RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

CrazyHayley 30-04-2010 09:45 AM

Well I've caught up with you all and I wish I had the time to 'talk' to you all properly, but alas I'd be here all day! Which I'm afraid I don't have the time to do. But a few things stick in my head...I feel awful when some things seem to stick in my head more than others, I honestly don't want you thinking that I prioritise, but I feel that some things can't go unsaid either....

*huggles Kahlia* you are not 'whatever the words were you used' type of person! I want you here and value you. It's been nearly 2years since I started being a regular in the psych ward, and I remember you being on here and welcoming me (when the time zones allowed) and how you kept us all updated even when you were in hospital having surgery on your shoulder and all the dramas that went along with that. It seems so unfair that things keep happening to you to compound your depression. I wish that I could help more in some way, but alas I'm left with offerring tissues for your tears and huggles for support and hope that it helps in some small way *huggles Kahlia extra and passes tissues*

*throws confetti and pops party poppers* Laura - congrats on your job!!! Thats so good, I love a reason to celebrate *huggles Laura*

*great big group huggles for all my fellow wardies* There are so many of us that I fear on typing names and missing someone out, especially as we've had so many newbies recently and I'm not sure if they were in here for a day or being inmates for a while! But your all welcome and I love giving huggles....though Owen, if you're about, I read that you don't like huggles, so I'll just wave at you.

So Eoghan was told yesterday that he is too valuable and experienced a soldier to be allowed to go on the posting to America, he is needed in Afghanistan. On one hand I'm so proud of him on all that he has achieved and that he is so highly valued, I'm also kind of relieved that I won't be only seeing him during his 'leave' over the next 2years, BUT I so don't know how I'm going to cope with him going to Afghan again. I guess at least this time I shouldn't have the PMDD to cope with as I'll be back on the injection. Gotta count even the small blessings right? Well me and Oliver are voting Green, who knows maybe they'll get in and then withdraw the troops?! *wishful thinking*

I'm off to watch Iron Man 2 at the cinema later. I love films like that and its even better when Robert Downey jr is the lead role!!

I'll check back in a bit later when there may be more people in the common room.

*toddles off to the smoking shelter*

"Oh puppy sinclair!! You joining me outside to do your business?!"

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 09:49 AM

yea sorry i for got to meantion that, owen doesnt like being touch unless no knows the person well

he's around somewhere probably watching something i'll let him out if u wanna talk to him i dont mind

CrazyHayley 30-04-2010 10:18 AM

Oh hi Julie *huggles her* I thought perhaps you'd gone to sleep! I can only imagine what its like for you to try and keep tabs on your alters. I don't know too much about the condition, so I hope I don't ever offend. I'm also easily pleased on who I talk to - as long as they are kind natured - so whatever is best for you. The same goes for Kat, as I know she has alters too. *huggles kat wherever she may be in ward*

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 10:20 AM

more then one of us can be out at the same time sometimes it's strange i've never been diginosed

Doikers 30-04-2010 10:24 AM

I got a letter with a date for a medical for a benifit I didn't know I applyed for . my social worker rang them , can't get through it keeps cutting off so he sais to go to the jobcentre and they will sort it , I walk down there in the rain and they say they don't deal with it ring the number ! *SIGH*

Bed at 7 last night , asleep at 7.30pm woke and brekkie at 4am back to bed up at 8.30 .
Heard letter box at 8 ish it was my dad dropping this letter as they sent it to my parents house despite the other benefits people knowing my new address!
Time for Coffee .
*Leaves Coffee , Tea , Hot Chocolate , and Cola on the table and sinks into my corner*

Frustrated !! Caffine isn't a great idea but I'll moderate it :S

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 10:27 AM

i need to shower be back

CrazyHayley 30-04-2010 10:29 AM

Ah I don't really understand it either Julie - it must be confusing at times! but its amazing what our brain does to help us through situations. Perhaps April knows more about it what with her psych studies! *huggles Julie and waves at Owen*

*huggles mark* wow thats been an eventful morning for you! Thanks for the coffee. I've just had another fag in preparation for phoning the jobcentre about a work based interview...the letter was also sent to my nan's, who I moved out of over 2years ago! I've been putting phonecall off, but I need to do it as today is my last sane day! I hope I don't keep getting cut off...eek!

frenchhorn 30-04-2010 10:37 AM

feel sick, just got phone call from someone in uni, head of school wants to see me at 5 today, but I'm in a rehearsal, so she will ring back next week to arrange a time, seeing teacher to discuss stuff in 20mins, scared about that, which is stupid I know, so freaking tired.

Doikers 30-04-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

today is my last sane day!
Hayley , when is your Sanity injection??

*hugs Oliver* sorry you're scared:(

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 10:42 AM

ok 'm outta the shower be back soon

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 11:09 AM

ok i'm back lol

Doikers 30-04-2010 11:20 AM

Hi julie :) *waves*

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 11:21 AM

hi
hi is it ok if i comes out

Doikers 30-04-2010 11:28 AM

It's ok with me , hi:)

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 11:29 AM

i is owen -yawns- meant be sleeping

Doikers 30-04-2010 11:33 AM

Hi Owen , I'm Mark , aren't you tired if you are meant to be sleeping?

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 11:34 AM

no i no like sleeping

MammaMia 30-04-2010 11:35 AM

*hugs everyone, except those who don't want to be :)*

Well that appointment went well, huzzah, glad I've gone now. One more painful period to do now. So bit like Hayley, but obviously different things *squishes*

Doikers 30-04-2010 11:38 AM

*Hugs Helen* Well done on going :)
I spy an April a Helen and a Moi!

Doikers 30-04-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Well that appointment went well, huzzah

I've never heard anyone say huzzah exept Monty Burns on the Simpons lol made me smile :)