RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

1ofmany 28-08-2008 05:28 PM

Smiling takes a lot of effort sometimes...i find it worse if you forget and people ask what wrong...Have to remember the face and try to put it on and then think of somthing to cover yourself.

*sits down with a pot of tea*

MammaMia 28-08-2008 10:09 PM

*curls up into a tiny space*

Becca 28-08-2008 10:11 PM

*walks in with teddy and blanket and wants to hide from everyone*

MammaMia 28-08-2008 11:32 PM

*feels so alone*

blondiebear 28-08-2008 11:32 PM

I am angry at myself. Want to make a mess of myself in a couple of places. I won't though. I don't want to have to explain it to the people at the aa meetings I'll go to tonight and tomorrow morning.

Please, when willbeing needy, needing people become not a character defect. Or will I always be reaching for more, afraid that I will never have enough?

*cuddles Helen*
*cuddles Becca*

risenfromperdition 29-08-2008 04:41 AM

*snuggles helen, becca, and susan*
lalala i should so be packing :P

blondiebear 29-08-2008 06:03 AM

I need to go pack also. I've not been sure about packing shorts vs jeans and if I want to take any long sleeve shirts or just rely on my comfortable old green sun shirt.

Now that I have my 14 year chip, my birthday feels real.

zowie 29-08-2008 09:57 AM

I hate eating breakfast, I feel so fat.

CrazyHayley 29-08-2008 03:06 PM

*comes in from a week and a day outside in the smoking shelter*

Damn it.....I need a fag!

*goes back out to smoking shelter*

CrazyHayley 29-08-2008 07:43 PM

*sobs, feels so alone & like shes lost the plot*

*hides under the floorboards*

1ofmany 29-08-2008 07:54 PM

*Pulls up floorboards and sits to listen*

blondiebear 29-08-2008 08:43 PM

Sends a kiss down into the floorboards, shares around raspberry diet rite, and asks leading questions.

1ofmany 29-08-2008 08:50 PM

OBJECTION!!!

blondiebear 30-08-2008 06:54 AM

Objection to what? I'm not sposed to listen and try to help? Leading questions just means litening to what someone says and asking them things that will maybe open up. I"m just trying to be helpful.

I don't have a cupboard of my own. *takes more diet rite and hides in Bro's cupboard.* I don't care if it does smell like fat sad old man. Now it is going to smell like that and diet rite and green apple hair conditioner and fat old woman.

Oh yeah, i added something to my sobriety birthday thread. Please, read, humor this fat old woman?

1ofmany 30-08-2008 09:41 AM

Sorry I had a game geek moment. In phoenix wright you have to shout objection when there is a contradiction in facts. Also leading questions are banned in court so i kind of merged the real and game world.

blue_cloud 30-08-2008 10:00 AM

hi all sorry i have not been about, have been in the hospital wing with a broken wrist and ankle
hope everyone is ok as they can be
can i cuddle someone, i am feeling sorry for myself :(

Casper_Fading 30-08-2008 12:36 PM

Susan, leading questions are when you phrase something in a way that will get you the anwer you want. You mean open questions. Questions that can't be answered by one word. *hugs* you're NOT fat, smelly or old. ANd I will NOT let you call yourself that. *hugs you tight*

Mors Certa 30-08-2008 01:35 PM

Per doctors orders, I will be offline for a while. (It was either promise to do certain list of things, or be admitted again, I opted for the list) The doctor thinks that I spend so much time on the computer and miss out on real human interaction. Dunno that I agree with him, but I need to try anything and everything to get the other thought out of my head.

Susan, I agree with alive, no more of those comments. I have unlocked the door to my hidey hole, you are welcome anytime. You will notice that I have built a few chairs to make it more comfortable, invite some people in with you.

(description)
Hidey hole is now appointed with some beatiful handmade oak furniture. The window pane chairs are sturdy but comfortable, there is a lovely side table with a drawer that is filled with hugs, sparklies, one or two glomps and some snuggles. You will find assorted games on the shelf below. The walls are painted a lovely color called "Sauteed mushroom" with a nice white trim all around. There is a fully stocked magical refrigerator, if you want/need something, it is always available. The air purifier hanging in the ceiling is also magical and removes any smells/perfumes/odors that might be offensive. Lastly, the panel door that I built has had a magic spell put on it to keep it from locking, so you can come in anytime, but cannot shut out the rest of the world.

Susan, please share the space with any and all that wish to join you, play a game, read a book, sit and relax.

1ofmany 30-08-2008 02:16 PM

Yay Jeff! Hope you are doing better.

blondiebear 30-08-2008 02:54 PM

Hiya Bro, Wishing you health. I want your hidey to smell like you, it is comforting.

I entered middle age on September 4, 2002, 5:45pm; that is when I fell and sprained my ankle so bad that it broke. I had arthritis in that bone less than two years later. Losing my ability to do the things I love to do with confidence about my footing makes me feel old.

*grabs a breakfast diet pepsi. Wraps self in a hug from my beloved brother, a magic one that will never leave. Curls up in a shadowed corner of the cubby*