RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 05-10-2010 10:04 PM

sorry guys. stuiped question.

SparkleKitten 05-10-2010 10:54 PM

My fiance and I are okay now, was all a misunderstanding. Feeling terrible though, requesting a meds change on Friday, it can't come quickly enough. *cuddles all*

xxjuliexx 05-10-2010 11:06 PM

*curls up shivering* so dam cold
i think i'm unwell i'm not sure i just dont feel good

PoisonedApple 05-10-2010 11:17 PM

*hugs everyone*
How is everyone? (sorry been like 15 pgs since i last got a chance to read...)

MammaMia 05-10-2010 11:21 PM

That made us laugh :D

PoisonedApple 05-10-2010 11:25 PM

lol the comments were the best! people look at you funny when you're in an office and randomly burst into laughter though.... just couldn't contain it!

SparkleKitten 05-10-2010 11:37 PM

*cuddles all* I'm heading to bed, got to be up at 6am to get to my 9am lecture. Yay ¬_¬

Night xx

risenfromperdition 06-10-2010 03:12 AM

*sits in corner and sighs*

Doikers 06-10-2010 09:27 AM

Morning all.

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs April*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Julie*

*Hugs Jill*

MammaMia 06-10-2010 11:14 AM

Wow, very very quiet night in the ward........

Scarletdreamer 06-10-2010 11:48 AM

And very quiet morning... :-S Hope everyone's okay.

*cuddles all*

Doikers 06-10-2010 11:52 AM

*Spots and hugs April, Helen and Jill*:) How's everyone?

MammaMia 06-10-2010 12:01 PM

*hugs ward*

Has been a very quiet morning in the ward too, hope all are ok.

I'm still ill but having a good time, can't go out today at the moment, totally pissing it down and plus I'm so tired.

Doikers 06-10-2010 12:22 PM

I'm a bit down on myself today but I went for a walk got back made coffee opened my milk and it had gone off , yuk! so went back out to get supplies after drinking my (black) coffee . I just want to sleep now.

Tomorrow I have a "Groups that grow" session 1 of 12 ,they have taken little bits that work from all different theaputic approaches and rehabs and stuff and come up with this course , I'm anxious about being around a group of people , (There will be 12 plus 3 staff) but I hope it can help me get a hold of my S.I..

shadowedsoul 06-10-2010 12:44 PM

Er my afternoon going so well, not nearly got hit by a bus, thats triggered really stuiped thoughts that I'm trying really hard to igoure, so I can sort of fuchion at work can see that happening. Just want to hide. Cuddles all

Doikers 06-10-2010 04:12 PM

*Hugs Jill* I hope you're okay

FlyingNy 06-10-2010 05:03 PM

*Hugs everyone.*

Just gonna hang...(as in hang here, not gonna off myself).

Doikers 06-10-2010 05:18 PM

*Spots Lia Hanging and Hangs with her* How are you ? *Hugs*

SoMuchMore 06-10-2010 05:49 PM

*hugs crimson* haha what a funny story! how have you been?

*hugs helen* im sorry that your still sick and tired. Hope that things are going well at your besties though.

*hugs april* How are you today? Sorry to hear that you were so low yesterday. That sucks that you don't have heat. Its still getting up to around 75-80 during the day but then like 30 at night.. so i'm like a/c - heat - window open - closed. Very annoying lol, the weather is weird here.

*hugs mark* that "groups that grow" thing sounds pretty awesome! Hopefully it works for you. I understand being anxious but hopefully everyone there is very understanding of everyone else. Sorry that you are so tired today.

*hugs sarah* hope your lectures went okay today.

*hugs heather* how r u doing hun?

*hugs jill* I hope you are okay. Good job on trying to ignore those thoughts though. You can beat the urges, i know you can.

*hugs lia* you okay?

Long evening. Wound up having to go to work last night even though i normally have tuesday's off since i have class until 9pm, but so many people are sick right now... o well.. i like work most of the time.. just lately been feeling weird about everything. I've got bad thoughts rolling around in my head today on repeat, which i really hate when this happens. I don't know.. some days it just doesn't seem worth it, but i have to go to class in an hour or so for 3 hours.. then back to work.

ok done rambling... sorry.. i know i say a lot of pointless things you guys probably couldn't care less about.

Doikers 06-10-2010 05:55 PM

Oh Laura of course we all care *Hugs* It sounds like you have a Jam Packed scedule , You've probably said but I forgot what is your job? I hate hate hate it when bad thoughts roll around in my head , Can you do anything to distract yourself ? Music can work really well for me .