RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

misskitty112 16-12-2010 06:35 PM

I feel ya, Mark. I'm really worried about myself today.
I may end up seeing how many of my friends are still on campus, and who wouldn't mind just sitting with me, even if they're studying and I'm on here tonight or something.

Doikers 16-12-2010 06:38 PM

That sounds like a great idea Felicia , It would be good to have a friend about .

one_step_closer 16-12-2010 06:41 PM

I'm sorry you're both feeling this way. *huge hugs* Is there anything I can do to help?

PoisonedApple 16-12-2010 06:41 PM

before you head out Mark, I have a class I have to go to all day Saturday but if you send me another PM on what type of book you're looking for (general, specific pantheon, herbalism, etc etc etc) I'll try to get on and reply Sunday (or Monday) if I can. :) Figured knowing precisely what you're looking for would help narrow it down for recommendations. Drawing down the moon by Margot Adler is a pretty common recommendation to everyone though.
*just wanted to make sure I remembered to ask and sent it before you left for the night :)

Doikers 16-12-2010 06:44 PM

Wow thanks Crimson , I'll PM after Dinner or before if I can .....oooohh excited thanks :)

Doikers 16-12-2010 07:26 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* If your around talking helps I've peaked for the night I think . I don't know what I'll do tonight but well , I hope I'll be okay . How are you Lindsay?

Doikers 16-12-2010 07:29 PM

Anyone about?

misskitty112 16-12-2010 08:05 PM

I'm here

Doikers 16-12-2010 08:10 PM

*Hugs Felicia* How are you coping tonight/today?

one_step_closer 16-12-2010 08:12 PM

I'm also here.

PsychoKitty2010 16-12-2010 08:14 PM

-hugs everyone- -pulls at her sleeves and sighs, looking down, ashamed-

Update on me: I cut. Wasn't too bad to need stitches or anything. I think my knife is getting dull. Damnit. Anyway, I'm super pissed at myself right now. I ended up cutting on my shoulder and I haven't had really any visible scars on my arms I kept them on my legs and just always wear pants, but in the summer time, I like to wear spaghetti strap shirts. UGH I am pissed at myself! I couldn't stop it... -sighs-

-waves to Kahlia- Hi. Tis nice to meet you. I'm not really new, just had to sign up for a different account because I didn't remember my user name or password. I had been away a long, long time... Hope you're doing ok. -smiles-

How are you doing now, mark? Hope you're doing better..

-cuddles and snuggles and squishes with anyone who would like-

Doikers 16-12-2010 08:18 PM

*Hugs Kitty*
I cut too , twice today . I have lit candles . Burning Clary Sage Oil which is supposed to be good for Depression .

*Hugs Lindsay*

misskitty112 16-12-2010 08:19 PM

I'm okayish right now, Mark. I'm going to meet up with some of my sorority sisters at 3, so that'll keep me distracted for a while. Then I'm gonna finish cleaning for Christmas break, and review for my three finals tomorrow. How are you doing?

*hugs Lindsay* How are you?

*Hugs Kitty* I'm sorry you cut. Maybe it won't leave a bad scar? I cut my hands earlier this week, and that's what I'm hoping for them.

Doikers 16-12-2010 08:25 PM

*Hugs Felicia* I did cut again but nowhere near as I thought I would do . I feel calm now , still low though but the anxiety has tappered off . I'll beat myself up about cutting tomorrow but I just coulden't not do it tonight .
It's good you have some people to hang out with , that'll help I hope :)

one_step_closer 16-12-2010 08:26 PM

I'm not too great. Been crying a lot and cut a little because my old "friend" who hasn't been talking to me eventually told me it's because she thinks i'm attention seeking and manipulative, as well as other things.

misskitty112 16-12-2010 08:31 PM

Mark, try not to beat yourself up about it, darling. I completely understand the "needing it" feeling. *hugs*
Lindsay, I don't think you're attention seeking or manipulative *hugs*

Doikers 16-12-2010 08:32 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm sorry your "friend" was so mean to you. they had no right to make you feel crap *Squishes ya*

PsychoKitty2010 16-12-2010 08:34 PM

The only time I can cut is when my husband is not around, or passed out. So I end up cutting a lot at once. :/

I have to get going I have my counseling then some errands to run so not really sure how long I will be out. But I will return. Hopefully not everyone has left by the time I get back...

PM me if you need anything loves. -hugs everyone again- xx

Doikers 16-12-2010 08:41 PM

Should I watch a movie? , I'm kind of enjoying listening to Tori Amos and hanging out with you guys atm , But I have many many DVD's to watch, I bought them as ebay became one of my coping mechanisms and I've just recently gotten a hold over it , I've just ordered some lavender oil which is supposed to be calming , It's been entered into the will it arrive by Christmas or not? category :P

xxjuliexx 16-12-2010 08:52 PM

watch the scooby doo movie