RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Katch 22-05-2008 01:29 AM

Thanks Amanda - I've got to go now - but I don't want to. hugs to everyone xxx

effervescence 22-05-2008 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocostashchick (Post 779668)
(i want to do something very naughty but so far i have been good)
Ally get used to being stuck alive, you are stuck here with me and not allowed to leave. fact of.... life.

Chloe, is your name spelled Chloe or Cloe?

good girl callie.
ally, i agree with wat callie said.
its chloe but i'll take either one. just not cleo, and not chole, cos they REALLY piss me off.

BoundNoMore 22-05-2008 01:49 AM

*sits in corner and wraps arms around knees*
Owwwwww my tummy... it is so hungry it hurts :-(

chocostashchick 22-05-2008 02:48 AM

hahaha chole? cleo i understand, that's a name at least, but chole?

off to bed now *snuggles all*
be safe people

Amanda honey maybe you should eat a little something? if you are hungry eat something, maybe a snack of something simple like toast or an apple?

~*forever_broken*~ 22-05-2008 04:06 AM

Ugh!!! Just ran an American Sign Language Club meeting... I got there and the club adviser asked me what was up? As is a cultural thing I skipped the pleasantries and told him I was grumpy. He asked why and I told him I was depressed. He told me that at least I didn't have a broken leg (one of the gals there did). Made me even grumpier. At the end of the meeting I asked him not to tease me about it. He asked me what. I said 'I told you I was grumpy because I was depressed'. And he just blew it off! I said 'F**k you' He said 'You'll be fine, you have a resilient personality'. Maybe if I showed him my arms, the new cut on my hand, told him how often I've ODed, wanted to kill myself... Maybe then he would think twice before being so flip:angry:

blondiebear 22-05-2008 04:18 AM

Uh oh, am I going to be in trouble cause I'm actually in a decent mood? Today has been pretty and mild. The Marine layer burned off before noon but it didn't get so hot as to need air conditioning.

I got the sailboat thingies done. My friend may be surprised when she sees the bill. She can be surprised. That sail fabric is more tightly woven then denim and just as thick. The thingies aren't pretty but they are serviceable.

Haven't touched the shirt. Oh well, spent the afternoon talking to a dear friend, time well spent too!

My husband will be amazed that I've done the dishes before starting to eat breakfast cereal out of mixing bowls.

Oh yeah, summer is on the way so the way I like to do I've been growing my hair long enough to put it up in a twist, practiced that today too. Kind have to re learn it every summer.

*bounces around humming Route 66 and offering grilled cheese on whole wheat sandwiches.*
*gives hugs all around*
*gives extra hugs as needed or wanted*
*bounces off singing the verse in Route 66 with all of the place names in it "Goes through Saint Louie, Joplin Missouri, Oklahoma City lookin mighty pretty"*

~*forever_broken*~ 22-05-2008 04:40 AM

*hugs her RYL mom* no, I'm glad you're in a good mood, it's nice and I'm happy for you. Sounds like you've been really productive.

*retreats to her corner, lays down with her blanket and stuffed lamb and stares vacantly forward*

~*forever_broken*~ 22-05-2008 04:56 AM

Oh, sorry Katch, I was at work. I'm alright in my corner I guess, thanks for asking... Well, actually I'm pretty **** atm but *shrug* c'est la vie...
Really... I just want to die :crying:

effervescence 22-05-2008 05:24 AM

ally, please be strong. i don't think i could handle it if anything happened to you.
yes today i am willing to use guilt tripping.
people are flippant cos they don't get it, or they don't want to have to think about it. i guess we can't really blame them for that.

7 more days till therapy.
i think i really need it now.
i can't think, cant study, cant do anything, and my finals for this semester are in 2 weeks. thats 14 days. **** **** ****.
i want to cut. why can't i? please let me. please just make it all go away

~*forever_broken*~ 22-05-2008 05:38 AM

*snuggles Chloe* sweetie, please don't cut, it won't really help. I wish I had some good advice for you but... Please don't hun.

As for me... I just don't want to do this any more, I'm sorry...
*curls up in her corner and sobs*

Jetforce 22-05-2008 06:01 AM

*cuddles chloe and ally*

stay safe hon...both of u

*throws mashmellows at ur mouth* catch!:-)

BoundNoMore 22-05-2008 07:32 AM

*sits in corner and rocks*

Pomegranate 22-05-2008 09:06 AM

*offers snuggles for everyone*

Chloe hun, cutting won't make it go away (check out the hypocrite) but it's true. Thinking of you sweetie xx

How are you doing Ally? x

Whats up Amanda hun? *hugs*

MammaMia 22-05-2008 10:10 AM

Ahhhhhhh I'm tired and my eye stings.

Damm me for staying awake til 4am and then before that crying at a book LOL!

effervescence 22-05-2008 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 781525)
Chloe hun, cutting won't make it go away (check out the hypocrite)

haha. hypocrite :-p
yeah i know. but you know.

(how articulate am i tonight?!)

Detour. Derail 22-05-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automatik Teknicolour (Post 780787)
*Wanders in with muffins, hugs and blankets*

I appear to have lost my Wife :-(
Anybody heard from Alexx today?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automatik Teknicolour (Post 780812)
Nevermind.
It's sorted now

I wasn't lost....I was drowning in the bottem of a pint glass...or 5...or maybe 6....I dunno...but yeh....being the **** friend I am...
sure you dont wanna take up the offer of finding someone who's better for you?...then I wont feel so bad...

Part of me doesnt want to feel better...going out makes me feel lots better...and happier...but part of me doesnt want it...because then I wont fit in or be welcome here :blink: blah

Jetforce 22-05-2008 11:40 AM

*squishes and cuddles alex*

I haven't heard from u for a while.....maybe it's the time difference

but yeah do look after urself there xx
If u need me..PM or email me :P i'm happy to listen to ur rants...

Detour. Derail 22-05-2008 11:48 AM

thanks Jeremy....I'm just finding it hard to keep up at the moment.
One minute I'm sad...then I feel great...then I'm just plain p!ssed off...

~*forever_broken*~ 22-05-2008 02:25 PM

*hugs Emma*
I'm exhausted, pissed, and feeling slightly ignored(not why I'm pissed mind you). Kind of long post about some **** that went down last night and pretty sure no one has addressed it(though Jeremy and I did talk about it via email). Not mad mind you cause I totally know it's hard to keep up here and we're all feeling rather **** atm... Just being silly and unreasonable, I'm sorry...
How goes it with you, Emma luv?*massive snuggles*

Alexx hunni, TOTALLY understand what you mean about being one way one minute and then totally opposite the next. Drives me nuts when it happens to me*hugs*

How's everyone else? Susan? Helen? Chloe? Callie? Katch? Hana? Jo? Jess? Anyone I've missed?
-------------
Me? I'm feeling totally crap :-(... Just... Crap:crying:
*sits in her corner, arms wrapped around knees, head on knees, rocking slightly*
F**k me. Just... F**k...

Jetforce 22-05-2008 02:32 PM

U missed me lol :-P

*squishes ally* u dont' sound too flash :-( i'm sorry...hang in there ok?

Oh and for u alexx *cuddles u* i'm sorry u feel up and down and over the place :-( anything i can do to make it better?