RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Auburn Shadow 01-06-2008 01:01 PM

Argh! The more I think about it, the more I regret sending that email to my tutor last night. Ah well. Nothing I can do about it now. He knows everything he was pestering me about all year so... *shrug*

And joy of joys my boyfriend's disappeared off the face of the planet. Never, never stops.

MammaMia 01-06-2008 01:56 PM

*hugs Ally*

I...in shock.

But I have to go out now, Ally I'll message that blueberry of yours later okay hun? xxxx

irkeninvader 01-06-2008 02:06 PM

*peeks in and leaves some hugs for everyone* Haven't been around much this week and have skimmed through the pages and pages of posts that I've missed... everyone seems pretty low lately :S Hope you're all alright (or as close to it as possible).

~*forever_broken*~ 01-06-2008 03:06 PM

*snuggles Helen*
Alright sweetie... Sounds like you may be having a rough time of it... I've got church and work today but work should be slow so I should be able to answer and will ASAP

blondiebear 01-06-2008 03:17 PM

*hugs Ally* *hugs Helen* *hugs Hana*

Trying to wake up. Set the alarm clock, forgot that it was Sunday when the radios do their public service programs. Turned off the radio as soon as I was awake enough to do so.

Turned off the tv as soon as my husband got in the shower. I don't need to see the weather report 6 times. It is going to be clear and hot today with temperatures in the 90's, mid 30's for those of you in the UK.

Bless my husband, he remembered to put the conditioner in the shower as well as taking the shampoo in. He as short hair so obviously doesn't need conditioner. I use one on the last three or four inches of my hair. Last night I brushed the road tangles from my hair and it felt thin. Have I lost that much to brushing the knots out. Given the temps today, I'm going to let my hair air dry. In this weather it will dry in an hour or two. Starting off a hot day by aiming hot air at my head is not fun!

cuddles all around

Automatik Teknicolour 01-06-2008 04:22 PM

Hey guys...Alexx here...but on Jess' account....yeh I'm not weird....I'm just at hers....seeing as my LOVELY mother kicked me out :pinch:
I'll go back tomorrow....or the day after...but I want to find a flat/appartment ASAP...only I dont know where to start...just know i need a job first :blink:....PLUS...i wont have internet access if i move out :blink:

Pomegranate 01-06-2008 04:24 PM

*leaves lots of hugs for everyone*

Ally, In think you should tell your therapist. He can't discharge you for a misunderstanding can he? And it is obviously bothering and affecting you. *hugs*

Auburn, sorry about your boyfriend, hope things are settling with the house etc xx

Blondiebear- the churches sound awesome. I'm very jealous! I am studying religion and religious conflict etc for part of my History degree next year so love that sort of stuff! Glad you are having a good time. Oh, and I'm sure your hair isn't falling out, don't worry *hugs*

How are you doing Katch and Jeremy?
*spots Jess* You alright sweetie?

*leaves hugs for Alexx, Amanda and anyone else has missed*

Hells, got your text but obviously can't text back. PM me when you get back and will reply asap. *hugs* Hope you are ok.
FYI again, figured out exactly what can and cannot do with phone. It's the number buttons that are screwed. So I cannot dial numbers or text but I can usually call people already saved as a contact or who have recently text me. Will try to get it sorted on Monday/Tuesday.

Pomegranate 01-06-2008 04:26 PM

Sorry Alexx, you beat me to posting lol. I'm so sorry about your mother that sucks! Why did she throw you out? How old are you? Some colleges I think have some sort of accommodation and may be able to help organise it. When I needed somewhere to live my college was pretty good (I was 17). Or you can get housing benefit from the council but normally takes about 6 weeks to come through so you have to apply asap and it's quite complicated. ....Just some random info for you. Hope you are ok, or as much as possible xxx

Automatik Teknicolour 01-06-2008 04:30 PM

Cheers Emma. I'm 17...18 in October. I'm looking for a job at the minute so hopefully *crosses fingers*
Not looking forward to going back though.....mum just HATES me but oh well :/

MammaMia 01-06-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 809944)
*snuggles Helen*
Alright sweetie... Sounds like you may be having a rough time of it... I've got church and work today but work should be slow so I should be able to answer and will ASAP

Hmmm yeah I'll go and drop you a line in a minute *snuggles* Thanks hunnie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 809968)
*hugs Ally* *hugs Helen* *hugs Hana*

Trying to wake up. Set the alarm clock, forgot that it was Sunday when the radios do their public service programs. Turned off the radio as soon as I was awake enough to do so.

Turned off the tv as soon as my husband got in the shower. I don't need to see the weather report 6 times. It is going to be clear and hot today with temperatures in the 90's, mid 30's for those of you in the UK.

Bless my husband, he remembered to put the conditioner in the shower as well as taking the shampoo in. He as short hair so obviously doesn't need conditioner. I use one on the last three or four inches of my hair. Last night I brushed the road tangles from my hair and it felt thin. Have I lost that much to brushing the knots out. Given the temps today, I'm going to let my hair air dry. In this weather it will dry in an hour or two. Starting off a hot day by aiming hot air at my head is not fun!

cuddles all around

*hugs Susan* I love being somewhere hot and not having to dry my hair :hop: But once I plaited my wet hair into two plaits and it took aggggges to dry, should have let it dry first and then plaited it :blush: Hope you coutinue to have fun

Quote:

Originally Posted by Automatik Teknicolour (Post 810143)
Hey guys...Alexx here...but on Jess' account....yeh I'm not weird....I'm just at hers....seeing as my LOVELY mother kicked me out :pinch:
I'll go back tomorrow....or the day after...but I want to find a flat/appartment ASAP...only I dont know where to start...just know i need a job first :blink:....PLUS...i wont have internet access if i move out :blink:

I can't believe your mum did that, well I kinda can actually :sad: I'm so sorry hun, I wonder if Emma's suggestion would help? I know that at my college we have a youth worker and he helps people find somewhere to live :S

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 810149)
Hells, got your text but obviously can't text back. PM me when you get back and will reply asap. *hugs* Hope you are ok.
FYI again, figured out exactly what can and cannot do with phone. It's the number buttons that are screwed. So I cannot dial numbers or text but I can usually call people already saved as a contact or who have recently text me. Will try to get it sorted on Monday/Tuesday.

That's no problem sweetie. I'll go PM you now as I'm back. Arrrgh proper annoyed though and you know why ;) Ah okay, I hope your phone can be fixed sooooon ;-)

I've just had an awesome afternoon out with my dad. Bowling again and boy did I do good? Heheh was fun. But I'm feeling all ****- that doesn't cover it but yah. I'm still increadibly sucidical =[

Meh. Exam starts in like 15 & half hours. Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! I am SO not gonna be able to concentrate >.< I should be seeing my counsellor at 2pm, but have an exam so I can't. But gonna try and see her after my first session of the exam is done with. Guh!

lil-princess 01-06-2008 06:36 PM

Heya everyone :) I thought i'd post not spose to but i am, nowon can stop me.

Hells i hope your exam goes well tomorrow hun i'll be thinking about ya :) and good luck i'm sure you'll do really well.

How's everyone else doing today??

____

I wish i could say how i feel but i can't due to something that i can't say either :( it's not fun trying to hold in how you feel and not allowed to say, but the worst thing is i'm very worried about tomorrow as the police still haven't caught these girls :( xxx

Katch 01-06-2008 06:47 PM

Hi Lil-princess - so sorry you cant say anything - but even though you cant you know we are all thinking of you and here for you 100% - if there is anything we can do.
Really thinking of you for tomorrow - keep safe and keep strong - it's going to be OK. Hugs tons xxx

Hugs to everyone else I will catch up with all the posts later. xxx

MammaMia 01-06-2008 07:36 PM

Ugh I have a massive headache and am so stressed :(

*wants to cry*

Auburn Shadow 01-06-2008 09:12 PM

*hugs helen, katch and lil princess*

lil-princess - I'm sorry you can't say anything at the moment, and I hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you. I'm here if you ever want to talk about anything. Feel free to PM me whenever.

Wraps helen in a blanket with nice stuffs to make your headache better. Good luck with the exam tomorrow sweetie. I'm sure it'll be fine.

----------------------------------
Well, the boyfriend turned up. He's fine and all that, just landed himself in hospital after a run in with the guys that made me have to move out of my flat, and lost his phone so had no numbers to contact any of us. I feel so weak though, I mean I moved 200 odd miles away for the summer just to get away from them, and yet he stood there and tried to save my friend... it should have been me there with her, not him.
I don't know why I'm getting so worked up over it though, because he's fine and everything but... I don't know.

Auburn Shadow 01-06-2008 09:22 PM

Oh, and to top it all off my dads slightly drunk and in a bad mood. There's a reason I moved out of this shithole goddamnit.
Sorry... needed to put it somewhere

Katch 01-06-2008 10:13 PM

Hi Hana - glad the boyfriend turned up. I should try and stay clear of your dad right now though = you dont need him making anything worse. Sorry you are hating being there right now - thinking of you.
xxx

Auburn Shadow 01-06-2008 10:25 PM

I can always move back up to uni, or move in with a friend down here for a while. There are options, but... they said it would be different this time, you know?
I don't know why I trusted them. They never kept their promises before, why should they now?
*sigh* I'm doing my best to stay out of his way right now, but... it seems everyone's out to hurt me. Those guys up at uni, my dad, for once everyone apart from me. Though even that's beginning to seem damned attractive. I won't do anything, but... oh the temptations...

MammaMia 01-06-2008 11:08 PM

Thanks Hana.

I feel so shitty, sucidical, sore, scared and other stuff :(

I think I'm headed for a breakdown *wants to sob in real life*

lil-princess 02-06-2008 01:05 AM

*hugs for everyone around*

I should be asleep but i'm not hehe oh well only gotta be up in 6 hours another couple hours awake wont hurt. I feel like s*** you know tonight i don't care if i'm not aloud to say how i feel i need to :( cause in like 8 and a half hours i've got counselling and i'm actually really scared about it :( i don't wanna go i really dont xx

MammaMia 02-06-2008 01:24 AM

I'm so sore. :(