RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Pomegranate 29-05-2008 11:53 PM

*huggles Alexx* how you doing hun? You on Hells' facebook btw? Mind if I add you? x

Detour. Derail 29-05-2008 11:57 PM

I feel funny...
Yehh I am. Add me :]

Pomegranate 29-05-2008 11:58 PM

why do you feel funny? Funny ha ha? or bad funny? or weird funny? Or none of the aforementioned funnys at all?

Pomegranate 29-05-2008 11:59 PM

^^^^^^

see that right there? yep thats right I can be funny :P

Christ I'm in a weird mood.

Detour. Derail 30-05-2008 12:06 AM

weird funny.
empty funny.
doesnt get anything right funny
*curls up*

MammaMia 30-05-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 803118)
*throws a cuddly toy at Helen* replied to your thread sweetie xxx

-------------

I HAVE FINISHED MY ESSSAAAAYYYY!!!! YYYYAAAAYYY!!! :) <----- that is a genuine smile for once too because I have no more essays now until October I don't think.

Awwwwwww cute cuddly toy :P I saw, thank you so much.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AY!
EMMA FINISHED HER ESSAY :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:

P.S I need to dicuss somethin with you, maybe best over pm hehe x

Detour. Derail 30-05-2008 12:16 AM

*sits and watches everyone*

MammaMia 30-05-2008 12:20 AM

*cuddles up with Alexx*

Detour. Derail 30-05-2008 12:21 AM

heyyy helen.

MammaMia 30-05-2008 12:25 AM

heeeyyyy Alex.
Want some sweets? ;)

Detour. Derail 30-05-2008 12:31 AM

*looks around*
I dont know :-(
*hides*

MammaMia 30-05-2008 12:36 AM

Don't hide :(

Ugh I can STILL smell chlorine (or whatever) up my damm nose!!!!! LOL!

blondiebear 30-05-2008 02:38 AM

I wish I had answers for everyone.

It is possible to survive university and finish and graduate. still i'm glad that my papers were on drainages and streams in Anza Borrego Desert State Park and modeling problems with salinity in the soil in the Imperial Valley.

Cuddles all around

Auburn Shadow 30-05-2008 03:21 AM

Gah. ****ing police. People get stabbed they take 5 hours, people get stuff nicked they take 5 mins. Either way I'm still awake till rediculous times in the morning and I can't take much more of it.

(I wanna cut so bad right now, but then police will be back. Can't do that to Edmund on my last night.)

effervescence 30-05-2008 07:00 AM

extinction is where they're not supposed to press the lever at all, cos they aren't getting any reward for it.

they're supposed to be discriminating between stimuli (like a bright light) that represents the times when they are going to get a reward for pressing the lever, and stimuli that represents extinction (like a dull light) when they wont get a reward no matter how many times they press the lever.

tis all part of stimulus discrimination and schedule control stuff :) not really that exciting.

Jetforce 30-05-2008 07:55 AM

I had a good day today guys :-)

Ended up seeing some clients with mental health problems so yeah..it was educational...although i feel sorry for those ppl suffering :-( poor them

I better have a good time tomorrow...me shall get slightly tispy lol...anyway, tc all *squishes u*

Auburn Shadow 30-05-2008 08:48 AM

I hate saying goodbye. I hate leaving. I hate everything about what I'm going to be doing today. All of it.

****. I hope everyone's ok?

Love to you all. Don't know when I'm going to get online after 10, what with the moving home and stuff.
xxx

~*forever_broken*~ 30-05-2008 09:38 AM

*covers ears* lalalalala
No talking about conditioning, classical or otherwise... Sigh I've got the labs run, now just need to write them up... And finish one paper and START and finish another. But tis no worries because tomorrow 17:00 I'll have them all in and at 20:00 I'll be headed home to lots of wine... And more than likely my razor (funny..? I'm too tired to do the cutting I so desperately want to... Weird, huh?)

Anyway *snuggles you all* I'm off to try and grab a few hours of sleep. Take care

effervescence 30-05-2008 10:17 AM

sorry ally :p but those not "in the field of psychology" were curious :) it still seems werid how you can use a virtual rat, but if u say so..... :p you'll be fine writing the labs up hun, keep going! you are nearly there.

i think its good you are too tired to cut how you want to. i get like that sometimes, and the next day im glad about it. usually.

MammaMia 30-05-2008 02:19 PM

*sits down and feels alone*