RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 01-11-2010 10:16 PM

ohohoh :D i'm doing childcare too! (along with a lot of other things.) i love it! we spend most of our lessons painting or doing puzzles :D lol

MammaMia 01-11-2010 10:22 PM

Awesome =)

nicole94 01-11-2010 10:26 PM

:) so, what are you up to tonight?
i'm making myself jealous looking at tattoos and wishing i could have one :/ XD but my mum wont let me :(

MammaMia 01-11-2010 10:31 PM

I've been crying, talking to you, had a shower, talking to you some more yay and now I'm just writing this post LOL. Was supposed to be having a conversation with my best friend but er, that didn't work out too great. Nobody's fault though. No arguments or anything. Just bad time of year for her :(

nicole94 01-11-2010 10:34 PM

aaaw *hugs* not such a great night then. i'm sure your friends ok though, sometimes you just need time on your own!

xxjuliexx 01-11-2010 10:35 PM

*cuddles up with helen*

MammaMia 01-11-2010 10:39 PM

She's not okay though Nicole. It's breaking my heart seeing her like this =[ I just pray that she'll start feeling better once this period has passed (which it will this week). Just wish I could do more, I feel such a useless best friend. I feel so selfish for needing her so much right now :'(

*cuddles Julie* How you feeling?

xxjuliexx 01-11-2010 10:40 PM

i'm sore but not to bad

nicole94 01-11-2010 10:41 PM

*cuddles helen tight* i know hun, but she will get better, she just needs to keep fighting, we all do, it will get better in the end.

MammaMia 01-11-2010 10:42 PM

Julie, I'm glad you're not too bad, hope the pain goes away soon. Sorry it took so long that they could only do one :(

*cuddles Nicole tightly* I know she'll get better. I won't ever let her stop fighting. But I do agree that we all need to keep fighting because it does get better.

nicole94 01-11-2010 10:53 PM

*hugs helen* uhuh. although, i still struggle to beleive that for myself. :/ idk.
ugh, i wish i could just say things......

MammaMia 01-11-2010 11:27 PM

I struggle to believe it sometimes too but we have to try keep that faith *cuddles*

nicole94 01-11-2010 11:33 PM

*cuddles* i know, i think half my problem is that i keep things bottled up.....

Kahlia1981 02-11-2010 12:11 AM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies but there have been several pages since I was last here and I don't want to miss anyone.

Mark: re the 9th: I understand how you feel about it and am glad that you have thought ahead and made meetings for during the day. For the evening, what about finding an activity to keep you occupied - instead of coming off the Antabuse and drinking?? Maybe watching a movie or making a time to catch up with online friends? I don't know if either of those is a possibility or would even keep you occupied enough. The key, as you said, is to find an activity that will keep your mind occupied. Can you brainstorm and find something that might be a possibility? I'm sure that we'll help if we can. One thing more Mark: you are strong enough to beat this. Never forget that. *hugs*

I had a nightmare last night that managed to jerk my housemate out of bed!! I must have screamed because he came flying into my bedroom to find out what was wrong. This morning my anxiety is so high that I'm uncomfortable when sitting on the balcony with the security screen open. This doesn't bode well for my trip to the doctors surgery this afternoon. :-(

*leaves hugs and safe love and care packages for all wardies on the table*

MammaMia 02-11-2010 12:28 AM

*hugs Nicole and Kahlia tight*

Nicole, I saw your rant thread, please don't do it :(
Kahlia, I'm sorry you're so anxious

Doikers 02-11-2010 10:09 AM

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Julie*

*Hugs Kahlia* I may well be spending quite a bit of time online to keep myself distracted on the 9th , Watching a movie is a tough one as I have so little focus/concentration , I guess I could watch a movie I know and like so it would be okay to float in and out of because I know what happened . Thankyou so much for your reply :)

Oh and my cut stopped bl**ding overnight :):)

MammaMia 02-11-2010 03:23 PM

Mark, why do you put stars in the word bleeding? I'm assuming it's so you don't trigger people? I'm sorry but if they can't handle the word blood/bleeding, then that's just bit wee stupid and maybe shouldn't come here for support, where that word is going to be used sometimes and not always in reference to self harm. Sorry if this post upsets anyone, it's not my intention.

Doikers 02-11-2010 04:36 PM

Helen , It was because I didn't want to trigger anyone , I was just being a bit overly causious (sp?) maybe . Your post didn't upset me .*Hugs Helen* how are you today?

one_step_closer 02-11-2010 05:21 PM

*hugs everyone*

misskitty112 02-11-2010 05:39 PM

*hugs everyone*