RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 23-06-2010 09:24 PM

*HUGS JK* I miss you being around , I hope you are taking care of yourself :)

Doikers 23-06-2010 09:27 PM

Well,
I'm not overly tired but am going to bed I don't know all the reasons why. It will stop me cutting , thats a good reason .It will stop me feeling low , thats a good reason, so 2 good reasons .

Asleep is the safest place you can be.

nicole94 23-06-2010 09:29 PM

*hugs* thanks mark. i cleaned the cuts, and am trying to get over the argument, but it got to me, cause me and the girl got on quite well, and one of the rules of group is that any self harm scars have to be coverd, and hers wasnt and it was really triggering me, and i was nice and waited till we were on our own and asked her nicley to cover them up cause they were triggering me! and i was right to do that cause one of the workers heardbout it and came and spoke to me and said that shes sorry and she was gonna have a word but i got there first and that i shouldnt take it personally but i did and the woman who said that is really nice but shes leaving and im scared!! :'(

Doikers 23-06-2010 09:32 PM

*Gentle Hugs Nicole*

nicole94 23-06-2010 09:37 PM

*clings to mark and cries* i dont wanna do this anymore. i'm so suicidal, worse than i've ever been. i didnt wanna leave group today, i hated it there cause of gemma. but i didnt wanna come home. i hate home. i want to die.

I'mJustMe 23-06-2010 10:21 PM

*Hugs Nicole*

I've spoken to you before. I'm so sorry I can't help. I just don't know what to say. Please try to stay safe, distract yourself, do anything.

The sun will come out tomorrow (I'm sorry if I just got that stuck in anyone's head.)

April, I'm sure she doesn't think that, you just got confused with the question, easily done. I can be sehr stupid at times. I got an A* in my RE mock exam, but in the real thing when it matters I go and write about the wrong thing completly. Oh well.
xx

I'mJustMe 23-06-2010 10:41 PM

I want to die. There's nothing left for me here.

SoMuchMore 23-06-2010 10:58 PM

JK!!! *pounces on* Its good to hear from you!

*hugs mark, lia, and nicole*

Hang in there. All of you are good people, that can offer so much. Sorry I cant say more than that right now. I'll try to do more individual replies later tonight.

I spy crimson! *hugs*

Kahlia1981 23-06-2010 11:09 PM

*hugs all*

It's about 0800 and I'd rather be in bed. I'll probably go back there. Struggling to find a reason to keep myself up. Tomorrow is a milestone if I can make myself get there ... but right now I have to fight to stay alive, and in the moment. *sigh*

So.damn.over.it.all.

wildly insane 23-06-2010 11:43 PM

*hugs for everybody*

I know it's lame but it's all I can manage right now

keep fighting guys, you can do it, you deserve to get through this and come out smiling, don't give up.

risenfromperdition 24-06-2010 05:05 AM

*snuggles everyone and sighs*

jonikd 24-06-2010 06:43 AM

*Hugs Mark and Laura tight* thanks guys, its nice to be welcomed back :)

Nicole, honey, you need to focus on one thing that's going to get you through this and hold on to it tight ok. I had a conversation with my therapist today kind of on a similar thing and the only 2 things in my life that matter enough to stop me when I'm like that are my wee god daughter and my wee niece. Whoever or whatever your "thing" is get a picture and carry it with you, might be your darling puss cats, or a best friend or even a beautiful flower or sunset. There's gotta be something hun, and no matter how small it is its worth it. Life is worth it, and you have so much cool stuff ahead of you 'k? Keep talking to us here. *hugs really really tight* but not so tight as to squish you.

Hi Lia, I'm the missing JK lol, the sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar, and yes that is in my head now thanks. *hugs if that's OK*

Special cuddles for you April, you're having a rough time hun, hang in there, you're a strong chick who will get through this.

Kahlia, Helen, Crimson, Hayley, Oliver, Julie and everyone else I've forgotten in my long absence.....I miss you guys and hope things are 'OK' for you. Keep fighting Kahlia, you've done it before and I know how tiring it is but you know that you can.

Right, off again now, internetless again for a few days so take good care of each other.

SoMuchMore 24-06-2010 07:02 AM

*hugs JK back tightly* we'll miss you again.

*hugs heather* you okay?

*hugs hannah* its okay that hugs are all you can manage right now. It's good to hear from you.

*hugs kahlia* Keeping fighting hun. You are such a strong person. What is the milestone for tomorrow?

*hugs lia, nicole, mark, and april*

I'm so confused... and invisible. *hides away* it's probably where I belong anyway

risenfromperdition 24-06-2010 07:07 AM

you dont deserves to be hiding. sup lovely? <3
*squishes laura tight*

im going to beach monday so need shorts... blah.
and had loads of food today :(

jonikd 24-06-2010 08:29 AM

dodgy internet connection works = hooray.

Laura, hun, I won't give up if you don't give up.

Hugs Heather, and Hannah.

Lindsay, I'm so sorry about your Dad, I heard from mine tonight and really felt for you *offers shoulder to cry on and hugs tight*

SoMuchMore 24-06-2010 08:31 AM

Not lovely. Ugly and idiotic.

I'm not safe. I feel like a broken record though... always saying that my thoughts are spinning, but that is what they are doing and it really throws me off sometimes, and confuses me.. I'm so confused.. I would try to type some out so that you guys could know what I am saying, but I think that would be a very long and self centered post.

*hugs heather back* I hope that you are able to find some shorts. I understand not wanting to shop for them though... I went shopping tonight and it made me feel huge. You are beautiful though hun, don't let that mentality get to you so much.

SoMuchMore 24-06-2010 08:33 AM

*hugs JK* sorry I was typing while you posted. Dodgy internet is no good. How else r u?

I'm trying not to give up..

Kahlia1981 24-06-2010 09:00 AM

Laura - my milestone is 22 months SI free ... at 9am tomorrow morning my time (GMT+10). Almost 2 years free.

*hugs all of you who can accept hugs and wishes she could do more*

SoMuchMore 24-06-2010 09:06 AM

Kahlia - *prepares confetti for throwing* wow! almost 2 years, thats great!!

Doikers 24-06-2010 10:50 AM

Kahlia 22 Months is amazing :-) < Breaks out the Grin