RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Eir 18-09-2016 04:29 PM

Had a chat with mum. Ended up saying the truth, I'm burnt out. Burnt out on aged care, my job, uni and the hardest one to admit, my relationship.
I feel awful. I'm just gonna hide here.

Doikers 18-09-2016 05:06 PM

Annie *Hugs if Okay*

Eir 19-09-2016 07:28 AM

*hugs back*
And you? How are you at the moment?

Doikers 19-09-2016 12:09 PM

Crap , Annie ,I Feel awful.

Eir 20-09-2016 04:29 PM

No good. I'm slightly better. Have an appointment. Keeping up meds. Couple of ok shifts at work. Just anxiety about tomorrow keeping me awake. I find out if I get a graduate position then. It's kinda a big thing. I can start planning my life again once I know. And I might feel more motivated to do uni crap once I know. Or it could shatter my confidence and willingness to finish uni up.
Took a sleeper and it hadn't kicked in. I won't sleep without pharmaceutical help with this hanging over my head.

Doikers 20-09-2016 04:56 PM

Annie , I hope you managed to dose off . And good luck :)

I really needed to talk to someone but I don't have anyone , It took me 5 years to tell my Care Coordinator and He made me feel worse , said it was a GP issue , GP insists it's a Psych issue . It is so difficult to talk about I don't have anyone else and no-one cares.
Plus BPD , Chronic Depression and Anxiety going Wild.
Plus personal situation.
Plus desperate to leave the town I live in.
Sorry.

Eir 21-09-2016 05:18 AM

No need for apologies.
I got the position on the proviso that I pass uni. First preference even.
I should be happier than I am.
It's something that keeps me in my home town. Which I'm not sure is a good thing.
Why can't I be happy

Doikers 23-09-2016 11:35 AM

I totally know the feeling , Annie *Hugs* How are you today?

How is everyone?

Eir 26-09-2016 06:07 PM

I'm awake again. Terrible with my meds, only just took them. They were due at eight. It's 3 am.
Have my appointment with the counsellor tomorrow.
I feel awful. I should be happy. But I'm not.

Doikers 26-09-2016 07:21 PM

I'm sorry you are struggling , Annie . I know how you feel hun .

Kahlia1981 29-09-2016 11:19 AM

Hey all. Sorry I haven't been around. Life.... Meh.

Sorry to hear things haven't been going well Annie. *safe hugs*

*hugs big brother*

Really wish that I could get some ECT, or just stop feeling like suicide is an answer. It's worse at the moment because my step-daughter is up and I cannot switch to get relief from the physical and emotional pain. Meh.

*leaves cups of hot chocolate, tea and coffee (as we're all in different time-zones) for everyone*
*safe hugs to those who need them*
*disappears into her pillow fort*

Doikers 29-09-2016 07:40 PM

*Hugs my Lil Sis*

Kathryn_Anna 29-09-2016 10:11 PM

Sorry I'm not here too often. Life is crazy.I'm ready for things to slow down. My hubby and I are both so stressed out and worried about things. Our son hid the other night from us and we spent a good 10 minutes looking for him. We checked doors (which were locked) then went and made sure we had all our house keys. It honestly wouldn't surprise us if he ran away at some point. We're trying our hardest but it's really wearing us down. His school is starting to be affected now too. *sigh*

How is everyone else? *safe hugs to all who would like one*

Doikers 03-10-2016 01:00 PM

Hey Guys , How are you all ?

stumpy 03-10-2016 10:46 PM

I'm feeling lousy, first time I've ever posted in Veterans section, and what better place than this, *curls up in the corner of the room, wrapped in a blanket and sucking my thumb* as this is what I feel I'd do right now if I was really in psych ward.

*hugs* to anyone else that needs it.

Doikers 04-10-2016 10:37 AM

Ceri , Hey ,Welcome to this little corner of the website . I'm in here most days so will get back to you , or PM me or FB me . It is quiet here recently *Puts out a Bean Bag Chair*

stumpy 04-10-2016 11:15 PM

Thanks Mark, I had a good day, am guessing the virtual bean bag chair helped, I cried a lot in my meeting today, but am now part of my local service user recovery forum, as a volunteer, and am doing my Safeguard training later this month, so finally moving forward, something positive to look forward to :) I don't know why having a virtual psych ward brought me comfort, but it did, so I slept better, and had a great meeting with positive changes, think I'll be in this corner of the forum next time I feel really low :D *hugs for all, and the chocolate and doughnuts from my meeting*

Doikers 05-10-2016 12:23 PM

Glad you slept better , Ceri , What is safeguard training? *Hugs*

Eir 05-10-2016 01:50 PM

Sounds interesting. Welcome to the ward.
I'm just hiding here again

Doikers 05-10-2016 02:38 PM

Hey Annie , How are you doing?