RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Long*Past 15-04-2009 07:06 PM

Goddamnit! I slept in!
Now, while my body feels WAY better due to the fact that I haven't slept enough in days... I can't get to school... not that I have any particlar desire to go...

Steel Maiden 15-04-2009 08:06 PM

I have to live with an 80 year old man (my grandfather) and his wife for a week. This 80 year old man sexually abused me several times. I can't just go out and stay away from him because this will occur in Poland and I can't speak a word of Polish. My Mum will be there though so I guess I'll just surgically attach myself to her and I'll be safe.

MammaMia 15-04-2009 08:07 PM

Sorry I've not been supporting much

*leaves huggles for everyone*

Steel Maiden 15-04-2009 08:32 PM

Its ok MammaMia.

I'm actually quite psyched up because tomorrow I am finally going to perform the Escape.

Long*Past 15-04-2009 08:32 PM

Ugh! Why Is Everyone Getting Mad At Me!?!?!?!
I Didn't Do Anything!
I Haven't Even Been Bitchy Today, As Stressed As I Am!
God Damn!
Does No One Realize That My Life Sorta Depends On My Performance Tonight!?!?!?!?!
****!
Why Do I Bother?!

wildly insane 15-04-2009 11:09 PM

*hugs Ashley* good luck on the performance tonight, I hope it goes well
*hugs Kahlia* good to hear from you, sorry to hear about your crash and I hope you get to navigate about successfully
*hugs SteelMaiden* it is illegal to walk on a motorway, what or who's in Portsmouth? take care of yourself, keep resisting Them.
*hugs Gil* glad things got sorted out, now lets hope your shoulder gets better
*hugs Helen* hope you're not getting ill
*hugs Arwen* hope you feel better soon
*hugs Dayna, Jem, Hannah, Hana, Katie, Michaella and anyone else dropping by* I am so tired, haven't been sleeping very well recently, must go to bed *curls up under a blanket*

MammaMia 15-04-2009 11:13 PM

I have the damm hiccups

Detour. Derail 16-04-2009 02:49 AM

*checks back in for a while*
*curls up and cries*

Long*Past 16-04-2009 03:59 AM

*does happy dance*!!!!!

I did so well today!!!!

Much love, everyone!
Thank you so much for your support.

*huggles*

zowie 16-04-2009 12:06 PM

Gil - Yay! It's great that you're back together. Hoping your shoulder gets better!

Ashley - I was going to say nice things to cheer you up, but it looks like you're doing much better. Keep it up hun!

Steel - Does your mum know he's abused you? Is there absolutely no way you can get out of it? If not, I think sticking with your mum is a good idea. And what's the Escape? Walking along the motorway? I don't think that's a good idea sweets.

Thanks Hannah. It felt like my cough was better this morning, but now I can't stop!! How are you?

Helen - Hope the hiccups have gone. It would suck if they've lasted this long!

*Hugs Alexx* Are you okay?

Got friends coming over tonight which I'm looking forward to, just wish this stupid cough would **** off!

Kahlia1981 16-04-2009 12:29 PM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry I can't offer more right now.

Detour. Derail 16-04-2009 03:16 PM

My nana is really ill and I'm worried about my grandad.

I just need to get away from everything....family...exam stress...work...just for a while

MammaMia 16-04-2009 03:40 PM

I really don't know why I bother with some people- THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE ****ING BOTHER.

Whatever.

*leaves hugs for all*

zowie 16-04-2009 04:31 PM

*Hugs Kahlia back* Are you okay sweets?

*Hugs Alexx* I'm sorry to hear your nana is ill, are you able to visit her? Why not go for a nice long walk to clear your head of all the stressors?

*Hugs Helen* Some people can be real dicks. Wanna talk about it?

I'm all prepared for my BBQ :) xxx

Damnation. 16-04-2009 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Maiden (Post 1554525)
I have to live with an 80 year old man (my grandfather) and his wife for a week. This 80 year old man sexually abused me several times. I can't just go out and stay away from him because this will occur in Poland and I can't speak a word of Polish. My Mum will be there though so I guess I'll just surgically attach myself to her and I'll be safe.

What the flying ****ing hell?! You've got to live with him, in spite of what he did? How come?! .__.;;. Jeeeesus x_x *safe hugs*. When's this happening, and will you have net access?

Damnation. 16-04-2009 07:57 PM

Deeply immersed in self loathing today.

I hate being so ****ing fat, hairy, and ugly. I need to restart my diet, but I can't find the motivation to do so. I just want to eat all the Goddamn time. Triggered a lot as well. Scars are spreading

[Fog] 16-04-2009 08:27 PM

Ashley so glad your performance went well! Well done :-D

Voice of Reason, Kahlia, Helen - big big hugs xxx

zowie hope you have a fun night tonight!

Damnation is there anyone you can talk to who can tell you how wonderful you are?

Today's been a weird day. Last night I had to put tinfoil up and SI to process the Argon. Today I've been passed out for most of it cos of my bloody new meds. Feel ok now just worrying about Argon and Anouk and Anais...

Strawberry.Bananas 16-04-2009 10:04 PM

Just wanted to drop by and say hope everybody's ok...*hugs* for all...xx

wildly insane 16-04-2009 11:54 PM

Hiya Vicki *hugs* hope you're okay

*hugs Hannah* hope the meds settle down and also help

*hugs Ashley* yay for a good performance, Go Girl :)

*hugs Dayna* sorry to hear you aint doing so well hun

*hugs Helen* you're right some people really aren't, so don't, but you are so look after yourself

*hugs Arwen* things are okay, am very stressed but went to the opera tonight which was ace, hope you have fun at the bbq :)

*hugs Alexx* sorry to hear that hun, sounds like you need some "Alexx time" hope you get a bit of space

*hugs Kahlia back* hugs are good, thanks :) hope you are doing okay

Anyone else who needs a hug? *hugs galore*

I've realised I'm so stressed about the next job interview because I no longer know what I can do to convince them that they want me. If there was one bit of confidence I had it was that I can do my job well but I can't get a job, no-one's giving me the chance to show them and I don't know how to make them give me a chance. Other than that I'm doing okay, by the end of tomorrow I will hopefully be three weeks free :)

zowie 17-04-2009 12:17 AM

BBQ went great! We ate loads of meat and then came back to my place for Ring of Fire. It was fun, I really love these people. xxx