RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 20-09-2010 11:21 AM

*Hugs Hayley* I don't like having strangers in my flat either , but enjoy a toilet that flushes , well enjoy might be the wrong word lol .Engineers are coming on Wednesday for insulate my walls , I guess they're doing all 4 flats in the building , I hope it can be done from the outside as I've appointments out on Wednesday .
How have you been Hayley ?

CrazyHayley 20-09-2010 11:29 AM

*huggles Mark* Ah hope insulation goes ok, at least you'll be nice and toasty in the winter for the inconvienience they cause. I've been keeping my brave face on, just. I started a blog at my friends reccomendation, thinking it would be better for me than my RYL journal, but I've not written in either in a week, cos if I type the words out, then it makes it more real. DENIAL is where I'm at right now and its working, kind of....

On a random note, Reggie bit my bottom this morning, it bloomin hurt! LOL!

Doikers 20-09-2010 11:36 AM

Lol , sorry but did you almost sit on him ? how else did you make him bitey and give him access to your bottom? :P

Hmm in Denial , I understand about not likeing to write things out , I have a R/V thread and a blog but rarly update either :S

CrazyHayley 20-09-2010 11:45 AM

I spy Kahlia *huggles!*

No Mark, I didn't nearly sit on him, I was already sitting on the floor, giving him quality bunny time and it was going well, he was licking my face and hands as he usually does, but then hopped round the back and just decided to bite me! Cheeky bugger. He was in a nibble anything and everything mood this morning, a few of my books and DVD cases have teeth marks in from this mornings antics.

My M.E symptoms haven't been good over past week, my tolerance of laptop screen isn't holding up at the mo, so I'm going to go for a fag break and then a rest in the denial tent. I may be back out later, though I've my 4year old godson's birthday meal to go to later, so I may not get the chance.

Thinking of all my fellow wardies and wishing them well *huggles/waves depending on what you're comfortable with*

RYUU 20-09-2010 01:29 PM

*hugs everyone* The devil is telling me to hurt myself dont know what with my husband is with me so am safe

Doikers 20-09-2010 03:14 PM

*Hugs RYUU* I'm glad your husband is there to keep you safe :)

misskitty112 20-09-2010 03:24 PM

*hugs everyone*
I swear, one day individuals won't feel so daunting. I just can't get the concentration to do them right now.

So... this week will be busy, in addition to class and work, I have to go to the bank, call my credit card company to find out why they rejected my online payment and didn't tell me. I really have the money to pay my bill, I promise, so it's not that. I have a meeting today, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I *may* go on a campout this weekend. Haven't decided. I have to write at least 3 pages of my Brit Lit paper (I still don't have a concrete topic though...), read my history chapter, read 2 chapters in Marketing and do a company case, read a Journalism chapter and keep up with my newpaper logs, go to counseling, and get my meds straightened out... Oh! and my Witchcraft minicourse starts Friday.

Whew... so... good news, I won't have time/energy to deal with the cleanup of harming...
Bad news: I may not sleep... at all.

And on another good note, we finally made it to the Renaissance in my Brit Lit class! I finally understand/like the literature! =)

Doikers 20-09-2010 03:29 PM

*Hugs Felicia*Busy busy bee :) Good luck

Quote:

Oh! and my Witchcraft minicourse starts Friday
That sounds like fun!!!^^^^

misskitty112 20-09-2010 03:36 PM

Mark, yeah, I think Witchcraft may end up being my favorite course this semester.
The professor who's teaching it is also trying to do a Revenge Tragedy minicourse in the spring and his facebook status the other day was "needs to focus on his Witchcraft, but can only think of Revenge."
Only from an English professor is that status not scary. haha.

risenfromperdition 20-09-2010 03:40 PM

*waves at everyone and curls up in corner sleepily*

misskitty112 20-09-2010 04:13 PM

*waves at Heather and gives her a blanket*

Doikers 20-09-2010 04:42 PM

*waves at Heather and hands over a pillow* Are you comfy ?:)

risenfromperdition 20-09-2010 04:47 PM

yahuh. except not for real cuz silly library chairs not comfy >.<
and gotta has lunch at some point =\

FlyingNy 20-09-2010 05:07 PM

*Hugs all*

I know this is gonna sound insane since she doesn't even exist and all that jazz, but Sam and I are still fighting. I feel betrayed by her I guess. She's the only person who I can really relate to and feel she really understands me, but I don't understand what she did. I see why she did it, but I don't agree at all and it's as if I don't even know her anymore. No matter how well you think you know someone, they will always come out with surprises that leaves you questioning everything you thought you knew. I don't know what to do about it, I can't change it and she's not even sorry.

MammaMia 20-09-2010 06:15 PM

*hugs ward*

So upset, it's unreal =[

Doikers 20-09-2010 06:28 PM

*Hugs Lia* You don't sound insane Lia,not at all

*Hugs Helen* Whats happened?

misskitty112 20-09-2010 06:28 PM

*hugs Hels* what's going on, darlin?

MammaMia 20-09-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2497928)
*Hugs Helen* Whats happened?

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty112 (Post 2497929)
*hugs Hels* what's going on, darlin?

*hugs both* One of my hearing aids broke this morning at college =[

FlyingNy 20-09-2010 07:26 PM

Can't you get a new on on the NHS or something?

xx

Doikers 20-09-2010 07:39 PM

Oh that bites Helen , Can you hear sort of okay with just the one? How long do you think it will take to repair it , have they broken before on you?