RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 17-03-2010 04:44 PM

lol, yeah. i mean the curtains around my bed lol! i have one side closed, but i still have one open! the bed opposite me is empty so i havent gotta worry about people being in there, but i cant decide if i would feel safer with them open or closed!!

MammaMia 17-03-2010 05:01 PM

Close it if it helps you feel safer sweet. You can always open one again hehe!

nicole94 17-03-2010 05:22 PM

got it closed now (mainly cause my nose is running and there are tears rolling down my face but still) noone can see me now, im safe.............................

Doikers 17-03-2010 05:47 PM

I got a hold of my houseing support worker and he is coming by next Monday , he sais it's not my bill and not to worry but it was addressed to me, *STRESSES* I've just gotta hold on for 5 days until he comes by.
He was VERY sorry he never showed up this Monday a bit of paper covered my name in his diary , He was very apologetic to be fair , these things happen I guess.......

nicole94 17-03-2010 05:50 PM

thats good then.............................................. .
sorry. my minds not clear enough to reply properly, will try and write something proper later on.....................

MammaMia 17-03-2010 05:54 PM

Doikers, keep holding on, you can do it, I promise

*holds Nicole* Cry if it helps xx

I spy a Laura ;)

SoMuchMore 17-03-2010 05:57 PM

*cuddles everyone* Thanks for the birthday wishes! I am prolly not celebrating much today b/c i'm stuck in my hometown for spring break and nobody else is here... So I am just going out to dinner and having a few drinks there lol... i'll prolly party more when i get back to school.

April - I've been alright. Attempting to figure out where life is going/where i want it to go. Too much thinking sometimes i guess but thats how i always am heh.

I will try to reply to everyone properly later.
*pinches all those who admitted to not wearing green* lol jk

nicole94 17-03-2010 06:13 PM

sorry. didnt even realise there was a birthday :/ happy birthday. OW that hurt!! lol

shadowedsoul 17-03-2010 06:22 PM

sorry for not replying, was being stuiped, everthing is a okay, its better if i just shut up and not say anything. curls up in corner and hides. me sorry

MammaMia 17-03-2010 06:27 PM

Ow that hurt =P

CrazyHayley 17-03-2010 10:12 PM

Wow so much has happened since I left this morn! Paddy's day lunch went ok. Two of my brothers came along which I wasn't expecting, but it was good as it split the focus from me and my mum couldn't go into things, phew.

Both of my grandfathers were Irish (both passed away when my parents were young), so my mum and father are half Irish, meaning I still get to be half Irish! The majority of my Irish family are now situated in a town called Killester just outside of Dublin. I last saw them when they came over in 2008, but we went on a family holdiay to them in 2004 which was fab. My 85year old great aunt still came out and had a sherry each night with us! She's passed away since, but she lived til the end if you know what I mean!

I've eaten far too much today, but my PMDD makes me ravenous and I think i'd be in worse a state if I carried on restricting rather than munching....I'll prob change my opinion on that later, but hey ho...

If I knew how to do links thingymabobs I'd do one to my WoW toon, but I'm so not technical minded, but for those who understand these things I only have one toon called Roseleigh, I've just levelled to 18, I'm a gnome mage in the realm darkspear. If my eyelids weren't drooping already I'd be going on there tonight! But once I start I can't stop for a good few hours!

*group huggles all in ward - even those hiding in the corners!*

SoMuchMore 17-03-2010 10:21 PM

*makes sure those pinches arent too painful*

*hugs nicole* no worries on not realizing about the bday, i sometimes miss things too on here. And thats cool about the guy you are related too! Hang in there.

*hugs mark* sorry you've been so stressed. Its good that it didnt wind up being your bill.. Hope you are alright.

*cuddles helen* have fun going out tonight!

*cuddles april* sorry about your car and the fact u are overwhelmed. Keep fighting. How r u else wise? (I havent been around in awhile.. sorry)

Going out to dinner soon. Order my first legal drink in the US.. (I know it sounds lame to all those in Europe.. but its a big deal here haha)

SoMuchMore 17-03-2010 10:22 PM

*hugs hayley* Sorry i missed you we posted at the same time!

CrazyHayley 17-03-2010 10:54 PM

"puppy sinclair!! Do you wanna come outside whilst I have my fag before bed time?"

*goes out to smoking shelter*
*comes back in and sprays self with pretty smelling stuff so not to stink of fags*

Night all or good morning for those of you who will be awake shortly! Here's hoping we all sleep well and have a better day tomorrow.

*snuggles down in corner with her teddy bear*

Kahlia1981 17-03-2010 11:11 PM

*hugs all*

Sorry I've been absent and missed several pages. I don't think I'm going to be able to catch up I'm afraid. Mucho apologetico.

*hugs everyone then disappears back into the dark*

MammaMia 17-03-2010 11:38 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry it's not more :(

Kahlia1981 17-03-2010 11:55 PM

*cuddles Helen tightly*

*hugs everyone then disappears into a dark space for a bit*

MammaMia 18-03-2010 12:20 AM

*cuddles Kahlia tightly & hides*

PrincessSparkle 18-03-2010 12:27 AM

Happy Birthday Laura hope you had a great day!!!! Wooow thats a high bil,yeah you should see can you get any help with them! Hope ur day was ok Nicole,glad to hear u got some sleep! Hope evryones xxxx

PrincessSparkle 18-03-2010 12:29 AM

hope everyones Paddys day was fun and hugs for all!