RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 11-09-2010 11:09 PM

I feel sick AGAIN :'( Arrrgh!

MammaMia 12-09-2010 01:09 AM

*hides and sobs her heart out*
Sorry to double post.

SoMuchMore 12-09-2010 04:57 AM

*cuddles helen tight* i'm sorry that you are feeling sick again. Don't be sorry about the double post, its been a very quiet evening in here. you alright hun?

*hugs mark* yes there was another american football game today. we are looking pretty good this season. Hope you are sleeping well, sorry to hear that you were triggered today.

*hugs reaper* please take care of your wound. I'm sorry that you cut.

*hugs felicia* i'm sorry that you are feeling stranded, but yes sometimes all you can do is resolve to make it through the day. I hope that you are alright. Sorry that you harmed this morning, please try to take good care of it.

*hugs jill* im sorry things arent going well for you right now. we are here to listen if you ever feel like talking.

*hugs lindsay* I hope that you did not OD hun. You ARE strong enough to make it through this though. I really believe that.

*hugs heather* I'm sorry that you have so limited time online right now. I hope you are doing okay hun.

*hugs hayley* good to see you around! Hope the rest of your day went okay. Sorry that you feel you have to keep a brave face on with Eoghan

*cuddles everyone else* sorry if i missed you. I tried to get everyone on the last two pages.

Whew I am exhausted. Had a pretty decent day today, yet I still got triggered on and off for no reason... how stupid is that? damn. O well I suppose. I'm about to head out again. i'll catch up more tomorrow!

risenfromperdition 12-09-2010 06:03 AM

never fun to be triggered for no reason =[

ergh am huge... scale says so and clothes all yucky and =[

Doikers 12-09-2010 09:29 AM

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Laura*I Hate it when I'm triggered for no apparent reason too , so frustrating:S

*Hugs Helen* I'm sorry you feel ill:(

Doikers 12-09-2010 09:54 AM

*Spots Julie and Hugs* How are you today Julie?

MammaMia 12-09-2010 12:02 PM

I feel so low and hurting. I don't know how to cope over next 3 weeks or so. I'm so so so so worried about one best friend. She's back in hospital and still struggling mentally. I'm trying to help, but I'm struggling to do that. My other best friend isn't going to be round much until I go see her. I would normally turn to her about everything & now I can't. I don't know what to do :'( I just want to harm, run until I can't run and just die :'(

Doikers 12-09-2010 12:27 PM

*HUGS Helen*

MammaMia 12-09-2010 12:36 PM

*hugs Mark* Thank you hun x

one_step_closer 12-09-2010 12:57 PM

*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 12-09-2010 12:58 PM

*hugs Lindsay* How you doing?

one_step_closer 12-09-2010 02:55 PM

I don't really know. Wanting to cut and overdose and just get out of life for a while.

How are you, Helen?

RYUU 12-09-2010 03:22 PM

* hugs everyone *

Voices are loud telling me to kill myself

Doikers 12-09-2010 03:52 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* I SO know the feeling of wanting to be out of it but ODing is SO very dangerous as S.I. can be too . Please be safe Lindsay ..

*Hugs Ryuu* Don't listen to those voices , their opinions are worth less than nothing you are stronger than them . Could you do something to distract yourself perhaps?, go for a long walk somewhere safe or listen to music really loud. You certanly don't deserve to die .

*Hugs Helen*

SparkleKitten 12-09-2010 04:45 PM

*hugs everyone*

Just got in after my Saturday out, there was a huge row with mum in the morning and in a blind fit of rage I attacked the kitchen units, bruised my arm and hands up. Don't remember doing it so I must have been really angry.

My time out however was the exact opposite of my time in. Lovely and calm, read a book, made a cat out of clay, just general nice things. Bought some sweets today.

Got a meds question, might go see a pharmacist tomorrow, doctor told me to double my dose, so take 2 tablets instead of 1, but I don't know if she meant at once or spaced out like leaflet says for other problems, and I was too bewildered and overwhelmed to ask at the time. *sigh*

Edit - after a glance on Google it turns out that they're made in double strength tablets (so the equivalent of 2 of mine) in other countries but not in the UK. Oh what would I do without the internet :p

MammaMia 12-09-2010 04:53 PM

Can I die now?

SparkleKitten 12-09-2010 04:56 PM

*cuddles Helen* No, stay here with us hun, you're amazing x

FlyingNy 12-09-2010 04:59 PM

Sarah's right. No Helen, you can't. *Hugs*

Sorry for lack of other individuals, I just thought I'd come along and tell you all I'm still alive.

SparkleKitten 12-09-2010 05:02 PM

Nice to see you again Lia, hope you're feeling okay *hugs*

one_step_closer 12-09-2010 05:02 PM

Mark, how are you now?

RYUU, stay safe.

Sarah, that sounds confusing!

Helen, what's happening?

Lia, how are you?