RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 23-12-2010 12:11 AM

*Hugs sarah*
*Holds lia* Do you wanna talk?

FlyingNy 23-12-2010 12:23 AM

*Leans into Nicole* I don't know what I want. I just can't do it. She was happy, she had finally found something with him but now she's left him because she thinks she's not good enough and it's back to me again to pick up the pieces. Two friends, two people relying on me to keep them off the edge of suicide, another relying on me to get her through her sister's depression. Three people who all need me and I just can't do it. It's too much. One of them will cave someday and it will be all my fault. I can't do anything, I can't be enough and I'm so scared what I am isn't going to be the right thing.

nicole94 23-12-2010 12:29 AM

*Hugs lia*
Thats a hard one. I am in exactly the same situation right now, and i'm afraid the best i've come up with is that all we can do is try. In the end, it's up to the individual to get better. We can't help unless they are willing to be helped, and I know it's hard, but you have to put yourself before them, you are an amazing person and I know you are doing your best to help your friends. *Hugs*

Cazki 23-12-2010 12:30 AM

Hey everyone :) hows everyone doing?

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Mark*

*Hugs Sarah*

*Hugs Kitty*

*Hugs Nicole*

FlyingNy 23-12-2010 12:43 AM

*Hugs Ian* How are you?

*Hugs Nicole* But they will always come first. Everyone will always come before me. I only say nothing here when I literally can't come up with anything at all. I try and try but there's nothing I can do, I can't help and I'm not enough. I don't want to give up though. I can't give up.

nicole94 23-12-2010 12:50 AM

*Hugs lia* Sweetie. You are one of the most amazing people ever, along with everyone else in the ward. You are kind, and caring, and I know you always put other people before yourself. And you can only do what your doing now, which is to be there for them.

Cazki 23-12-2010 01:03 AM

Hey Lia :) im ok thanks. How are you?

PsychoKitty2010 23-12-2010 01:08 AM

I be back errybody.

-hugs Ian-

-squishes lia- I sorry to hear about your friends, Lia. I can totally relate. I am the same way when it comes to others...others always come first and I come last. That's just the way it is with me. So I know where you are at on that one. I can't say I totally relate with the friends relying on you thing, but I can imagine how difficult that must be. I sorry. But like nicole said, all you can do is try. If something happens, it won't be your fault. Least you can say you tried. I sorry if I not helping. -hugs and squishes-

aoife77 23-12-2010 01:11 AM

Hugs Kitty, how are you doing? Numb can be bad, if you need anything leave a message I'll be sure to respond ( so would all the lovely people here).
Hello Lia, hugs back :) I'm new here, a pleasure to meet you.

Cazki 23-12-2010 01:15 AM

I get quite lonely sometimes, but there you go. Thanks for the hugs Lia and Kitty.

FlyingNy 23-12-2010 01:18 AM

*Hugs Kitty, Aoife, Nicole and Ian*

I know you're right. I can't do anymore than I can do (that makes sense in my head). I'm trying and seeing as they both live at least 3 hours away, there's nothing more I can do. Thanks guys. I do feel better now.

aoife77 23-12-2010 01:26 AM

Hugs everyone :) how are you tonight Icequeen?

FlyingNy 23-12-2010 01:31 AM

Call me Lia. Please. That name makes me wince. I'm slightly better now. How are you doing?

PsychoKitty2010 23-12-2010 01:37 AM

Sorry for the delay in response, erryone. Had to get my grub on (eat). -hugs everybody-

Lia, I'm glad you are feeling better. -snuggles and purrs- :)

Edit: Random question...how do you get words to show up under your name? Like Lia's says "This Star Won't Go Out".

PoisonedApple 23-12-2010 01:42 AM

Kitty go to Control Panel, then edit profile, then enter it in custom user title

PsychoKitty2010 23-12-2010 01:51 AM

Yayy thank you crimson!

aoife77 23-12-2010 01:58 AM

Ok Lia it is, sorry about the mistake with respect to the name. I m glad to hear you're better *hugs* I m a bit tired and cold, might be my mis-managed anemia again :S

PoisonedApple 23-12-2010 01:59 AM

NP Kitty :)

Anyone in here like to cook but never know what to make? or don't know what you can make with what you have? I just got an email that helps me with that precise dilema... I'd be willing to share if anyone wants the website :)

PsychoKitty2010 23-12-2010 02:07 AM

Bleh. I just had dinner and now feel so sick again. I am pretty damn sure I'm pregnant. And it's morning sickness. It's worse than the last go around. I'm missing a tube that's prolly why. I'm gunna go lay down for a bit to try to feel better. -hugs ward- I'll be back a bit later.

aoife77 23-12-2010 02:11 AM

Hugs Kitty I hope you feel better soon. Take care.