RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 22-12-2010 07:49 PM

Oh Lia , everything okay? *Hugs*

OOhhh Good video Crimson :) We don't ready "Do" Dr Seuss over here like you guys do , but cool none the less , Saying that I do have A T-shirt with the Cate in the Hat on , but I've not , to my recollation read any of his books .

FlyingNy 22-12-2010 08:06 PM

Everything's fine. I went to the shop to get a 'to my husband card' (don't even ask) and then thought 'you know what, I'm going to give Jodie her Christmas present' as it was in my bag, but she lives 3 miles away and I had to walk and then I got lost, then I stayed at hers for a bit and her mum gave me a lift home. Longest shop trip ever.

PoisonedApple 22-12-2010 08:11 PM

Hurray for making my boss's day. I put a tin of cookies in her inbox this morning.
*hugs Mark* When I was reading the stuff I missed and saw you wondering about Christmas cheer, I thought of the movie with Taylor Mumsen playing Cindy-loo (the little girl in the beginning of the video). I personally think the song is better when it's sung by her than it is by Faith Hill (even if it was done by Faith) but I couldn't find any on YouTube that had that :) I never got into Dr Seuss as a kid but one of the wall decorations in my office that doesn't change is this poem. lol

Doikers 22-12-2010 08:20 PM

Ha! Thats very funny Crimson :)

Wow Lia , it sounds like you had quite the afternoon! :P

aoife77 22-12-2010 08:21 PM

*takes a blanket, pillows,mug of tea and finds a corner* haven't slept in 24 hours...lets hope sleep comes easily tonight.

risenfromperdition 22-12-2010 08:25 PM

Zzzzzz

Doikers 22-12-2010 08:31 PM

Hey aoife , I'm sorry you haven't slept for a whole day , Welcome to the ward :) I'm Mark :) Are hugs okay? *Waves if not*

*Hugs Heather* Hooooow are you hun? Tired?

PsychoKitty2010 22-12-2010 08:36 PM

-hugs ward-

-wanders back into the ward and finds a spot on the couch and curls up with fuzzies trying to get warm- hi errybody

Doikers 22-12-2010 08:42 PM

Hey Kitty how are you? *Hugs*

PsychoKitty2010 22-12-2010 08:44 PM

Tired and numb. And cold. Just don't know what to do anymore. Bleh. -hugs mark- How are you?

-spots and hugs crimson- How you be?

PoisonedApple 22-12-2010 08:47 PM

Tired and way too busy...

Doikers 22-12-2010 08:49 PM

*Hugs Kitty , I'm sorry you're Numb and Tired and Cold , Wrap up from the cold , You could get an early night when it's night time your time which I don't know when it is , Make sense? No , sorry I didn't think so :S Erp I think it's neat that yousay "How you be?" so cool :P

I'm feeling okay , not yet festive but maybe I'll be more festive around Family , especially the 11 month old , and My family dog , I love that dog , I'm not allowed a dog here :(

PoisonedApple 22-12-2010 08:52 PM

*Puts up the ward tree, hangs lights over the windows and garland over the doorways*

Doikers 22-12-2010 08:55 PM

Hey thats more festive ! , Thanks Crimson :)

PsychoKitty2010 22-12-2010 09:03 PM

I can relate to being busy, crimson. Yesterday we had to clean house (wanted the place clean before we leave for the holidays so we don't have to come back to a mess!) and we baked cookies. Didn't get to the apple crisp like we planned on. So laundry and apple crisp is on the menu today.

I just wish this week was over so I don't have to have the anxiety of waiting. -sighs- I want to get out of this town. As soon as I get out of town, the anxiety of the holidays will slowly diminish. We get to leave on Friday morning.

Yeah Mark I plan on going to bed at a decent time my time tonight because I have to get up earlier than normal tomorrow when my husband goes to his counseling appointment. I gots some work that I need to do while he is gone. And get a shower during that time and all that jazz.

I have gone emotionally numb. I guess it's better than being all sorts of pissed off and stuff. I'm shutting down though. -shrugs-

-watches crimson decorate the ward-

SparkleKitten 22-12-2010 09:05 PM

So many people moaning at me for my opinions tonight >:( not having a good day at all. Mild car crash (only a tiny bump and not overly hurt), moaning all the time, endoscopy, bleh bleh bleh bleh

Doikers 22-12-2010 09:06 PM

Kitty , I get emotionally Numb quite a bit too . It suck's but yeah it's better than full blown depression (In my case) *Hugs*

Doikers 22-12-2010 09:07 PM

*Squishes Sarah* Sorry to hear about your accident :( What happened ?

PsychoKitty2010 22-12-2010 09:14 PM

-hugs mark back- when I go numb thats when people should worry. heh.

-squishes sarah- awwe sorry bout your accident hope yous okies. sorry yous not having a good day. -squishes more-

SparkleKitten 22-12-2010 09:14 PM

Sun got in my fiance's eyes whilst driving and car slid on corner and hit another car. I pulled my neck muscle and yeah :( *curls up in corner* so fed up