RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

BoundNoMore 08-01-2009 08:34 PM

*cries*
I think I need to be in a real psych ward.
And just the fact that I am saying that scares me to death!!!
I just don't feel like I can do this anymore...

Kahlia1981 08-01-2009 08:47 PM

*disengages herself from the corner*

Hi all. Sorry I'm not up to doing individual replies. Just wanted to offer you all some hugs.

*leaves hugs for everyone who wants/needs/can accept them*

Damnation. 08-01-2009 09:33 PM

*Sneaks in and curls up*

'Scuse the lack of replying to anyone right now, but I has no concentration x_o

Mary Anne 08-01-2009 10:10 PM

Hi all,

checking-in, feeling so so, think I am too tired to think straight

*hugs Danya, Katrica, Kahlia, BooundNoMore, Gracey, Pomegranate* (sorry can't always remember names)

Had a quiet day (system was down at work for half the day so didn;t have to do much!
Not been sleeping well so stupidly tired.

*hugs anyone who wants/needs one*

*Curls up on a couch and goes to sleep*

Damnation. 09-01-2009 01:45 AM

Kat: *Hugs back* LMAO, that too!

*Hugs Mary Anne* Going to sleep sounds like a fine idea to me. I'm knackered x_o

Accidentally Abstract 09-01-2009 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1342977)
*Hugs Abstract* (Name? sorry, haven't been reading the posts much lately)

I'm Lucy *shakes hand*.
& yours?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 1343138)
Lucy *sending you lots of strength and encouragement*. You can do it. Try breaking the task into lots of tiny little pieces. i.e packing jumpers, then jeans, then skirts etc etc. Maybe that may make it less daunting? I don't know if it will help but it helps me sometimes. Why did your friend think you needed the hospital? Do you agree?

Thank you. I somehow managed to get it all done in the space of about 5 minutes flat because I suddenly got into a bit of a manic-esque mood. Weird, lol.
I told the person about me buggering off to Oxford & about how the other day I wanted to kill myself, but like, I'm not that bad now. I just.. I just get really down sometimes. & yeah. Just do weird, off the wall things. It's okay though. I said I'll talk to my GP tomorrow morning, which I will.
I just wanted to make everything stop. & I figured that that was through suicide, but she said I should pause instead of stop & take myself into a ward. I didn't like that. >.< Scary. I'm not mad. I'm not that unstable. I'm fine.

ravynsoul 09-01-2009 02:56 AM

*hugs all*

sorry for not bigger replies.. i'm exhausted.. just wanted to let everyone know i've read all there posts here and am thinking of you all.. take care.

*leaves more hugs and cuddles*

Accidentally Abstract 09-01-2009 03:00 AM

*hugs back* xxx

Damnation. 09-01-2009 03:13 AM

dflgkjsrgkljrkldj Who the ****ing hell thinks it's smart to pass a link around with SEVERE pictures of SI, if it makes you sick?! Okay, so the guy didn't know that I SI until I told him NOT TO ****ING DO THAT but...Christ >__<;;

Accidentally Abstract 09-01-2009 03:38 AM

^ *sends cuddles* =[

Damnation. 09-01-2009 03:39 AM

Thanks *hugs back*

Pomegranate 09-01-2009 04:34 AM

I feel really pooey :( *curls up in corner*

Damnation. 09-01-2009 05:10 AM

You and me both, Emma *hugs*

Pomegranate 09-01-2009 05:40 AM

My best friends, other friend has been bitching about me on facebook. I know it is stupid but I am supposed to spend the whole weekend with him. I don't want to. Before this I couldn't see how to get through a weekend without serious harm, hell I can't even see how I will find the energy to drive to Nottingham. Now, I just don't see the point in even trying. He clearly doesn't want me there, but my best friend doesn't get MI and will just tell me to ignore him and come anyway. I just want to spend the weekend in bed and hopefully stop breathing or something. I have just had enough. Anyone ever get to the point where even harming seems like too much of an effort? :(

Damnation. 09-01-2009 05:41 AM

>___< *Hugs Emma tightly* Sorry, I don't really know what to say

mouse in darkness 09-01-2009 05:54 AM

Emma I can understand that. I have been there befor, it is not fun.*hugs*

Sorry for the lack of replies I am off in another world. Sorry again.

*Hugs and hot chocolate with marshmellows in it*

Pomegranate 09-01-2009 07:23 AM

Oh God. I have forgotten how to harm...again. The one thing I cared about and had left. Run out of room on my 'favourite' spot. I need to harm properly, but it is not 'pinging' as it should. I suck, I can't even harm properly. I don't know what to do. :crying:

Snuffles 09-01-2009 09:45 AM

*panicing*

Holy crap... just got told the house is going back on the market... omg omg omg omg. Looks like we're going to have to look for another place. We have no money though. This is just ****. We can't afford to live anywhere else. I hate this. And knowing my luck it's going to interfere with uni... I'm going to look into changing one subject into off campus so that means it's one less day going into uni. So with all the inspections (that we will have to do) and all the time cleaning and blah all that **** it won't interrupt me going into uni. As for THEIR inspections.. great.. will have to figure out a plan coz if I'm home studying I'm going to be kicked out of there so people can come and look... ohhhh... panic attack.... dammnn.

zowie 09-01-2009 11:59 AM

Hello Lucy *waves* I'm Arwen xx

zowie 09-01-2009 12:01 PM

*Hugs Emma and katie*