RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 11:55 PM

ahehe you're a woman after my own heart :D
storms, rough seas, fires, they are all amazing.
If i'm honest....it scares me though...wanting to burn stuff...
it's like..I have no control over the urges... I tried to tell my crisis team about it...but the guy said its "fine as long as I dont cause any damage" :/

I should probably go to bed...I have a horrible scary exam which I'm going to fail with a captial F-A-I-L in the morning :(

Night everyone

*leaves you a bucket of hugs and mugs of hot chocolate*

Katch 18-05-2008 11:55 PM

Alexx - that's funny I popped back in here to see you but you weren't here so I went to see my post - saw you there went to say Hi and you'd gone again - probably byt the time I write this you will have popped of somewhere else - you are gonna be worn out all this excercise.

Detour. Derail 18-05-2008 11:56 PM

hehe I told yoooouuuu!!! :P
I'm a sneaky ninja. I pop up all over the place ^_^

effervescence 19-05-2008 01:06 AM

emmmmmmma i seeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

lol.

hello. i am back from lectures temporarily.

alexx, hope the exam goes ok. i'm sure you will do better than you think.

Pomegranate 19-05-2008 01:19 AM

Hi Chloe :P Just lurking at the moment. Not really feeling up to much but not trying to ignore all you lovely people either. I am sort of at that awful delicately balanced phase whereby the smallest thing is going to send me crashing...literally the smallest thing. I distracted myself tonight and am now regretting it. I need to be back, but I'm not here, not really. I don't know, I'm not making sense and I haven't even got the drunk excuse. I have this beautiful image of the harm I should have inflicted tonight and it is not a good thing I didn't do it, not for me, not right now, it just isn't.

Anyway. Hows everyone else? *hugs*

Helen, Emma *special hugs for you two* I will reply to your PM's when my internet is not dodgy, hopefully tomorrow and I am not so exhausted. Don't worry about what you both said in the PM's, seriously. It's all good :) Hope your ok.

*leaves Alexx nice hugs* Hope the exam goes ok tomorrow sweetie. Will be thinking of you.

*hugs Chloe, Katch, Susan, Amanda, Katey-Lou, Zowie, Jess and anyone else have forgotten*

AAALLLLLYYYY????? Where are you sweetie? How are you doing? *pokes you*

~*forever_broken*~ 19-05-2008 01:44 AM

Oh. My. Goodness.:blink: y'all have been BUSY. Please forgive me if I don't go through them all I've got an exam tomorrow and I really need to study. Some kitty cuddles and a few cuts and I'll be good to go for a few hours.

*hugs everyone* welcome to our new folks, love you all. Stay safe.

*pokes Emma back* hi sweetie, sorry to hear you're having such a hard time of it *snuggles* I'm alright, a little out of it but no worries at least I am home.

MammaMia 19-05-2008 01:44 AM

*jumps up and down*

EMMA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

*special hug for my Emma*

I wrote complete & utter crap in my pm. So I look forward to your reply. I'll probs send you a text later hun to let you know when I've handed in my work and can cleberate.

I'm sorry you're struggling still but I think you're coping somehow amazingly well. I hope this weekend wasn't too much of a hassle and I'm glad you STILL haven't harmed hun. *a thousand squessy hugs for you* Least now you know what my amazing hugs are like ;)

Anyway back to letter writing.....even though I ache & need sleep :P

BoundNoMore 19-05-2008 02:37 AM

(((hugs))) Helen

~*forever_broken*~ 19-05-2008 02:55 AM

*yawn* goodness, I am SO tired and I've got to study :-( I am not doing so well in this class I've got to get a passable mark on this test. I hate this class, I hate uni, I hate responsibility!!! I wish I was disgustingly rich that way I could afford to go nuts and stop functioning for a while and not have to worry about bills and rent and stuff cause I've got the money already... lol this me, exhausted and irrational...
*goes to make some tea in hopes that will wake her up*

blondiebear 19-05-2008 04:00 AM

Hi All,
I go away for 8 hours and there's 4 new pages of posts! Comes from living 8 hours behind many of you.

I feel slightly guilty. We had a power out at 4pm so I went to the bedroom, coolest room in our place, and had a nap. Now I have absolutely no energy. That may not be a bad thing though. But the shirts still are not done! Pseudo scolds self.

I did set a limit today. A potential new client phoned wants placemats and napkins and wanted to make an appointment for tomorrow so I could do up a sample for him out of his cloth. I have too much to do this week. So we have a tentative appt. for June 9. Monday I have one my little between hair cut appointments so my hairstylist can trim the fringe out of my eyes before I go on vacation. The fringe isn't too long yet, not quite, but if I don't have it trimmed by the second day out I will be blowing it away from my glasses and on the third day be wondering if since embroidery scissors cut thread, maybe they can cut hair too?

My toe is healing. The bruise on my arm is getting nicely colored. I still have not heard from my 17 year old friend.

The guilt trip card that my mother sent last week is now officially in the recycling bin.

My husband still has not made motel reservations for next weekend, and it is a holiday weekend!

It is time to watch Modern Marvels or Dirty Jobs and uhum, "nudge" my husband.

Bella_forever 19-05-2008 04:35 AM

I am going wacko lock me up already... been "purging" for like 4 days straight

BoundNoMore 19-05-2008 04:50 AM

(((hugs))) Bella

zowie 19-05-2008 12:20 PM

Thanks, Katch and irkeninvader, for listening a few pages back. My interenet went down last night so I couldn't come back.
Still feeling awful, wish I could tell one of the 'professionals' that I'm not okay and make them understand.

Jetforce 19-05-2008 12:31 PM

*squishes bella*

Try and keep safe there hun xxx

Katch 19-05-2008 12:58 PM

Zowie - been thinking about you. I so wish they would listen to you.
Have things got any easier for you at all?

Zedebee 19-05-2008 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 772440)
hi Zed. how are you doing these days? do you remember the PM i sent you about my friend? it would be great to be able to tell her that, these years later, you were still hanging in there (if that was ok with you, of course).

Yeah I remember...I miss her...I'm...not sure how I'm doing...I'm trying? Yeah. That's what I keep saying. I'm trying I'm trying. And failing. And trying. And failing s'more.
*tries to curl up even smaller*
Just want it all to go away....

blondiebear 19-05-2008 02:51 PM

((((((((Bella))))))))
((((((((Zowie))))))))

I still have not heard from my 17 year old friend. My instincts are telling me that I won't. :crying: :crying: :crying:

My husband said that he hasn't made reservations because he doesn't know where he is going. We've lost our 2007 Wal*Mart Road Atlas, so methinks we need a 2008. If I get it at Wal*Mart, it half the price of other places. The listings of Wal*Mart stores across the country that are the reason it is half the price of other places is fine.

This is supposed to be the last day of the heat wave, thank goodness.

I want to go back to bed for half an hour. I should go shower and get to work. Hmmm, I'm chronically sleep deprived, so easy choice. :snoozle:

dark_light 19-05-2008 03:12 PM

Hey everyone! How are we all?

I miss the sun and am sick of having to go through this every day, why is it so relentless. And my internet keeps cutting it doing my head in cos i can't keep in touch with people :(

blondiebear 19-05-2008 03:15 PM

((((((((Jo))))))))

dark_light 19-05-2008 03:31 PM

(((Susan)))

I just spilt purple ink everywhere!!
Does it come out of clothes?
I am such a ditz