RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 11-02-2008 05:11 PM

I just want to go home, crawl under my bed, and die... I suck, I'm stupid, and I'm worthless :crying:
I've essentially screwed myself as far as my college careere... I'm supposed to graduate this spring... I'm on academic warning/probation because last quarter (me, barely functional) I dropped a class and then hardly went to my other two... So I didn't have enough credits for financial aid. And I got poor grades in the other two... If I don't do well this term I lose my financial aid and am kicked out. And I just got such a low score on a test that I can't retake it...and so I fail the class...

*curls up in corner and sobs, waiting, hoping to die*

MammaMia 11-02-2008 10:04 PM

I feel better, just bit in a bit of pain from today, cus been so busy :)

Lora 11-02-2008 10:58 PM

*sits in corner wrapped in duvet and cries uncontrollably*

Someone help me please

So_Lost_And_Alone 12-02-2008 12:24 PM

Hey everyone,
Can i please be admitted? need to get away from real life!!!
*big cuddles to Lora* you ok Hun?

~*forever_broken*~ 12-02-2008 06:23 PM

I just wish it would all go away... but I don't think it ever will... I'm stuck, it never really gets better...

*sits in her corner, arms wraped around her knees, crying quietly*

I just wish I didn't want to die so often... that it would either happen or that the desire to die would just go away... damnit :crying:

~*forever_broken*~ 12-02-2008 08:17 PM

*hugs *~putridangle~**
Sorry hunni, wish I had more...

Pomegranate 13-02-2008 04:57 AM

**** **** bollocks.....another load of stitches to get tomorrow :( *sits and cries* x

Jetforce 13-02-2008 02:03 PM

*hugs emma*

Look after urself there...try and keep busy and avoid those urges if u can...

*sends u some keep safe teddy bear* hehe

xxx

Snorkmaiden 13-02-2008 03:31 PM

I think I have "****" or "please treat me like ****" scrawled across my face. I read my bf's texts in his phone. He cheated on me xmas eve so i'm a little paranoid. Turns out all the weelks following xmas when I was goin thro hell n hacking bits of me up on a daily basis, he was having some VERY explicit phone sex with this bird from the pub. Says they never actually did anything and it was just a bit of fun. Well his bit of fun has resulted in my bedroom bein trashed and my leg bein shredded and possibly left some debris on there too. Doesn't feel right. Anyway... thats my rant so if no one minds I'm just gonna take my fluffy dragon and sit and rock for a while under a table.

*hugs anyone who needs it*

*crawls under table and rocks*

Pomegranate 13-02-2008 09:45 PM

Back from A+E having been made to sit on obs ward for hours just to be assessed and told I don't seem depressed and just keep taking meds. Part of me wanted to be admitted...but I want and need to test my limits more before that can happen. *takes teddy bear and cries*

MammaMia 13-02-2008 10:02 PM

-hugs everyone lots-

I'm so sad, why today, when things are sooo good

l.e.g.o 14-02-2008 09:08 PM

hey all!
sorry ive not been around much alot of stuff has been happening and well yeah not good times...
anyway hugs to all new and old
xxxxxxxxx

MammaMia 15-02-2008 12:34 AM

I could do without being lied to about massive things. (You may know what I'm on about)

Also, having my dad cancel our regular meeting just because he's ill, yet he's taken me out several times before whilst feeling off. Why not today? Just because it's Valatine's day..the first one apart? If so, you chose that. You seriously didn't have to walk out on us. I know I shouldn't take sides...but sometimes I can't help myself! Also I'd do anything to have him come home. Yet I feel certain things are his fault cus he chose to walk out on us. He didn't even ****ing try with my mum, he mus love her, you don't just be with someone for that long and then stop loving them :'( I know he was depressed and all so I know kinda how he feels and yet at same time...I'm just not happy with all this damage he's caused.
Sorry rambling on now :(

*cries*

Ileana 16-02-2008 03:11 AM

I'm spending the night in here, maybe the weekend. Just because I need more sleep than what I usually get. I'll be under heavy covers, occasionally peeking through.

So_Lost_And_Alone 16-02-2008 01:02 PM

i'm checkin in again not doing so great

pixie*lyssie 16-02-2008 01:50 PM

*bangs head against wall*

Bella_forever 17-02-2008 05:59 AM

*reads in the corner crying*

Seraphsigh 17-02-2008 06:33 AM

checking in, because i know for a fact that i will get drugs tomorrow and do them and then want to kill myself.

Jetforce 17-02-2008 02:14 PM

**HUGS u all who checked in**

Do look after urself guys and PM me if u wanna chat about things

Take care
xx
j

raining_inmyhead 17-02-2008 04:13 PM

la la la la la la la... and i feel rubbish and ill... la la la...