RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 09-06-2008 08:44 PM

Zeeeeeeeddddddd!!!
*cuddles you carefully*
Hey sweety...whats going on?
And don't worry...everyone is welcome here.

Kuwairo 09-06-2008 08:45 PM

If you're confident about them then I doubt they'll see it as a major issue.
If your mum won't listen could you maybe change when you go in?

Kuwairo 09-06-2008 08:45 PM

What's up Hells hun?

Detour. Derail 09-06-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 834250)
If you're confident about them then I doubt they'll see it as a major issue.
If your mum won't listen could you maybe change when you go in?

Naww I'm just gonna wear what I want. If it starts an argument then I've found a room I could rent.
She's just SO.STUPID.*wants to shake sense into her sometimes*
Comments like that dont help.
It wasnt all that recent...(few weeks ago maybe) but it's STILL playing in my head....and the weather was JUST as hot then as now.
I dont see her problem

Kuwairo 09-06-2008 08:49 PM

She's your mum, she's meant to be awkward. Maybe she's just worried you won't get the job. But you've got the better attitude to it.
Go you on finding a room to rent.
I'd love to do that...damn money.

Zedebee 09-06-2008 08:49 PM

*cuddles Laura, Alexx and Hells*
Laura....hospital help is bad 'cause my family don't see the point anymore 'cause I'm s'posed to be better and it didn't help last time, just made me worse and I just....it's better that I keep it all inside and stop talking and stuff really...
Alexx sweetheart, forget about your mum. You seem confident ans strong enough to just go there and do what you need to do. There's no reason I could think of for them to not employ you as long as you show them your strengths - your great people skills and determination. And I know it can be hard but damnit you go for it =)
Hells...sweetheart...you wanna talk? *sits with*

Detour. Derail 09-06-2008 08:52 PM

Laura, Zed, thankyou *cuddles*
I really want this job...Its soooooo much better than my last.... a real step up...
It's almost like...i NEED it...not for the money...but to make me feel like I'm actually doing something with my life instead of being a bum :blink:

Kuwairo 09-06-2008 08:53 PM

Zed hun, just cause your family don't like it doesn't mean it won't benefit you, whether it did last time or not. Either way, keep talking to us, keep ranting. Don't bottle it all up. I'm always here for you, yeah?

Detour. Derail 09-06-2008 08:53 PM

^ I second that.
She stole the words right from my mouth!!
*huggleS*

Kuwairo 09-06-2008 08:54 PM

You can do more with your life Alexx. I know that, whether or not you get this job.
Oh, and sorry for stealing your words!

Detour. Derail 09-06-2008 08:55 PM

hehe I'll forgive you ;]

Zedebee 09-06-2008 08:55 PM

I know Laura I just...crazy Zed rah rah BLAH stuff *drwons it all with more vodka*

Alexx I reeeally absolutely understand what you mean. The job I've got now, I'm only bothering to go 'cause otherwise I'd be stuck home all day every day doing nothing so I do know how it is to just want to actually want to DO something

~*forever_broken*~ 09-06-2008 08:57 PM

*cuddles Helen, Alexx, Jess, Zed, Ku, and anyone else that needs/wants it*

I'm sorry, it seems like everyones having a rough time of it. I've nothing to offer though I wish I did... Pretty useless right now... Just flat and exhausted. But I love you guys, please take care *snuggles*

*retreats to her corner with her blanket, stuffed lamb, pillow and kitty and attempts a nap*

Kuwairo 09-06-2008 09:02 PM

PM me Zed hun if you want to talk...be careful with the vodka...

*hugs forever lost* sorry I don't know your name...are you ok?

Zedebee 09-06-2008 09:12 PM

*cuddles Ally and sings a lullaby to help you sleep*

To be honest...I hate talking about stuff 'cause I feel so guilty...so I just stay quiet....and I drink...and drink...and drink...and I don't seem to know when I've had 'too much' and just...*shrug* I just keep talking rubbish and drinking and then in the morning I can't remember and I drink s'more and then I come baack here and see the crap I've spouted and hate myself and promise never to talk again but...here I am...

Kuwairo 09-06-2008 09:16 PM

^ i do the same when i've been drinking. even in this thread, it hurts to read. but talking is supposed to be good right? and most people are more honest when drunk, so maybe it's good to talk when drunk?
i feel guilty for talking too, and then i get stubborn. but we all have to sometimes.
you don't need to feel guilty for talking on here, not to me, not to anyone.
*hugs*

MammaMia 09-06-2008 09:19 PM

Thanks guys.

I don't know what's wrong with me. Might be PMT actually. My peroids are normally regular, and yeah the date changes every now & then but I can handle that. My peroid was late either last time or the time before *doesn't remember*. Just shows you how stressed I am, mine is late again I think? Gaaaah. I'm worried about being on when I'm on hols but really cannot stand taking pills anymore >.< Besides I already have to take a pill every day a week before I fly, during the holiday & then 4 weeks after.

Help? :(

Kuwairo 09-06-2008 09:21 PM

That sounds shitty hun, pmt is a bugger. And being late is always a worry, but worrying about it makes you more stressed which makes it later! *hugs*
Have you explained all this to the doc? As in taking pills etc...Could you maybe take them until after your holiday, so that you won't be on during?

MammaMia 09-06-2008 09:23 PM

I haven't seen a doc about it yet :(

Kuwairo 09-06-2008 09:27 PM

That's ok. Maybe you should mention it if it's bothering you a lot? I used to always be at the docs about periods and such...pain in the arse but worth doing.