RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 25-06-2010 12:10 AM

*camly walks in, hugs all who are struggling and can accept hugs, sits down in a comfy chair and says loud and clear "I made it to 22 months!!"*

Would you believe I never thought I would say that again??

*big hugs to all of you*

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 03:57 AM

thats amazing =D go you

UGH. i wanna cut but if i do im almost guaranteed to be found out but deserve it for being so disgustingly huge *cries*
fml.

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 03:59 AM

i was bored earlier, figured you lot would like.

Kahlia1981 25-06-2010 04:44 AM

*hugs Heather* - I hope you have managed not to cut. I don't believe you deserve it. And I don't think you are huge - nor do I think your body size means you deserve to cut. I'm a big girl - a lot bigger than I want/should be - and my meds made me that way and I have to fight hard to get back to how I want/should be, but that doesn't change who I am inside. Sorry, I don't mean to be hurtful or upsetting you, just wishing you didn't feel that way. :-( *big hugs*

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 04:56 AM

you're not being hurtful =] <3
*shrug* i'll try to be good.

SoMuchMore 25-06-2010 05:19 AM

*throws confetti around for Kahlia* YAY! Great job hun!

*hugs heather* I agree with what kahlia said, but you know that already. I hope that you haven't cut at all. Try not to listen to those thoughts, I know its hard, but please try.

Home early from work. Going to try to write stuff out I think. I don't know if it will help or not, but its worth a shot.
*feels invisible*

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 05:21 AM

*cuddles* message me if you want <3

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 06:48 AM

blaaaaah. i want sleep =[

I'mJustMe 25-06-2010 08:19 AM

Heather, is that your name? The picture is beautiful, did you take it yourself? You're not discusting and don't deserve it. You're beautiful and can do this. I have to go say goodbye now. I seem to have gone into shut down mode.

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 08:55 AM

thanks lia =] yeh its my name and yeh i took the pic.

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 08:55 AM

i spy julie =]

xxjuliexx 25-06-2010 09:04 AM

*curls up* soooo full yuk yuk yuk

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 09:16 AM

*cuddles* i know how yucky being full feels, but promise its ok :)
<3

Doikers 25-06-2010 09:53 AM

*Hugs Heather*Wonderful Photo :)

*Hugs Lia* I really don't have any advice other than to stay strong , you do genually come over as a strong person, I Hope it goe's as well as it can.

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs April*

*Hugs Julie *

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Kahlia*22 Months !! Go you!! Congratulations Kahlia.

*Hugs Hannah*

*Hugs Jessica*

*Hugs Tineke*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs JK*

*Hugs Helen*

* hugs all I forgot , sorry to forget you *

risenfromperdition 25-06-2010 10:07 AM

hey =] how're you?
*stares at clock*
*scowls*
:P
[its 5am... yay sleep? o_O]

Doikers 25-06-2010 10:28 AM

I'm anxious Heather . My SW is coming over for the first time in a couple of weeks after he admitted I "Fell Through" the loop , Means he forgot about me but oh well he's remembered me now , So yeah anxious about that .

5am ouch no wonder you need sleep , go to bed and try and get a couple of hours or as much as you can get :S

shadowedsoul 25-06-2010 11:12 AM

Hugs mark and wildly insane, thanks guys but I begg to
Differ, I don't know after years of bulling and teasing over the years has resulted in a really bad opioin
Of myself isn't good,( shrugs I don't know)

Well done kahlia, that is fantasic hun.

damn it I really want to cut havnt yet as im heading away for 3 day and i couldnt deal with my mum dissiapointment and
It would spoil it for people. Hmm i think i can remember someone saying there is a tent in here, i take it there is a garden then,Could Really do with been in here the safety of this place but outside at the same time that makes sence. Need to distract myselfSo I got a tennis ball that I'm going to kick againt a wall to see if that will keep me from falling apart,and cutting if it's okay and Won't bother anybody? *goes off to find the Garden.*

Scarletdreamer 25-06-2010 11:31 AM

Proud of you, Kahlia!! *cuddles* That's amazing, almost 2 years... you are doing so, so well. *throws confetti and bakes no-cal cupcakes for everyone who wants them* :D

Mark, I'm sorry that that happened with your SW - same thing happened with my old therapist, which I wrote about on here... but at least he "remembered" you and got back to you, which my old therapist never did. (ARGH, still makes me angry!!) Anyway... keep us posted on how the appt goes? *cuddles*

Laura, sweet, what's going on? *cuddles gently* I'm here if you need to talk... shoot me a PM sometime if you want to. I'm worried about you though...

JK, I know I didn't respond to you when you posted, but WELCOME BACK and I missed you!! *glomps* Hehe... I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going too well but you can make it through... hopefully your internet connection works sometimes at least, stupid dodgy internets!! :P

Heather, nice pic. :D Is that near where you live? Also, you're NOT huge... and I hope that you didn't cut. :( *huggles*

Jill, yep, there's a garden outside, hope you get out some of that excess energy you have. That might help with the urges, I'm not sure. :) *huggles*

*hugs Julie* Sorry you feel full & yuck, sweetie. But being full is okay, and the feeling will pass. (That's what everyone tells me when I have trouble with being full, and it's true. Heh. May not seem like much consolation, though... sorry.)

*cuddles & hugs & glomps everyone else that she's missed*

I'm so exhausted. Got up before 6am AGAIN today, makes what, the fourth day in a row that I have? STUPID ME. I'm going to be so freaking exhausted by the time it's tomorrow night (the young adult worship at our church, 8-11pm, SO past my bedtime - which is usually around 9pm now)... and that makes me unhappy. :( I want to be awake enough to have a good time with friends & reconnecting with God & focusing on Him and NOT me for a change. But I'm worried that I'll be too tired. Guess tomorrow afternoon will be a good time for a nap, ey? :P Heh...

Yesterday my nelf hunter on WoW hit level 32. :D Jarrod ran her through Stock(ades), which was utterly awesome as I had 4 or 5 quests for it... the dungeon itself didn't give much in terms of experience points though, as I probably could've taken down one of the bosses myself!! (with my bear helping me, that is - hunters without pets are SQUISHY!! :P but with pets they are amazing... and fast levelers too) So I'm happy about that. Tried to get on to play this morning though, and just didn't feel like it. :( Hate that.

Gonna have to work from home today... still feel awfully STUPID about yesterday... but oh well. Dumb April. :'( But I'm (working on) considering it as a learning experience... :-/ Dunno if that'll work or not though.

Ughhh... *hides in the warren* :'(

Jetforce 25-06-2010 12:05 PM

*drops in and quickly leaves some fruit in the basket*

Hope ur all keeping well there :-)

Doikers 25-06-2010 01:46 PM

My SW sais That I willed myself out of Alcohol so I should be able to will myself out of cutting and feeling low . Thats not fair nor true , for the alcohol I had Antabuse , (Which I one HUGE incentive let me tell you) , thats like saying feel low or cut and you will feel ill , throw up and may even have a heart attack , there is no drug like Antabuse for feeling low or S.I. and I Wish there was , but I want to feel better and not cut , sometimes I do anyway.

I have eaten to much rasberrie liquorice today , I shouldn't buy it , now I feel ill , eating helps me not cut but makes me HATE myself.

Well I'mm off to the woods in my road I have not ever been to to get some exercise , .....I need it