RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 10-08-2010 04:58 PM

For all who asked (yesterday I'm sure, but I just read through) I just am presently. Too busy lately to be any particular way of anything but being. My coworker who was out for a day surgery 2 months ago and was supposed to be on part time for a week after then just in the cast and brace and then back to normal work? yeah well she's been out more days than not since then and so I was covering her part time and out days and friday we got told she'll be out for another whole month. so I get a max of 3.5 hours in my own office to do my work per day... then home to make dinner and deal with the kids and the inlaws (the kids are very well behaved when the inlaws aren't provoking, teasing or yelling at them). *sigh* i went to bed early yesterday though and got almost a whole normal night of sleep.
as for my lack of replying i've been around mostly (not on the weekend but every day during the week) just either haven't had time to reply or couldn't make my brain form the words right so anything i said was understandable...

*huggles everyone*
*cuddles taz* good job on your exam and sorry to hear about your coworker...
*waves to emma* hi, i'm crimson. *offers plushie to cuddle*

shadowedsoul 10-08-2010 05:46 PM

Hugs everbody. Hmm I feel low, sad, and angery all rolled into one. Had another mission with my gran, as she had to go into hospital to get assessed And of course she mad a scene, cry and saying to my dad I want to go home. And I have been good to you, if you loved me you would take me home. She can't go home so, this part I'm angery about she said well I hope god strikes you down. I know she got this going on at the sec, but I agree with my mum she knows what she is saying most of the time, and just because my gran is not getting her way. She just hurts people. Damn it this whole thing sucks and killing me because this isn't my gran, my gran is kind and caring person.it's like she being switched with someone else, and we lost our caring gran. That what it feels like sounds stuipedi guess.

PoisonedApple 10-08-2010 05:58 PM

that doesn't sound stupid it sounds difficult. *hugs*

Doikers 10-08-2010 07:00 PM

That doesn't sound stupid Jill , not at all.

Doikers 10-08-2010 07:08 PM

Hey Crimson!!:) *Spots*

PoisonedApple 10-08-2010 07:13 PM

grr and argh... frustrated.

PoisonedApple 10-08-2010 07:15 PM

lol mark you spotted me when i was typing a post (which when i was through i reconsidered and posted to my r/v) *throws pillow at you*

Doikers 10-08-2010 07:34 PM

*Hugs Crimson* I'm sorry you are having a rough time at work :( No wonder you're so frustrated! I read your R/V.

Scarletdreamer 10-08-2010 07:38 PM

*peeks in, tiptoes in, and hides in a corner cuddling a fat pillow*

PoisonedApple 10-08-2010 07:56 PM

*sneaks over and cuddles April* What's up?

Doikers 10-08-2010 07:56 PM

Hey April :)

Louise 10-08-2010 08:01 PM

Hi everyone
*hugs everyone*

Doikers 10-08-2010 08:51 PM

Hi Louise :) *Hugs* How are you this evening ?

misskitty112 10-08-2010 09:38 PM

*hugs everybody* I'm hoping I can do some individuals once I'm not so tired.

So, today, I finished my uni shopping... Now, all I have to do is pack it all up before Sunday. I am so ready to be back, even though I'm terrified of my potential to fall very low. I've already spoken to my treatment team about it, though, so hopefully we're all prepared. Anyway, I've been shopping for the past three hours, on the bright side, my side of the room will be all pink and cheery. yay!

I'm still feeling awfully triggered, more so to burn than cut, which is wierd cause I hardly ever burn, and I've been obsessing over planning said burn. Hopefully I can resist carrying out the plan.

And on a completely unrelated note, I have decided that I want to move to another country, just haven't decided which one (but I have two years, cause I'm finishing uni first)

And... I need to go rest before heading to the laundry place to wash my clothes and bedding for uni.

Love you all *leaves care packages on the table*

SoMuchMore 10-08-2010 09:42 PM

*sets out giant stuffed animals for everyone*

Doikers 10-08-2010 10:07 PM

*Hugs Felicia* Yey for pink and cheery bedrooms !:) I hope you can resist the urge to burn , I know what it's like to obsess over S.I. ( I bet we all do), it SUCKS , please stay safe .

*Hugs Laura and nabs a stuffed giraffe*

MammaMia 10-08-2010 10:13 PM

*hugs everyone*

SoMuchMore 10-08-2010 10:16 PM

Mark - haha, a giraffe... made me think of one of my uni friends who was obsessed with giraffes and had these floor to ceiling posters all over his room :D

*hugs helen* how r u doing?

Louise 10-08-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2440551)
Hi Louise :) *Hugs* How are you this evening ?

Had really strong urges so not great

MammaMia 10-08-2010 10:31 PM

Laura, I'm okay, really low/suicidal, itchy, tired, you??