RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Biba 25-05-2009 05:36 AM

. its uk time and im still awake its 5.30 am.. i come in here alot. its agood place to go. i think its the most place i go, in the threads. everynight im like this for the last 3weeks. i had one major nightmare and i hate bed.

Damnation. 25-05-2009 05:38 AM

You do all you can for a friend, try and help them when they've been crushed by their so called 'boyfriend', tell her how she's better than the lying, deceiving, manipulative piece of ****, and then what the ****, she goes and takes him back?!

NO ****ING WONDER we kicked such a stink about it, look at all he's done!

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, because we care and because want to ****ing protect her, that means we're bad ****ing friends.

Whatever. I don't actually give a toss any more. He broke my heart already, and I'm still trying to put the pieces together. I don't need to help her mend her own ****ing heart after he breaks it again

Biba 25-05-2009 05:41 AM

klj' lk

Auburn Shadow 25-05-2009 06:09 AM

Hey guys, haven't been around for a while, sorry, life got in the way of a lot of stuff. Anyways, I'm trying to make a major decision about my life at the moment which is pretty much consuming me at the moment, and as a result, I can't sleep. Sleeping patterns have been pretty rubbish for a while now, but it's not getting any better with the more I think about said decision.
Thing with it is, it has the potential to completely ruin whatever tentative positive mental health I've grasped over the past few weeks. Haven't cut in about 2 months, not entirely sure of the date, and that actually feels great, but every day, I find myself teetering closer to the edge.

realflifefaerie 25-05-2009 10:20 AM

*hugs Lucy* sorry I have no advice, I can relate with the nightmares.

*hugs Ecletic*a* It's ok not to be strong all the time, sometimes strength is letting someone else in to help.

*waves to Facet* Welcome, you may have hugs too if you like. My pm box is open if you ever want to.

*hugs Damnation* I know that feeling, as frustrating as it is sometimes people have to work stuff out on their own. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

*hugs Auburn Shadow* is it posslbe to take some time out from thinking about the decision and have a day where you chill out? Or is there anyone who could give you advice/guidance on the decision.

I've woken up really strange this morning, besides still coughing my guts up Ive now got other symptoms. Typical in the middle of my exams. I really need to revise but the flashbacks are really frequent and I just want to walk forever to walk them off

Kahlia1981 25-05-2009 11:36 AM

*offers hugs to all*

Jetforce 25-05-2009 12:19 PM

*Leaves some juice for ppl to sip on and huge cuddles*

I'm buggered atm..long day and already looking fwd to the weekend...*sigh* 4 more days to go lol haha. Anyway, i'm ok tho :-) hope everybody is hanging in there! xx

MammaMia 25-05-2009 02:47 PM

*leaves hugs for all*

I hate how certain people change your friends :(

zowie 25-05-2009 02:48 PM

Why do I owe so many people money?
Oh yeah, because I'm crap.

MammaMia 25-05-2009 03:06 PM

You're NOT crap Arwen

zowie 25-05-2009 03:58 PM

Thank you Helen. I am. But thanks.

shadowedseraph 25-05-2009 04:28 PM

Arwen your not crap! i refuse to share my crap throne with anyone :P

zowie 25-05-2009 05:05 PM

I need alcohol. But I have no money, so I'm begging my dad to lend me a fiver so I can buy a couple of bottles of wine for me and him.
Conclusion = Crap.

youonlyliveonce 25-05-2009 05:07 PM

hi new to this thread can i book myself in really struggling. dont see much point in fighting when im not gonna win :(

sits on the chair in the corner and sobs

shadowedseraph 25-05-2009 05:45 PM

*hands out hugs to all in here* How are people doing?

one_step_closer 25-05-2009 06:25 PM

I need quick relief or death, I can't cope any more. :crying:

susieannah 25-05-2009 06:35 PM

I'm new to this bit, definitely needing the help and support. Feeling really confused and torn up :(

*hugs everyone*

MammaMia 25-05-2009 06:48 PM

I'm so pissed off, tired, worried, stressed, low, hot, and stuff. Have barely done anything today.

realflifefaerie 25-05-2009 07:00 PM

*hugs to those who want them*

Welcome to everyone who's new.

The yukkiness hasn't gone away all day, am now shattered from a day of revision and just argh. Angry at arrogant people who think they own the world. Maybe Ill go hide tonight

MammaMia 25-05-2009 07:14 PM

Forgot to say welcome to the new ones :)