RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 27-08-2008 02:17 AM

It's ok to cry on me :) Want to talk?

All I'm Living For 27-08-2008 02:21 AM

one of my friends on here isnt doing so well. before just getting a txt now i hadnt heard from her in months. i'd tried to be there for her but all the good that did.
i had to find out on here that she's not doing well. she's one of my best friends but she didnt tell me. and there's notihng i can do for her coz it seems like she still doesnt want me around.
i just dont know what to do.
and yesterday i had to tell a very close friend that one of the girls that was in her homegroup at school had died in a car accident on the weekend. i've never had to tell someone that someone they know has died. never. it was so hard.
and this week just sucks :'( *cries*

MammaMia 27-08-2008 03:08 AM

Ohh sweetheart, I'm so sorry you had to go through all that *mega snuggles*

*looks after Soph*

All I'm Living For 27-08-2008 04:22 AM

i think i'm going to cry...
i konw what's gotten me this low but i cant say it. i'm thinking things i havent thought in a long time.
this isnt good

blondiebear 27-08-2008 04:30 AM

*hugs soph*
*blows a kiss to Kahlia as she waits*

*curls up in one of Bro's snuggles*
*sets aside some sparklies for tomorrow's celebration* And that is tomorrow Pacific Time.
*weeps with relief*

All I'm Living For 27-08-2008 04:34 AM

oh help...

MammaMia 27-08-2008 05:42 AM

Soph????

Auburn Shadow 27-08-2008 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 1030529)
*hugs Hana* Yaaay hehe. Awwww bless ya!! I need money too :( Silly uni proving expensive!! :p But it'll be worth it when I'm in a highly paid job I suposse? I did indeed. 7.30-9am, 9.30-11.50 & 12.15-2.50 Baaaad Hells!!! HAVE to go offline by 3am, and try ****ing sleep, that'll help if I do :) Did you?

Nah never quite managed it, by the time I was actually tired enough to sleep, I had to get up and go to work... oops. Did have a few hours after my friend left in the afternoon.... well, an hour. Made up for it last night though... lots of sleep. Hope you managed a bit more sleep sweetie. *hugs*

*hugs soph*

*hugs everyone else who wants/needs/will take*

zowie 27-08-2008 10:11 AM

*Hugs all*
Still feeling pretty crappy about my a level results. I wanted to go to Portsmouth but I can only get into Winchester.
I guess I'm alright with it. Winchester is a much nicer city than Portsmouth, so I would like to live there again. But my best friend is going to Portsmouth which is a bit of a bummer.

blondiebear 27-08-2008 01:46 PM

Sophie, what's going on? *hugs you*

Celebrate with me? Today I am 14 years sober!

*Wraps self in a nice sparkly hug from her Bro*

Kahlia1981 27-08-2008 01:58 PM

Hello all. It's been an interesting day. There were four cases for ECT this morning - and I was their second. I think they thought I was going to try to run away because the anaesthetist gave me a sedative after putting the canula in, but before knocking me out completely. I remembered to remind them that I couldn't have normal bandaids so they put paper tape on me. Apart from a bruise where the canula came out it was not too bad.

I had rehearsal tonight for a theatre restaurant that is going to be on in early november. It made for an interesting evening. Quite a few people asked me a) whether I had lost weight and b) a whole heap of questions about my recent moods and the ECT. Weird.

Anyway ...

*leaves hugs, cuddles, butterfly kisses and sparklies for everyone who wants/needs/can currently accept them*

Oh, and I have now made it to 2 days SI free!!!!!

Auburn Shadow 27-08-2008 07:15 PM

*hugs Kahlia* Well done on your 2 days free sweetheart. And I'm glad the ECT wasn't too bad.

Bad end to a previously good day, yeah. Went up to the viaduct my french teacher (and family friend andprevious babysitter) jumped off when I got back from work today, and... well lets just say I was fairly tempted to follow.
Was meant to go to the dentist, but couldn't face it, so I didn't. Got home and cut. Lots.

Anyone got any hugs spare? I think I'm going backwards not forwards anymore.... :'(

blondiebear 27-08-2008 08:19 PM

*hugs Hana* I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time of things.
*cuddles you*

Auburn Shadow 27-08-2008 09:21 PM

Thanks Susan... *hugs back*

Something's still telling me to go back and follow her... and the stupid thing... the only thing that's stopping me is the fact that I have to go to work tomorrow because there's still stuff I need to get finished before friday.... as if friday'd matter if I did.... but... unfinished business, I can't do anything.
Want to cut more... but I can't... I won't let myself... I went almost 6 months and then in the past 4 days I've cut 3 times... that isn't just a slip up... that's... well back to old habits...

Sorry... I'll shut up now and go hide in a corner somewhere or something

MammaMia 27-08-2008 10:39 PM

*cuddles Hana lots*

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time sweetie. But you can get through this. Please don't go back there :(

blondiebear 27-08-2008 11:32 PM

*gets one of Bro's glomps and wraps up in it*

My friend was too sick to come down to celebrate my birthday, drat it all.

All I'm Living For 27-08-2008 11:36 PM

you're 14years sober? oh congratulations!!!!!!! *huggles lots and squishes* that's a wonderful achievement and i'm SO proud of you!!

MammaMia 28-08-2008 12:33 AM

*huggles Susan*

I can't stop crying :(

All I'm Living For 28-08-2008 01:27 AM

*cuddles you*

MammaMia 28-08-2008 01:38 AM

I wish I was crying :/

*hugs Soph back* How you feeling? Any better?