RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

I'mJustMe 28-06-2010 09:04 PM

*Hugs Mark* What's the matter? Do you know what made you feel so low?

Take care of your cuts, clean them so they don't get infected. Do you have plasters and things?

x

I'mJustMe 28-06-2010 09:11 PM

I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry.

PoisonedApple 28-06-2010 09:11 PM

*sits and huggles Mark*

wildly insane 28-06-2010 09:11 PM

*hugs Mark* I have a true story you might like. A friend of mine was telling me that her sister never had a boyfriend until she was 30 and then one day she met a guy in a queue in a shop and he asked her out and now they're husband and wife. When I heard it, it just gave me back a little bit of hope. Anyway sorry to hear you are so low, glad you managed to order your meds, please look after yourself.

*hugs Lia* lovely poem, hope you are ok.

*hugs Louise* sorry to hear your stepmom is mean to you. We're here to support you if you want to talk.

*hugs Crimson* is there vegetarian jello? did you have a good day as a child? Sounds like an awesome idea

*hugs Kat* that is a lot of pages, welcome back, how are you?

*hugs Laura* I never make much sense either, I kinda like it that way :P how are you doing?

*hugs April* hope you get to get those cello bits :) I still haven't managed to start playing my violin again but I will. Good luck with the last few days of your internship, you can do it, keep that chin up.

*hugs Nicole* how did therapy go?

*hugs Kahlia* sorry to hear you're triggered by your neighbour. I don't know if this will help and sorry if it doesn't, but just think she's that thin, counting calories, weight etcetera and she's still unhappy so what's the point. Size doesn't make us it's what's inside that counts and you are a lovely, kind, thoughtful, beautiful person.

Hugs to everyone else hiding in the warren, take care of yourselves.

I'm okay, tired, headache, the gym always gives me a headache it's always too hot in there :P

wildly insane 28-06-2010 09:12 PM

*cuddles Lia* what's up sweetie, why are you sorry?

Doikers 28-06-2010 09:14 PM

*hugs Lia* I have dressing yes , It's pretty tightly bound with presurre to stop the bleeding so I am gonna sleep in that and clean it and redress it tommorow morning ,.

I Have Deppression Lia and honestly I am going throuh a patch of feeling Low just because my mind thinks it's a good idea to torment me . , The old question , How do you escape yourself , at least I got 2 maybe 3 hours releif from this cut .

How are you doing Lia? , you are helping a lot of people tonight .
EDIT:-Why are you sorry Lia , whats up?

Doikers 28-06-2010 09:16 PM

*Hugs Hannah*

*Huggles Crimson* I like that story , but thats not going to happen to me , I am in love , I'm just not sure it's requited , plus I have no relationship experience which makes me hate myself

I'mJustMe 28-06-2010 09:21 PM

Good, good I'm glad, I need to help people. I need something to keep me here, to make me worth something.

Nothing, nothing, it's OK don't worry about me I'm fine.

Do you have any support Mark? Anyone you can go to besides this site? Remember why you've held on. What keeps you here? Why do you get up in the morning? Think of the answers then concentrate on that and don't let go.

I know why I got up in the morning but it's all gone now. Gone away.

PoisonedApple 28-06-2010 09:23 PM

Quote:

*hugs Crimson* is there vegetarian jello? did you have a good day as a child? Sounds like an awesome idea
*hugs Hannah back*
In convenient add water and stick in the fridge form? no. I did find a few recipes and vegan "gelatin"s to use with a ggole search. Maybe you can look up a recipe and see what "gelatin" brands are available in your area. Hain seems like a popular brand but the people that recommended that one were mostly in the US.
As for how the day has gone it's only 12:20 so just after noon. I've gotten a good bit done today though and haven't been being too hard on myself today so all in all so far so good me thinks. *nods* Though I think singing to myself, playing with my jello and playing in my chair is making people think I'm weirder than they usually think I am lol. *shrugs* oh well. they can bugger off for all I care.

wildly insane 28-06-2010 09:42 PM

Crimson, I totally agree with you, am very glad your day is going okay.

Mark, I think you'd be surprised at how many people our age out there have little or no relationship experience, I certainly was, you're not the only one by any means so please try not to hate yourself about it, honestly, as to requited, well we never know what's round the next corner, do we?

Doikers 28-06-2010 09:50 PM

I don't know what I got up for this morning Lia :S

I took the dressing off thinking the bleeding had stopped but NOPE, FINALLY got it under control , I hope its stopped by the morning.
I've had about all I can take of today , it seems almost everyday I say that and go to bed .It sucks being lonely hmmmmmm
Goodnight everyone , stay safe and If anyone needs to talk PM me or e-mail me as ever

I'mJustMe 28-06-2010 09:57 PM

Someone, someone, someone.

PoisonedApple 28-06-2010 10:05 PM

*looks confused*
someone someone someone what? what happened?

I'mJustMe 28-06-2010 10:17 PM

Someone here. It hurts, it hurts. I didn't mean to.

katnovia 28-06-2010 10:21 PM

I can't remember who asked...but I'm okay I think, had my first half glass of wine in several months...so everything is a bit numb.

PoisonedApple 28-06-2010 10:25 PM

*cuddles Lia*

shadowedsoul 28-06-2010 10:29 PM

hi just me names Jill, my mum is starting to get on my nerves, why can she give it up. okay I had a small break down, she just keeps going and going. Just want to run and hide, damn it.
The hosiptal my mum said I needed to go to was a psych hospital, I can even tell you how much that scares me. So not happeing.

I'mJustMe 28-06-2010 10:52 PM

Hey Jill. Your mum just cares for you. I know being in a hospital scares you, but she's just trying to do whatever she can. Why is it such a scary idea?

I'm never trusting another living soul as long as I live. Everyone who I've let in has let me down. I gave it one last chance. One person swore they wouldn't, and for once, I believed them. I trusted them. More fool me. I'll continue to post here, but only to support others. Never to get it myself. I have to do this alone. I'm never letting anyone in. Not ever. My heart can't take it anymore. Sorry.

I'mJustMe 28-06-2010 11:05 PM

I can't do this. I'm done.

shadowedsoul 28-06-2010 11:44 PM

Huggles lia, not sure if that's your name? Are you okay? Don't do anything stuiped.
why that idea scares me, hmm I'm shy very queit kind of keep myself. I spend all my time in my bedroom watching tv or DVDs. I find it very hard to express my feeling I hate letting people in. sorry sounds stuiped shutting up.