RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

lynx 07-05-2010 06:48 PM

I calmed down. Writing stuff down helps.

xxjuliexx 07-05-2010 06:49 PM

morning

PoisonedApple 07-05-2010 07:13 PM

It's ok Mark I dislike and put off phone calls too. Hope they can get it worked out quickly for you. *hugs* I'll definitely try to get a char started on Darkspear.
*cuddles Lynx*
Good morning Julie.
*wanders through the ward huggling peoples*

*Jackie* 07-05-2010 07:27 PM

-sits rocking in the corner-

sleep, i wish i could sleep

Doikers 07-05-2010 07:29 PM

*Hugs Tineke* That must have been horrible for you , I'm glad you calmed down , how are you now?

*Waves* Hi Julie , how are you?

*Hugs Crimson*

Ugh SO Triggered , I eat too much and now I feel gross , Stress , I eat more when I'm under stress *Resolves to a sensible eating over the weekend*
I really wanna cut,*sigh*
I'll try WoW to distract myself , at least I have that now :)

frenchhorn 07-05-2010 07:33 PM

*hugs all who want hugs*

I'm off out for a drink with a friend, hope that will take my mind off things for a bit, just filling in special circumstance form to get uni work deferred, not fun, I feel so pathetic for getting it deferred.

*grumbles in a corner for a bit*

Doikers 07-05-2010 07:57 PM

*Hugs Oliver* You are NOT pathetic , not at all , you are an awesome person , have fun out with your friend !!

Doikers 07-05-2010 08:01 PM

it's only ( Almost ) 8pm , too early for bed methinks but I just wanna sleep or I'll end up cutting , I can feel it,
Night Night Ward mates , look after each other :)
I've had a (partly) Hinky day , Hooray for the word Hinky !

nicole94 07-05-2010 08:05 PM

*walks round ward and hugs everyone, then goes off to find a nice hiding spot*

Doikers 07-05-2010 08:06 PM

Hey Nicole *Hugs*

lynx 07-05-2010 08:07 PM

*Hugs everyone*

I'm in between feeling nothing at all and feeling everything at once. It's incredibly how big the leaps are which the human mind can take in a couple of hours. I was numb yesterday, I'm very wary now.

I had a hot shower and it helped. I sang from the top of my lungs and it helped.

I'm tired. I hope I'll be able to study some Finnish later this evening. First I'll clean up the kitchen then probably communicate with parents.

Aaanyways.

nicole94 07-05-2010 08:12 PM

heyah mark. you ok? i'm feeling pretty crappy. mum keeps nagging at me to clean the kitchen, because i didnt go to school i'm expected to do all the housework. i just cant be botherd with anything anymore, i'm constantly tired, but i just CANT get to sleep at night :(
(sorry, that was a bit of a rant)

Strawberry.Bananas 07-05-2010 11:01 PM

He's ended it again! :'(

I'm not safe.

I need help.

Please.

Anyone?

frenchhorn 07-05-2010 11:05 PM

*hugs vicki* whats happened?

Strawberry.Bananas 07-05-2010 11:09 PM

I don't know. He said that he thinks that I've wanted to be with somebody else (my mate Tony) since we got back together, and that we've not been getting on recently. It's not true. It's not. And now I've lost him! :'(

frenchhorn 07-05-2010 11:10 PM

*hugs Vicki* sorry I havn't got any words of advice

PoisonedApple 07-05-2010 11:14 PM

*hugs Vicki*

frenchhorn 07-05-2010 11:44 PM

*jumps around a bit* I am 20 in 15minutes, no longer can I use the excuse, but I'm a teenager :(

Scarletdreamer 07-05-2010 11:58 PM

Happy birthday, Oliver!! :D I remember turning 20... lol... it was interesting not having that excuse anymore. :P But I liked being older. How are you doing? *cuddles* Anything special for your birthday?

*cuddles Crimson* How're you doing, love? Oh, and I don't think that we in the States can make toons on the EU realms on WoW, so neither of us can play on Darkspear. :( But what about us playing on a realm? we could probably work something out somehow, although we're on opposite sides of the States... lol.

*cuddles Vicki* Sorry sweet, no words of advice, but plenty of cuddles where those came from. Only one question though - objectively are you sure that you "lost" him? *more cuddles* That is, if you can be objective at the moment.

I'm so tired, I really am. :( Just want to go to bed. My eyes are gluey and heavy but we just ate supper so no going to bed just yet. Boo hiss. :( I even took a nap today, but I didn't really fall all the way asleep. GRRRR.

I have no idea what I want to do... :(

*hides in a hole*

frenchhorn 08-05-2010 12:06 AM

thanks April, I'm doing ok actually, had an ok day, went to my building society to tell them off my name change, thought it would be complicated, but no just filled in a form and was told my new cards will arrive in a few days.
I am going to TREC, my monthly trans group and then going out for a meal with a few friends after.

*cuddles April* sorry you feel so tired and cant go to bed yet, that really does suck, can you do something relaxing, which doesn't require much energy.