RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 21-05-2010 10:54 AM

Wildly Insane ( Forgot your name , SO Sorry!!) I don't know if it's like a bromelia , I've never had my own garden space before ,this is my first summer living alone , I helped with my parents garden but this is a big deal for me as it's all my own :)
* Hugs Ward*

I know I already mentioned this but from late this afternoon until Monday I'm at my parents house so won't be online so much so sorry for not keeping up in advance :S

frenchhorn 21-05-2010 12:03 PM

there are new people in the ward who i havn't met yet *waves at all the new people* Hi I'm Oliver.

*offers cuddles to all*
Life is strange and one chance meeting and you have met someone great. Yeah I sort of met this person, properly in uni the other day, apparently they had liked me for ages and wanted to know we for ages and now we're sort of going out, its really bizarre to feel this way about someone, I miss them so much when they are not here, but its a good bizarre feeling.
although last night I had a mini break down involving body issues and I ended up cutting a lot. feel stupid about it now

Doikers 21-05-2010 12:23 PM

I'm sorry to hear to cut yourself last night Oliver *Hugs* I'm glad however that you have that good bizarre feeling of meeting someone new Happy for you :)

xxjuliexx 21-05-2010 12:34 PM

-rubs eyes-

Doikers 21-05-2010 12:43 PM

*Waves to Owen* How are you Owen?

MammaMia 21-05-2010 12:45 PM

*offers hugs to all*

Doikers 21-05-2010 12:51 PM

Hey Helen:) * HUGS YA*

MammaMia 21-05-2010 12:52 PM

Hey Mark *cuddles you too lots*

xxjuliexx 21-05-2010 12:52 PM

we tired should sleep soon have to be up in about 5 and 1/2 hours for work at 7 am

Doikers 21-05-2010 12:58 PM

Try and get some sleep Owen , sounds like you will need it ok?

xxjuliexx 21-05-2010 01:03 PM

-nods-:snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :snoozle: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :rose: :rose: :rose: night night

Pnuemonia[Blue] 21-05-2010 01:05 PM

Hi Helen and Mark *hugs*

Sorry btw I'm no good with names so I'll probably have to be reminded several times xx

Scarletdreamer 21-05-2010 01:07 PM

Heya Hels, Emma, Mark... *cuddles the lot of you* :)

I'm feeling a bit better tonight - Hels, thanks so much for the PM, it meant a lot to me. Although hard to believe some of the nice things you said in it about me... :(

Feel so effing lonely. As I said on Facebook, the only real support network I have is online, and I'm spending my summer doing an internship and seeing if I can get into res treatment of some sort... and if I can't, then I'll have to find a job in this **** economy of ours. :( Only have 2 friends IRL - including Jarrod - and then of course my parents, but I don't really count them as friends, as we don't really talk about deep issues.

I am just so damn sick of being lonely. :'(

*hides in a hole* :'(

Pnuemonia[Blue] 21-05-2010 01:15 PM

*cuddles April close*

Sounds like a really difficult place to be. I can relate so much to the feelings of loneliness.

*pulls you out of hole and offers you a hot chocolate with lot's of marshmellows and some nice hugs*

MammaMia 21-05-2010 01:15 PM

Hope you sleep well Owen :)

Hi again Emma :D *cuddles*

April *cuddles* You're welcome for PM, thought you might struggle to believe me but I meant every single word in it =) *cuddles lots*

Scarletdreamer 21-05-2010 01:18 PM

*hugs Emma back and thanks her for the chocolate & marshmallows - calorie-free, right? :)* How are you doing today? Hope okayish... I'm sorry you can relate, seems like a lot of people here can. I wish that they couldn't, in one sense, because that means they have been through similar. :( Loneliness sucks, to put it mildly.

Gonna be going to my parents' today to do laundry and so Jarrod can finish sighting in the .22 rifle we just bought. I might take my camera... we'll see. Dunno what I'd get pictures of, though... maybe just scenery. So yeah, it's gonna be like you, Mark, not so much communication this afternoon. Although I will be online to enter in those surveys. We'll see how that goes!! >_< Brain frying indeed, methinks. :(

*hides in her hole again after sending cuddles Oliver's direction*

Pnuemonia[Blue] 21-05-2010 01:26 PM

Calorie free of course!! I'm doing okay thank you honey just ridiculously hot! oh by the way Jocelyn sends her love and a big squishy cuddle! xx

one_step_closer 21-05-2010 04:23 PM

I don't know what to say. I feel so confused about everything, about life. I just wish that I could die without hurting my brother. If this is my illness talking then i'd like some time in hospital but no one will let me know because they say it doesn't help me.

taz35 21-05-2010 04:29 PM

*big hugs & cuddles for everyone*
Sorry, wanted to do individual replies but I haven't packed yet and my mom's yelling at me to hurry up =/ I'll reply to you all once I'm back on Sunday.
Take care of yourselves <3

*hangs head and drags bag behind her out the door*

Doikers 21-05-2010 04:29 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* Is there someone you can talk too about how you're feeling , a CPN or SW?
Sorry I have to go now because I'm being picked up , I'll try and get online as much as I can this weekend :)

*Spots Taz and Hugs*