RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 19-07-2010 04:03 PM

*cuddles all, spies Lia, & glomps her* :D

Wishes, I'm so sorry that you're feeling so low. I wish that there were something that I/we could do to help... maybe try to get up the energy/focus to call your CPN? because I think that may help... I don't know though, as I don't know her, but it seems like a good idea to me. *gentle hugs*

*gently hugs Lindsay* What's up, sweet?

Kahlia, I'm with you on challenging music. :D I can't play much yet though until my rosin gets here. I have a new bow that I LOVE but I don't have proper rosin (it's 7 years old and is cracked and just icky...)... blah. I hope I ordered the right type of rosin... GRRRR if I didn't. :( But the music... I can't wait to see what it's like. It has a (dummed down) version of my favorite piece of classical music (it's all classical - this book I mean) - the Pachelbel Canon. :D Anyway... sorry for the ramble... I hope the time you spend at the hospital isn't too awfully triggering for you. :( *gentle cuddles*

Mark, thanks for responding to my post about the dreams/meds. I'm going to mention it to my NP when I see her (tomorrow afternoon). Ugh. :( I hate this so much. It truly sucks. I wish I could sleep without nightmares, even just nap, then I'd be happy. I really took peaceful sleep for granted. :-S How are you doing, love? *cuddles*

Hels, how are you? Crimson, Hayley, Kat, Laura, Oliver, Kathryn, Taz, Julie, Nicole, Felicia, Luke, everyone I've forgot (sorry!!! :o) - how are you all doing today?? *gentle hugs for all*

*goes back to hiding in her hole* :'(

time to change 19-07-2010 04:12 PM

itsjustme and scarletdreamer, you are helping me, just knowing people are there, it means a lot :,) . and orange hot chocolate for me please!!! i know i will get there at some point, but its just the time in between... i would call my cpn, but i just dont know what to say, she goes home in 45 mins as well, and im all alone again for another night. i dont want to be alone...
*cuddles everyone, and hands out toffee crisps before she eats them all*
xx

I'mJustMe 19-07-2010 04:27 PM

Steph, why don't you call her and tell her you don't know what to say, but just needed someone there? I do that to people. As April knows when I started off yesterday with 'I'm not used to this. Erm...' So yeah, just tell her what you're feeling. At least that will be 45 where you're not alone. And you have us for the rest of the night.

*Glomps April back* I'm still with you in that hole of yours. Sorry if I dall asleep though, I am so tired...I don't even know why, I slept ok last night, all I seem to want to do now a days is sleep, but of course at night I can't. Sod's law really isn't it?

I've just thought. Am I overly cheerful at times? Cos I know that can be annoying. I don't always feel cheerful, I'm just odd I guess. Perhaps my mask works too well, maybe it'll get stuck to my face like in that Goosebumps book and I'll be forced to smile forever more, wondering the land of the cheerful, doomed to spend my days with the likes of happy people who always insist on looking on the bright side to a point where you want to punch them! Happy land seems like a nice place to be though. Sorry, off on one again. I have an over active imagination, so tend to come up with some sort of weird story for everything. Nothing can ever just be with me.

xx

I'mJustMe 19-07-2010 04:27 PM

My name's Lia by the way, and Scarletdreamer is April :)

P.S thanks for the toffee crisp, I'll dunk it in my tea :D

PoisonedApple 19-07-2010 04:58 PM

How is it the last 2 desktop computers I've had I've killed the Harddrive? The first was second hand (my husband had had it for ages before putting it in a comp he built me) and the second we bought new last October... And both of them just one day up and keel over! seriously... WTF?
On the upside my brother in law had just given us a tower he couldn't keep (we got him a laptop for his deployment and he sent us his desktop) so we just used his... But I had hardly put anything on my last harddrive... this one I don't want to put anything on it since I've a feeling I'll lose it all anyway so why bother?
And sorry for the itsy bitsy reply last night... I was having trouble getting the comp to read my vid card right so I was stuck at that moment viewing everything in the lowest res possible... :(
*huggles everyone*
How is everybody today?

misskitty112 19-07-2010 05:47 PM

*hugs everybody*

I really have nothing to say, I just wanted to come in and offer love

one_step_closer 19-07-2010 06:44 PM

Love is always welcome. How are you?

shadowedsoul 19-07-2010 07:18 PM

Hugs everybody, urgh today was so damn stressful so glad it almost over. Things are falling apart again not sure I care this time would be better to just let it.

MammaMia 19-07-2010 07:26 PM

*cuddles all*

Lia & April, since you both asked how I was, I'm really struggling. Bit suicidal. I'll be fine. How are you both *squishes*

misskitty112 19-07-2010 07:42 PM

Lindsay, I'm hanging in... hoping the next week or so goes by kinda fast so I can actually attempt to take care of myself again. How are you?

shadowedsoul, *hugs* I don't really know what to say, but if you need to vent or whatever you can PM me.

MammaMia, *hugs* I hope the suicidal feeling passes soon.

MammaMia 19-07-2010 07:45 PM

*hugs* Thank you, I'll be okay :)

Doikers 19-07-2010 08:02 PM

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Jill*

SoMuchMore 19-07-2010 09:27 PM

*hugs helen* Hope you are alright hun.

*hugs mark, lindsay, jill, april, felicia, lia, kahlia, crimson and everyone else*

*waves to Wishes (steph?)* i don't think i've introduced myself. I'm laura. *hands over some no-calorie cookies*

Scarletdreamer 19-07-2010 10:09 PM

I am utterly exhausted. Again. No, still, I should say. ARGH. :(

Landlord is supposed to be coming by alllll of the apartments and mobile homes he owns to show to a prospective buyer... for some reason I am nervous, although hopefully we will be moving out of here in a few months. I hate showing myself to people when I feel like I'm all worn down and not dressed for doing much in public (frayed shorts and a cami...). Oh well.

Lia, hon, you don't come across as being super happy or anything. Just the right amount of positivity for in here, I think. Also, I'm glad I could help last night (if I did...). *gentle hugs*

How is everyone doing? *feels all alone in the great echoing ward*

Have no idea what time the landlord will be here... or rather, the sales agent... said they'd start around 5pm but I don't know where they'd start, with the trailer park or the apartment building. Ugh. This is just a great huge bother!!!

*hides in a hole*

I'mJustMe 19-07-2010 10:12 PM

Sorry for lack of replies. I'm trying to agony aunt someone else right now whilst falling apart myself and being terrifed. Of both what I just watched and why it freaked me out so much. It shouldn't have done, it's just a TV show, it shouldn't have left me feeling like this. It scares me that it scares me if that makes any sense at all.

*Hugs to all who want them.*

Edit. I need to do something calming, something nice becasue I'm freaking quite badly here and have a urge to cut so it will all go away.

Another edit. I'll put Mamma Mia on, that's pretty cheery. Oh no, that upsets me. FML.

PoisonedApple 19-07-2010 10:34 PM

Hmmm... quiet in here today. I spent the first half of the day at the front desk and only missed a page.

SoMuchMore 19-07-2010 10:38 PM

I spy crimson and lia! *cuddles*

it is kind of quiet in here today. hope everyone is alright.

PoisonedApple 19-07-2010 10:39 PM

hmmm lia, have you watched the bounty hunter? it's a pretty funny movie. pretty new though...

Doikers 19-07-2010 10:42 PM

*Hugs April* I hope your landlord comes by soon

*Hugs Lia* I hope your urges pass and you are ok :)

*Hugs Crimson*

I'm up late watching a horror movie , CREEPY!!

Sorry for my scant replys :S

time to change 19-07-2010 10:48 PM

hey laura yeah i'm steph, sometimes it shows up and sometimes it doesnt :/.
*big huggles to everyone*
i will be on chat soon if anybody wants to talk, most probs in 3 or 4.
my left arm cant move, have had the cervical cancer vaccination today, and god, is it sore!!!
hope everyone is ok
xx