she'll be around to help.

*hugs mamma Mia* how are things going?

*leaves hugs for everyone else* my concentration is very poor tonight.

I'm really stressing out, am majorly triggered but have a trampolining competition this weekend so can't really be bad. I've not practised and tbh should be doing it cause I've damaged my knee and just argh. Everythin is stressing me out, I have so much work to do.

Mary Anne 05-02-2009 08:11 PM

Secrets - I always fancied trampolining, good luck and hope your knee feels better soon.

Arwen - let me know how you get on, I was thinking about getting one of those inhalator things.

Helen - least you have got snow! We get a piddly wee amount which then melts and soaks the bottom of my trousers every day or freezes and turns the pavement into a skating rink (I live on a street which does not get gritted).
Funny story - walking down to the bus this morning and went flying on the ice, managed not to fall but I was going all over the place, would not have been so bad but there was a car stopped and they saw the whole thing! I was mortified at the time but it is funny now :)

*leaves hugs and hot chocolate for everyone*

Tears of Solitude 05-02-2009 08:38 PM

Poisonous xxx I really hope you find somewhere to live ASAP. My thoughts are with you.

Helen xxx only one day left of snow xxx Hope you feel better soon.

Zowie xxx good luck with the stop smoking xxx

Wildly insane xxx Big hugs xxx

Secrets xxx Hope your knee hold out for your competition xxx

Mary Anne xxx Hope you didnt hurt yourself when you fell xxx

{{{{{{{{{{{{Huge hugs to everyone}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Oooo tomorrow Im going for an ECG. My psych wont prescribe me mood stabilisers without having my heart checked first.

Detour. Derail 05-02-2009 09:33 PM

*sits in corner and whimpers*

I feel so unsafe.
Im drunk.
and...
I
I dont want to be alone
and I dont know what im doing or why im just....

doing stuff...
and i dont know...

im not good for anything...

Im just a vent for people...

If they need a punching bag or someone to scream at or someone to sleep with...or someone to bitch about....thats me...

oh :'(

Tears of Solitude 05-02-2009 09:35 PM

Voice of Reason

Keep venting honey, anything that will help. Im here listening xxx
Jade xxx

Detour. Derail 05-02-2009 09:38 PM

Im crying....I dont want to cry...

I want to be happy.

I dont understand why me?

what did i do wrong?

Tears of Solitude 05-02-2009 09:41 PM

Oh honey, sometimes a good cry can really help

Honey, being drunk can be quite depressive xxx Im sure you will feel a little better in the morning. xxx

Im sure you havent done anything wrong xxx