RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 11-11-2010 12:51 AM

GAH!
My tummy's upset and the loan lady I've been talking to is an idiot. She left out my VA disability pay. That info added to what she had raises my prequalified amount to 197k and a lowered interest rate. I'll be getting a 2nd opinion from another lender, me thinks. I doubt she "remembered" to count my life insurance and 401k as income either, even though the are requested for income information on the application.
On the up side... I'm off work tomorrow and I set my son's appt for Friday and told my boss I wasn't coming in that day so... 4 DAY WEEKEND!!!

PoisonedApple 11-11-2010 01:24 AM

Posted to my R/V... (see siggy bar) It's brief but has the jist of it... I've gotta go...
*hugs all*

Kahlia1981 11-11-2010 01:37 AM

*huggles all*

I am nothing. I was born from dust, and I shall return to dust. And whatever claims me in between is a blessing . . .

~Kaytee~ 11-11-2010 02:51 AM

*cuddles Kahlia* You sure are something hun.. pm if you want to talk at all xx

Kahlia1981 11-11-2010 09:07 AM

*hugs Katie* - Thanks hun.

Everyone keeps telling me that I'm looking better and must be feeling better ... but I feel like I am crumbling to dust and so hurt and depressed inside ... no better, just getting worse. *sigh*

Doikers 11-11-2010 09:12 AM

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Crimson* I read your R/V , You are not a bitch ! NOT NOT NOT

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Ian* It's good to have another bloke about , it's been Oliver and I for a while , now theres 3 !!:)

*Hugs Kaytee*

*Hugs Kahlia* I;m so sorry you feel so low :(

Doikers 11-11-2010 10:13 AM

I just phoned my Mum , Aparently both my Dad and my Sister think I've gone all manic since our bereavment . I'm SO trying to keep busy ,I NEEDED new shoes for winter so I bought some in the Sale at Millets with my Birthday Money , and I bought my aunt and Uncle Christmas presant yesterday , Cheese and Wine :)

I just wrote my Dad a text saying " If you want to come up at lunchtime I'll make you a cheese roll" and then I deleted it , SO ****ING STUPID!!!!!!!

Is anyone about ?

My trousers ripped last night .........wonderful! (Sarcasm)

Doikers 11-11-2010 10:18 AM

Now I've been told I'm Manic I FEEL MANIC , I took a diaz , I haven't been taking them , perhaps I should have been , thats what they are for .

xxjuliexx 11-11-2010 10:23 AM

-sits looking around-

Doikers 11-11-2010 10:32 AM

*Hugs Julie* How are you Julie ???????? Sorry Owen , I didn't spot it was you , how are you?

~Kaytee~ 11-11-2010 10:47 AM

Oh Kahlia, I'm sorry your feeling like that :( It's frustrating though I know.. *cuddles* if you need anything at all.. I'm here.. hang in there chick. *cuddles tight*

Hey Mark (OMG I still think Adam or have I got it wrong? *hides in embarassment*, I'm here..

Hey Owen.. how are you tonight?

Doikers 11-11-2010 10:55 AM

Kaytee*Hugs* I'm Mark yes :)

I feel like screaming and punching things , even going down to the police station and putting a stone though their window just so I'd have someone to fight and usually I hate confrontation , I HATE this , I'm not neeting my nurse until 3.15pm , SO SO SO SO Angry , I can't make myself cry :S I texted my friend but she often leaved her phone in a different room from herI wrote a message the online RYL support , I DON't know what to do .

My Grandmas Funeral is set now, 18th.

Doikers 11-11-2010 11:08 AM

Kaytee , you okay there?

nicole94 11-11-2010 11:21 AM

*hides* i say i wanna fight but i am supposed to be doing an assignment on where i wanna be in 10 years time, but i can't see myself being here in 10 years time, i can't even see myself being here tomorrow :'( *cries*

Doikers 11-11-2010 11:29 AM

*HUGE HUGS For Nicole* You WILL be here tomorrow , you just have to take tiny baby steps hun, and we all will be here every baby step of the way, I'm still sorry you feel so **** though :(

~Kaytee~ 11-11-2010 11:39 AM

Not really Mark.. Is there anything else you can do that you can take some of that anger out? Got a punching bag or anything similar? Or anything you can do that won't cause harm? *hugs*

*hugs Nicole* Yes, baby steps all the way. It is hard to look that far though.. just.. think of things you like to do and what you've always wanted to do. I hope you'll be okay x

Doikers 11-11-2010 11:46 AM

Kaytee , I took 2 Diazepams and they've kicked in so I'm calmer now ,I am actually a bit zonked heh , But I was freaking angry before so this is better .
Do you want to talk about whats bothering you?

~Kaytee~ 11-11-2010 11:52 AM

Glad your feeling calmer now :) Look after yourself though okay? :)

Ugh, I don't know, just all over the place at the moment, mainly struggling with my ED and just... yeah. I don't even know what to say really, but thanks for asking. I'll be okay.

Doikers 11-11-2010 01:23 PM

Is anyone about?

Kahlia1981 11-11-2010 01:33 PM

I'm here if you're still around Mark