RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 18-03-2010 10:14 AM

I am so ****ing anxious and it's just past 5am in the morning... WTH is WRONG with me?!!?

I tried to post yesterday but the comp froze & I didn't have time to post again. Sorry about that, guys.

Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers because I don't know if I can handle much more of this anxiety... it sucks beyond belief and I really, really need to refill one of my meds as it will be running out before it can come mailorder!!

:(

Kahlia1981 18-03-2010 10:21 AM

*hugs everyone*

April - *hugs* anxiety can be a big hurdle but you can get past it. By the way, I really like your display pic (caution depression ahead). Nice one.

*walks around and hugs everyone then disappears into the darkness again*

Scarletdreamer 18-03-2010 10:24 AM

*cuddles Kahlia* Thanks. :) I found it on LiveJournal... icon-making community, and really liked it. I only hope that it doesn't offend anyone here. :-/

I hope I can get past this anxiety, because it is awful. I am calming down a little now... I think part of it has to do with the fact that I went to bed last night with a full stomach and that usually makes me feel not the best, which leads to anxiety about being ill, etc. But I am doing a little better... I think? :-/

How are you?

*more cuddles*

Doikers 18-03-2010 11:40 AM

* Hugs all *
I like your new avatar April , not offended at all.
I really did not want to get out of bed this morning , I was in bed for coming up to 14 hours :) getting up means I have to fight the urges again and I keep losing that battle . I had one coffee and moved onto the peppermint tea so I don't get caffine anxiety, I don't need THAT on top of everything else .

Is WoW like Runescape ? I have a runescape members account but I haven't played for a while , all this gaming talk makes me want to start again but I'll be so far behind the updates ..... might be fun though .

Scarletdreamer 18-03-2010 11:48 AM

My husband says that Runescape and WoW are "two different little animals" but they are both RPGs. WoW isn't free - you have to buy subscriptions either every month, every 2 months, or every 6 months... and now he just said that nahh, they don't look at all much the same. I love WoW but it's the only computer game that I play. It takes up so much time & is such a wonderful distraction though... MOST of the time. :-S

*hugs Mark* At least you got enough sleep... lol... might as well look at it in a good light, right? :P I'm feeling a little better although still crazy anxious... I hate this so much. Updated my r/v thread a little bit ago if anyone cares to take a look...

*sigh*

*hides*

Doikers 18-03-2010 12:00 PM

I read your venting post April * Super Hugs * I really hope the hugs help I'm BAD at the advice . But those Cliches even if they are all cliches help . Well they help me anyway and you CAN get through this I hope you believe that too.

I pay to be a Runescape Member but I think it's much cheaper than WoW . I think I might start Runescape again as it would be a good distraction ,I've been paying for it but not playing lol . Not a Lot of money but still.......

MammaMia 18-03-2010 02:18 PM

*big cuddles to all*

Doikers 18-03-2010 02:50 PM

*Hugs Helen* How are you doing today?

MammaMia 18-03-2010 03:53 PM

*cuddles*

So worried about someone, it's making me anxious. How are you?

Scarletdreamer 18-03-2010 04:02 PM

Awh Hels *big cuddles* I hope that your anxiety goes away... mine just came back when I tried to eat something, stupid me. :( So now I feel like a "quivering mass of jelly" or summat like that... so scared and anxious and tense. It's awful. Sorry... :( Is this someone one of the 2 that you mentioned in your PM?

*hugs Mark* It's okay, you don't have to be good at giving advice. Hugs are always good!! :D and it helps to know that someone who cares read it, you know?

Just want to go back to bed right now... but I have to do a quiz online. Don't wanna!! *'mongo-temper tantrum* Hah... :(

*hides*

CrazyHayley 18-03-2010 04:55 PM

Haven't the energy or brain power today for proper replies, but I am thinking of you all and giving each and everyone of you a super duper huggle! xx

MammaMia 18-03-2010 05:36 PM

I've been a busy bee, that's helped keep me busy I guess. Yes, it is one of the people I mentioned in my pm :( Still no word as of yet. *worries* *cuddles* Sorry you feel so **** with the anxiety, it's a bitch isn't it??

Hayley, massive cuddles.

PrincessSparkle 18-03-2010 06:00 PM

Hugs for everyone!
You ok April, just, you know, breathe, and go do something silly to distract yourself!

Mammamia, worrying is bad cos it'll only make you stressed!Can you talk to that person,maybe hang out with them to reassure yourself?

xxxxxxx

MammaMia 18-03-2010 06:09 PM

I wish I could hang out with them, but one they're over a hundred miles away, two they're not really talking to me :p I can't talk to them either because they're not responding to anyone's texts :(

PrincessSparkle 18-03-2010 06:12 PM

:(
phone call/skype/msn?

xxx

MammaMia 18-03-2010 06:50 PM

She's not been on msn since last friday :(
No point phoning, she wouldn't answer.

PrincessSparkle 18-03-2010 07:07 PM

Does she have a husband/kids/job you could call?

[Awakening] 18-03-2010 07:47 PM

I think i might be setting up camp here for a while.

MammaMia 18-03-2010 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessSparkle (Post 2190544)
Does she have a husband/kids/job you could call?

Yes, but I'm scared aha. But have heard from her now. *curls up*

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett whore (Post 2190596)
I think i might be setting up camp here for a while.

That's not a problem, I've been in here since 2007 :p :wow:

CrazyHayley 18-03-2010 09:21 PM

I don't think I've ever wanted to come on my period so much in all my life. I can't cope with this PMDD anymore :( Its been really bad this time. My boiler has broken and I feel like crying - how pathetic is that?! Its going to be fixed tomorrow....but I wanted to have a pj day tomorrow and now thats ruined! How pathetic am I getting worked up over these things?! Its not right. I'm not right. :(