RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 19-07-2009 11:11 AM

*hugs everyone*

Am feeling very triggered at the moment. :(

wildly insane 19-07-2009 12:28 PM

Hannah is very very stupid, didn't cut but still am very stupid, why can't I just repect myself eh? :P

*hugs everyone* more replies later, am being called

MammaMia 19-07-2009 01:46 PM

*offers cuddles to all*

I think I'm still ill after all, buggar!! But not like how I was before, but some of the symptoms and stuff are still around and getting worse to be honest. Oh well, got to try get an appointment to see my GP about a few things anyway and this will be included. Going to be so much fun.....not!!!!

shadowedseraph 19-07-2009 08:05 PM

*huggles wildly insane* its hard to respect yourself

*cuddles MamaMia* do see your GP as soon as possible, being ill is not nice!

*hugs Kahalia* Whats up sweetie?

*hugs zowie* glad your feeling better

*hugs shadowedsoul* i think i know exactly how you feel

---

I'm on team one forwards three back, the only thing i have managed to do right is not cut and thats becoming a struggle

zowie 19-07-2009 08:53 PM

*Hugs Kahlia* How are you feeling now sweetie? Did you get past feeling triggered?

*Hugs Hannah* You're not stupid. Well done for not cutting.

*Hugs Helen* Hope you feel better soon hun, hope the doctors goes okay.

*Hugs Seraph* I know it's a struggle, but try to remind yourself how well you're doing by not cutting. Try to focus on that, treat yourself to something nice to cheer yourself up.

---

I have almost a full bottle of wine which needs finishing, and I just ate some take away cheesey chips. Too many calories for ol' fatty here. I really should stop over-indulging. I can't afford it, and I can't stand being so fat :(

shadowedseraph 19-07-2009 10:48 PM

*hugs zowie* we all need to overindulge once in a while :) be kind to yourself

wildly insane 19-07-2009 11:24 PM

*hugs Shadowedseraph* thanks for the huggles, I know it's tough when you feel like it's one forward and three back but you have to keep trawling through the mud and you'll reach firmer ground eventually

*hugs Arwen* mmm cheesy chips, yummy, but I know what you mean. I did slip, just a little, later on :(

*hugs Helen* hope you get better soon hun

*hugs Jill under her blanket* look after yourself, be kind

*hugs Kahlia* hope you managed to fight the triggering

*hugs Katie, Todlich, Kat, Jem, Cheryl, HannahBanana, Hayley, Vicki, Secrets and anyone else hiding*

meh :(

Kahlia1981 19-07-2009 11:36 PM

*hugs all*

I was triggered by my parents but that issue has now resolved. Uni starts back next week and I just have to stay in control until then, and it will distract me. Especially as I'm looking at studying full-time.

I'm almost 11 months SI free and i'm trying to hold on until I reach that mark.

Right now I'm waiting for the nurses to come and give me a shower. I think I spend far too much time waiting...

zowie 20-07-2009 12:14 AM

I'm eight months free today.

SoMuchMore 20-07-2009 02:30 AM

*hugs zowie* Congrats! Good job!!!

I haven't been feelin to good the last couple of days (mentally)... wish i could talk about it w/ my boyfriend but, i always have issues talking to him. I guess i don't want to make him mad.

Damnation. 20-07-2009 05:49 AM

Congrats, Arwen :)

realflifefaerie 20-07-2009 08:41 AM

I'm back.

Things are so, so busy and my heads all over the place. I shall try to pop in again later but atm I don't know whether I'm coming or going.

*leaves hugs*

Kahlia1981 20-07-2009 09:08 AM

congrats Arwen

*hugs everyone in the ward*

Have to keep my cast on for 2 more weeks then should be relieved from the burden of carrying it.

shadowedseraph 20-07-2009 11:46 AM

*hugs zowie* congratulations thats a massive achivement, you should be so proud!

*hugs fallinstar* you can always talk here, we'll all listen

*hugs secrets* good to see you back

*hugs wildly insane* Thanks for the positive vibes, hope you feel a bit better soon

*hugs Todlich* how are you doing?

*hugs Kahalia* good news on the cast front!

zowie 20-07-2009 11:53 AM

:) Thanks everyone! xxx

MammaMia 20-07-2009 12:30 PM

Kahlia, oh good news on the cast front and yay for you being nearly 11 months :)

Arwen, congraultations sweetie

*leaves cuddles for everyone*

lolly_x 20-07-2009 12:41 PM

my head is banging...
i want to go park... head wont let me...
gahhh....

MammaMia 20-07-2009 02:29 PM

Try go Laura, might help your headache (assuming that's what the banging was referring to...) :)

shadowedseraph 20-07-2009 02:33 PM

*hugs MammaMia* how are you today sweetie?

MammaMia 20-07-2009 03:19 PM

Struggling, but I can't, got two best friends & a close friend who need me to hold together to help them through, one best friend in particular. I'm fine :) It's all fine!!! Bahahaha! >.<