RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 14-04-2008 02:44 AM

Mmm... Haven't actually managed to move on... Still on the whisky... Shot 9 or 10... Stupid that I don't know lol

effervescence 14-04-2008 02:44 AM

hey emma.
i know how you feel about friends not understanding. one of my best friends found out about 4 years ago, and she took me out to coffee, and asked me in the cafe, why i cut myself. as if she expected a one sentence answer. so yes. back to lying. but you never have to lie to us hun xx

Alexx, you never ever get too old for cuddles. You just have to find the right people to give them.

Ally, don't go too far hun. I don't drink because I know that if i started I would never stop. And i know that wouldn't be good.

Callie - i see you there! haha. how are you?

I am pointless and sad and tired of it. I am trying to get better. it just isn't happening. 6 years down the line and i am still not free from this. and yes, i am still here. i dont know why.

p.s. my internet crapped out which is why i took so long to write this. im now in the kitchen of my hall so very paranoid someone might see i'm on here....argh stupid internet.

~*forever_broken*~ 14-04-2008 02:59 AM

*snuggles Cloe* sweetie if anyone looks just tell them to bugger off luv.

As for me, I'll be fine... Almost out of whisky anyway...

effervescence 14-04-2008 03:33 AM

hmm. drink lots of water ally.

Sugar and Spice 14-04-2008 03:50 AM

*hugs Chloe and Ally*
hope you slow down the drinking and move on to something like water soon Ally.
Chloe, you obviously have hope and still want to live life and get better. Otherwise you wouldn't still be here after 6 years.

Wish there was something that could clean the filth off of me...

~*forever_broken*~ 14-04-2008 07:31 AM

Wow. You're right about needing to move on y'all. I totally responded wrong to you, Cloe, and unfortunatly am still too drunk to fix it. I hope y'all are safe. Much love y'all, really, and many snuggles

Auburn Shadow 14-04-2008 07:53 AM

*wakes up and uncurls*
*hugs everyone who needs* Hows everyone today?

Well, couple of hours to work out what I'm going to say to my tutor. Decided last week that he needed to know what was going on with me. Now I'm regretting that decision. Ah well *sigh* wish me luck guys?

Hope you're drinking water now Ally. Take care.

effervescence 14-04-2008 09:15 AM

Hey Hana, i think it's great you are reaching out to your tutor. He will probably be able to help or just listen and it will good for you to have someone around who's just aware of how you're feeling.

I'm only here because there are 3 or 4 people who I don't want to hurt that much. I especially can't do it to my friend, whose father has just died. So far I have managed to stay selfless enough to keep me here. But it's so so hard. Especially when none of those people are near me.

youngatheart 14-04-2008 01:03 PM

thank you all for the welcome, I hope I get to learn all your names soon. How is everyone this afternoon?

Jetforce 14-04-2008 01:30 PM

It's nite time over here...but yeah, i'm okies

Btw, u can call me jeremy and welcome to the psych ward :-)

*ticks crystalheart's name off* lol

How is everyone else? Ally? Chloe? Emma? Callie? Helen? Carole? Any1 i missed i'm sorry, but how r u?

youngatheart 14-04-2008 01:32 PM

Hi Jeremy
glad you are doing ok :)
Im Sam btw (female version:) )

Jetforce 14-04-2008 01:35 PM

How r u doing there Sam?

Detour. Derail 14-04-2008 01:42 PM

:O JEREMY!! you missed my name off your list!!! lol :P
but anyway...how are you?

His Sam :)
I'm Alexx...(as it says in my signature hehe :P)
how are you hun?
xx

youngatheart 14-04-2008 01:52 PM

Im ok Jeremy thanks. Just trying to work my way around the boards. It seems a great place here for support and there seem to be some friendships made. I hope I get to make friends.

Hi Alexx, thought that was your name but thought Id better wait til you said..I have been known to get thigns wrong:hehe: How are you today?

Detour. Derail 14-04-2008 04:10 PM

haha I get things wrong all the time so dont worry :P
Erm im ok thanks...bit drowsy hehe :P

zowie 14-04-2008 05:34 PM

I'm in a real psych hospital at the moment. Struggling quite a lot.
Hope everyone's alright. Love you all xxx

Hunni 14-04-2008 05:46 PM

*snuggles into my favorite corner* i just need some time right now..i'm having a great day and yet i'm getting the familar shakes and i don't even know why

Detour. Derail 14-04-2008 05:47 PM

Hey Zowie *hugs*
I know its difficult but you're doing well to have come this far.
Keep fighting yeh?
Take care of yourself
xxx

Detour. Derail 14-04-2008 05:51 PM

Hunni, feel free to stay as long as you want, in fact..some of us dont ever leave (the denial tent has super stretchiness so we can take it with us :-) )
Do you want to talk about what has happened today?
Maybe then you can see what might have caused this? It might be that a series of little things got to you but you didnt notice them, rather than just one big thing
*hugs* if you want someone to talk to...feel free to PM me hun
xxx

Detour. Derail 14-04-2008 05:56 PM

Hey guys....quick update,
Helen is fine, recovering well and her internet should be back tomorrow afternoon/evening so she will be back with us very sooon:-D