RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 11-03-2008 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emo-Fairy (Post 619229)
*hides in the Psych ward*

heyy.
Dont hide.
Come sit with us and have a drink.
*offers a hot drink*

MammaMia 11-03-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 619218)
We are proud of you because you've come this far, and thats an achievement all in its self.
Its good you have a little bit of strength left...only if its a tinny little bit...because you can nuture it and make it grow...then you'll have more strength :]
Dont beat yourself up about skipping college....i did exactly the same today...and i lied to my mum about why i was home early...but if I look at it in a good way....at least now I'm here and can help you..
is there anything good you can think of? even if it seems really abstract or silly? Maybe...its good that you missed college because you could have some time to yourself or talk to us?
I dont know...thats for you to tell me :]
Maybe...you should try moving this thing you want to SH with...and putting it in a box with a photo of someone you really care about...
that way..its out of sight..and if you look for it..you'll see the photo and can try focus on happy memories with that person....its just a suggestion..ive found it helps me.

I love hugs and blankets and hot drinks too ^_^
And I think....we should salute who ever made the internet and RYL *salutes them*
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I guess I have come a long way in last couple of years :) And it's been a long rocky road, but I'm still pushing myself through it and sometimes the lights in my life rise again....

I am beating myself up though about skipping college even though I shouldn't. I just don't know how to explain tomorrow why I didn't come without them knowing I'm suidicial, they'll just react most likely in a way I don't want....(if they found out how I feel). I look it as a good way, got to talk to you ^_^ Also college have this werid thing where they look at your attendence in like a block of 3 weeks. Well for this month (if they do it from 3rd march to next tuesday) then they're gonna wanna know my attendence is so low. Cus I had 3rd march booked off for a holiday, then then last wednesday and today....and yeah =[ Its good I missed college, gives me time to think...and talk to you...and yeah.

I cant put that thing into a box lol, my mum will need it later....

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Well we can salut Harley for making RYL :]

Detour. Derail 11-03-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 619251)
I guess I have come a long way in last couple of years :) And it's been a long rocky road, but I'm still pushing myself through it and sometimes the lights in my life rise again....

I am beating myself up though about skipping college even though I shouldn't. I just don't know how to explain tomorrow why I didn't come without them knowing I'm suidicial, they'll just react most likely in a way I don't want....(if they found out how I feel). I look it as a good way, got to talk to you ^_^ Also college have this werid thing where they look at your attendence in like a block of 3 weeks. Well for this month (if they do it from 3rd march to next tuesday) then they're gonna wanna know my attendence is so low. Cus I had 3rd march booked off for a holiday, then then last wednesday and today....and yeah =[ Its good I missed college, gives me time to think...and talk to you...and yeah.

I cant put that thing into a box lol, my mum will need it later....

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Well we can salut Harley for making RYL :]

aha...in that case dont put it in a box :p but stay strong.
youve just proved to yourself how far you've come and THAT is why you should be proud of yourself :]
Thats a real achievement and i admire you for it :-)
As for your friends and people at college...if you dont want to tell them then its really non of their business...
you could tell them you felt sick or had a family situation?
Does anyone at college know how you are feeling?

*salutes Harley*
Take care hun
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

chocostashchick 11-03-2008 04:50 PM

*salutes Harley from under blanket in Denial Tent*
welcome Emo Fairy - you can hide out in the Virtual Campsite. we have a magic Denial Tent where you can hide from your problems in safety. there are even doggies.
yay

back when i actually moved and accomplished things i made smores and roasted chestnuts

*goes back under blanket*

none of the docs at the hosp accept my insurance and they cant do anything
*sniff*
am running out of ideas
ppl keep referring me and nobody takes my insurance
have run out of people to call

hope you are all okay
dont feel guilty for missing classes and taking care of yourself. you are all more important than classes. what good would you be at class anyway if you didnt feel good?

*attempts squishy blankety hugs*
*tries not to vomit because is so anxious and frustrated*

PurpleSmurf 11-03-2008 04:50 PM

I forgot to take my meds for a couple days now my heads all racey and I'm all jittery and have the urge to throw things at people. Or Break Down Crying :| Note to self when sick with the flu remember meds no matter how high your fever is...

MammaMia 11-03-2008 04:58 PM

Well this might be my last post. EVER.

I love you :)

I'm so so so selfish x

chocostashchick 11-03-2008 04:58 PM

hi kit
come into the denial tent it's lovely and magical and makes everybody feel better and there is an endless supply of meds and lovely things even though in the real world it's all utter crap and nobody actually gets what they need and ask for
the end

Pomegranate 11-03-2008 05:02 PM

Helen what is going on sweetheart? Why do you feel so bad? Please don't do anything to hurt yourself xx

PurpleSmurf 11-03-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocostashchick (Post 619317)
hi kit
come into the denial tent it's lovely and magical and makes everybody feel better and there is an endless supply of meds and lovely things even though in the real world it's all utter crap and nobody actually gets what they need and ask for
the end

Moves in to the tent with her computer and Care Bear and the two seasons of Csi Miami she just bought.

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 05:14 PM

*snaps out of her sleep-deprived haze at Helens words*
Sweetie,what's going on? Please, please, PLEASE be careful hun.

Much love and warm cuddles...

Kit, welcome, nice to have you. *offers a tray with tea, coffee, cocoa, and biscuits*

Pomegranate 11-03-2008 05:18 PM

Her profile says she is offline but I have pm'd her with my mobile number so hopefully she will contact if she needs help. The annoying thing is that I just found out she lived about 20 minutes from my uni halls. Helen, if you are reading this we care about you so much sweetie. Stay safe- and I mean it...USE THAT number if you need to, anytime xx

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 05:26 PM

Well thank heaven for small favors *breaths a small sigh of relief* I am glad you are so close Emma. Please do take care of yourself as well.

Helen sweetie, be careful, get ahold of Emma... Just please stay safe. Much much much love sweetie.

Pomegranate 11-03-2008 05:34 PM

OK, Helen, I have to go out now so will be offline for an hour or so but I have my phone with me. Please either contact me, a friend, someone or even come in here but keep yourself safe sweetheart xx

Detour. Derail 11-03-2008 05:35 PM

Oh no :|
*worries about Helen*
has anyone heard anything?

Helen if youre reading this....stay safe sweetheart.
Take Care
xxxxxxx

PurpleSmurf 11-03-2008 05:35 PM

I hope you are okie Helen

lil-princess 11-03-2008 05:54 PM

Heya everyone,

I'm talking to helen (Hells) by text and at the moment i dunno how she is but i'll keep you all informed on how she's doing and that.

chocostashchick 11-03-2008 06:04 PM

thank you lil-princess
hugs for Helen

Detour. Derail 11-03-2008 06:06 PM

thankyou lil-princess
*hugs for you and Helen*

lil-princess 11-03-2008 06:13 PM

More info:

As from what Helen is saying she is ok just very cold but she is on her way home now so hopefully when she gets in she'll come on here to let you all know herself.
*hugs you all*

~*forever_broken*~ 11-03-2008 06:59 PM

lil-princess, thanks so much sweetheart (is that one word or two? Ah, well). *hugs for you and Helen*

Just about ready to go in and get my arm stitched up... Joyous days :pinch: