RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 31-08-2010 12:54 PM

Hey Mara - How are you doing?

Hi Ashley, how are you going?

Mark *glomps* - How did the appointment go? How about the finding inpatient SI treatment and the lithium levels?

*cuddles Lia* - How are you doing hun?

*huggles Katie* - How are you going sweetie?

*mass glomps everyone else* - didn't want you to feel left out but I only did individuals for those on this page so that I didn't miss as few people as possible. Hoping everyone is doing a bit better, and that things start to improve for those struggling.

~Kaytee~ 31-08-2010 01:11 PM

*huggles Kahlia* hows the study going? I haven't even started yet >.< I was hoping to start it on a more positive note but idk what's happened.. minds being stupid >.< anyway how are you tonight? Hope you've been okay xo

*hugs Ashley*

MammaMia 31-08-2010 01:13 PM

Wow, my invisibility cloak works well today ;) I feel really poorly. Almost too poorly for just a cough. Ugh. :(

*hugs everyone else* Oh & to the newbies Ashley & Mara, I'm Helen =] Nice to meet you both.

~Kaytee~ 31-08-2010 01:15 PM

*snuggles Helen* I hope your feeling better soon :( You know where I am on msn if you need anything XD hehe

MammaMia 31-08-2010 01:16 PM

*snuggles Katie* Indeed I do sweetheart, you've been fab <3

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 01:28 PM

I'm alright at the moment. Going on a sleepover tonight, so should be safe at least. Mind, I did once hurt myself despite the fact I was at a sleepover, but still. We're going to watch a horror movie and freak ourselves out before sleeping.

*Hugs Kahlia, Mark, Katie and Helen*
How's everyone else?

Good luck with your appoinment Mark.

How's your friend Helen? Any news?

MammaMia 31-08-2010 01:46 PM

No news, getting bit cross now.

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 02:00 PM

Could you try calling her gran at home?

x

wolfos3d 31-08-2010 02:03 PM

*waves*

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 02:23 PM

Hey Jess, haven't seen you in a while. How are you?

MammaMia 31-08-2010 02:26 PM

I would but everytime my best friend has rang me from that number, it comes up withheld, I think it's just set to do that. So yeah, can't even try that :( Going to try the mobile again in a bit, see if it's still on or not.

SoMuchMore 31-08-2010 03:10 PM

*hugs helen* i'm sorry you are sick. I hope the cough goes away soon. Also, I hope you get ahold of your best friends soon. congrats on a year free from OD tho *throws confetti*

*hugs jess* how r u doing?

*hugs mark* Hope that the doctors appointment goes okay.

*hugs lia* hope you have fun at the sleepover tonight. Try not to harm.

*hugs mara* you okay?

*waves to ashley* hi! i'm laura! sorry you aren't feeling great *gives hugs if that's okay*

*hugs kahlia* how r u doing today?

*hugs katie, jill, april, oliver, crimson, taz, and everyone else*

Had to get up so early today because they are turning off the water in my apartment so if i wanted to shower, had to be up 2 hours earlier than usual. ugh. now i'm going to be tired all day. no time for any sort of napping as i have class from 11am to 8pm... not the whole time but i don't come home at all. My allergies are making me feel gross too.. sneezing all the time. o well. I'll stop complaining now.

I harmed last night. I didn't think i was going to but right before bed for some reason i was totally overwhelmed by urges. :-/ I don't know why I am getting these urges out of no where lately... its not like anything super triggering has happened.

frenchhorn 31-08-2010 03:29 PM

*hugs all*

Helen congrats on a year OD free, thats awesome really proud of you :)
I hope you hear from your friend soon

Hi to Kaytee, Ashley and Mara I'm Oliver

Laura sorry you cut last night, look after it though. That sucks about having to be up early and having classes all day. and also sucks about your allergies *hugs*

April how are you doing?

Mark hope your appt goes ok

MammaMia 31-08-2010 03:41 PM

Thanks Laura & Oliver on the congratulations.

Still no word about my bestie, I rang her mobile but it's either dead or been switched of as it went straight to voicemail. Trying not to worry but I can't help it.

*curls up*

taz35 31-08-2010 04:25 PM

*waves to the newbies* Hi, I'm Taz :)

*hugs everyone else*

Feeling a bit better this morning, took a few too many pills last night but obviously wasn't enough to die, so I'm still here. Not even sure how I feel about that... wish I could sort out my brain =/

*tackles Lia* I see you! How are you today?

nicole94 31-08-2010 04:33 PM

*gives RYL evils as they didnt show my post and hugs everyone*
*jumps on helen* YAY well done for one year free!

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 04:34 PM

Hey.

Taz, I'm very glad the pills didn't kill you. Was that your intention? I wish you had came here before doing that. *Hugs*

I'm so pissed off. I can't live here for another two years. I can't stand it. All they ever do is insult me and make me feel like worthless crap and it won't change, it won't get better because it's been this way for 16 years. I'm a minger, I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm dirty, no one will ever want me, I'm a skank, I don't dress right, everything about me is wrong, I look disgusting, I mean nothing to them, they wish I was dead, I should go and kill myself, everyone hates me, I'm no good. I'm so sick of it all. And **** it all, I believe every word.

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 04:34 PM

Sorry Nicole, didn't see you until now. How are you today?

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 04:39 PM

Oh and let's not forget pathetic, stupid, a ****ing idiot, a bitch, a vicious cow and worthless trash that no one will ever love.

PoisonedApple 31-08-2010 04:42 PM

*walks in, sits, and tries to refrain from banging my head into the wall*
result of gram's heart cath? she needs a triple bypass... getting it wed morning. her first heart attack and she needs a triple bypass. she's only in her 60's too. to put my mental place in perspective, heart problems run in both sides of my family and my mom's mom is only 7 yrs older than my dad, plus my other gram is dying (between the cancer, the arrhythmia and anything else, who knows what'll kill her first or when...)
...yeah i'm not great...
i don't know if i can do this today... i keep being on the verge of bursting into tears and it's only 7:45 am.

nicole94 31-08-2010 05:02 PM

*huggles lia* yeah im good thanks. sorry your family are being so hard :(
are you ok other than that?
*huggles crimson* oh hun, i wish i knew what to say.....

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 05:06 PM

*Hugs Crimson*. I'm so sorry to hear that. My nan had to have a pace maker fitted and that scared me because she had always been pretty healthy and I was worrired it was a decent into a long road of being ill and that she wouldn't get better. She was OK in the end. She died two years later of phumonia (sp?). If it all goes well, this will be the best thing for her. Doctors know what they're doing, she had the best possible chance. Please try and stay safe.

I don't know what I am anymore Nicole, but you don't all want or need to hear about anymore of my crap. You all have your own.

x

nicole94 31-08-2010 05:18 PM

*huggles lia* please try and at least stay safe, and if you want to talk, i think i speak for everyone when i say that we're happy to listen, and feel free to PM me at any point aswell. *hugs*

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 05:19 PM

Thanks Nicole. I have to be off now. Bye everyone. I'll be back later though.

MammaMia 31-08-2010 05:22 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Taz, sorry you felt like you had to take an OD darling.
Nicole, hey darling, how you doing?
Crimson, lots of huggles for you.
Lia, is it toight you'r having a sleepover thing?

I can't stand being so ill and in agony :'(

Doikers 31-08-2010 05:33 PM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Taz*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Oliver*

Phew ! I have had 2 conversations of and hour or more about my S.I. being ridiculous and me desperatly needing to numb the thoughts in my head with S.I. or drink .I'm emotionally exausted . Rang home to see when my dad was going to come this afternoon only to be told he had been by and I wasn't in heh , nevermind , my Mum said I sounded shaky on the phone andI am shaking :S

nicole94 31-08-2010 05:36 PM

*cuddles lia and helen*
lia-ok hun, but remember im always here.x
helen-yeah im fine thanks hun, aaw, whats up? do you know why you're ill? (sorry if you've said before, my memorys awful.. :/)
*cuddles mark* we must've been writing at the same time, sorry to hear your exhausted, but i suppose its a good thing that you can talk about it? do you think it might be wise to see a doctor about the shaking? im getting quite worried about you :(

MammaMia 31-08-2010 05:42 PM

Nicole, all I know is that I have an awful cough, insane amounts of pain in my head & legs (everything hurts), my temperature keeps changing pretty fast, I'm so weak and sleepy. Keep crying on/off but that's not helping the pain...

Doikers 31-08-2010 05:46 PM

*Hugs Nicole back* Thanks for being worried about me , the shaking is a side effect of Lithium and me having an emotional afternoon just makes me shakier . I will think about the dr tomorrow , I got out of my last appointment at 4.55pm so too late to go to the dr . sorry my mind is RACING , I had so much to talk about and my mind is going over it again and again . Hmmmmm

Doikers 31-08-2010 05:48 PM

Oh Helen I'm sorry you feel so crappy *Hugs* It sounds like you have a fever . Please go to the Dr's tomorrow , Or if it gets to bad go to the hospital tonight .

taz35 31-08-2010 05:57 PM

*hugs Lia* Somewhat. I'm not even sure what I wanted... I just know I wanted to shut everything out.

*hugs Nicole*

*hugs Crimson*

*hugs Hels*

*hugs Mark*

Sorry... am not able to focus more on individuals at the moment, and feel really crappy about that ><

*leaves extra care packages for everyone*

PoisonedApple 31-08-2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

*Hugs Crimson*. I'm so sorry to hear that. My nan had to have a pace maker fitted and that scared me because she had always been pretty healthy and I was worried it was a decent into a long road of being ill and that she wouldn't get better. She was OK in the end. She died two years later of pneumonia. If it all goes well, this will be the best thing for her. Doctors know what they're doing, she had the best possible chance. Please try and stay safe.
If they put a pace maker in i'll just save the trouble and say goodbye now. The trouble with pace makers is that they have a habit of bad reactions in some populations and causing horrible lung problems. My grandfather had one and he had to go repeatedly to get the fluid drained from his lungs and then one night he died because the fluid in his lungs drowned him.
*hugs* Sorry to be miss-negative-pants and I appreciate you trying to make me feel better but I have a lot of reasons not to have faith in doctors and pacemakers.

Quote:

*huggles crimson* oh hun, i wish i knew what to say.....
Totally understandable. *huggles back*

Quote:

Crimson, lots of huggles for you.
Quote:

*Hugs Crimson*
*hugs back*

~~~~~~~~~~~~
*hugs everyone*
Sorry you're so drained Mark. That's a lot of conversation.
*hopes Taz is feeling better*
*hands Hels some cough drops with honey centers*

nicole94 31-08-2010 06:03 PM

*hugs helen, mark, taz and crimson*
helen and mark-please go to the doctors tomorrow?
oh dear, i've just realised something that confused me/made me feel like a slut :(

Doikers 31-08-2010 07:00 PM

*Hugs Nicole* I'm sure you are not a slut. You certanly don't come across as such , You are a very likeable girl :) I'm sorry you feel confused :(

Doikers 31-08-2010 07:32 PM

Heads up and attention people .
With regards to Hayleys New home card I have the following names for

Lia,
April,
Nicole,
Oliver,
Taz,
Lindsay,
Helen,
Laura,
Heather,
Kahlia,
Crimson,
Becca with a <3
and myself of course .

Should anyone else want me to sign their name please PM me and let me know , I should get the card in the next day or two and don't want to accidently miss a name should you post in the thread so PLEASE PM me.

Thankyou .

Mark.

taz35 31-08-2010 07:33 PM

*hugs Crimson* I hope everything turns out alright with your grandma <3

*hugs Nicole* I agree with Mark. You definitely don't come across as a slut.

*hugs Mark* I hope everything starts to work itself out soon with the possible lithium toxicity and whatnot.

Doikers 31-08-2010 07:37 PM

Hi Jess<3 I saw your profile pic , made me smile , thankyou

MammaMia 31-08-2010 07:46 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry, I can't do individuals right now.

shadowedsoul 31-08-2010 07:48 PM

Huggles all.

Doikers 31-08-2010 07:56 PM

**** Jill , Get to a Doctor right this minute .Go to accident and emergency if you have too! A stroke is very serious , I'd HATE to see anything bad happen to you :(

SoMuchMore 31-08-2010 07:57 PM

*cuddles helen* its ok to not do individuals. whats wrong hun?

*hugs jill* should you go to the doctor to see if there is anything wrong that is making it numb?

*hugs nicole* i agree with the others, you do not seem like a slut.

*hugs crimson* im sorry about your nan. i wish i could think of more words.. *extra hugs*

*hugs mark*

*hugs taz* im glad that you didnt die from the pills. I hope you are alright. you know you can always talk to us if you are feeling the need to OD again... :-/

*hugs lia* im sorry your family is giving you are hard time, but you are not worthless or a cow.

*hugs everyone else i missed*

I'm gonna be okay... i'll just keep repeating that until i believe it.

Doikers 31-08-2010 08:06 PM

*Hugs Laura* You WILL be okay in the end . It does get better , I promise , I've been in the shitty place and I've gotten out of it eventually , and so will you .
To quote the prophet spongebob " It'll all be happy in the end , if it's not happy it's not the end.

shadowedsoul 31-08-2010 08:25 PM

Cuddles mark, I'm okay Hun. Don't worry okay. I shouldn't have posted that, going to delet it now. I'm okay and safe. Sorry to worry you.

Doikers 31-08-2010 08:35 PM

Jill , If you think you've had a stroke , even minor please see a Dr .Don't worry if you should have posted it , Sorry , I'm just very worried about you.

MammaMia 31-08-2010 08:42 PM

Laura, I feel so ill and in a lot of pain still :( Trying to drink as I haven't all day and everytime I do, I feel like I'm gonna be sick. Great (Y)

Jill, please go to hospital darling. I didn't see the post but from what Mark & Laura have said, it could be really serious. Phone an ambulance if you need x

frenchhorn 31-08-2010 10:59 PM

great, the one place I thought I could feel safe I get bullied at and flashbacks as a result

PoisonedApple 31-08-2010 11:22 PM

awww Oliver *hugs* what happened hun?

anyone know if Jill went or not?

RYUU 31-08-2010 11:34 PM

Feeling numb at the moment want to cut

PoisonedApple 31-08-2010 11:40 PM

*hugs reaper*
sorry i'm kinda useless atm but i'm around if you wanna talk.

frenchhorn 31-08-2010 11:44 PM

people bullied me, swearing at me, calling me names and accusing me of cheating at my LGBT youth group

Jill, hope your ok, like the others have said you need to see a doctor/go to hospital

Reaper, please don't cut, sorry your feeling numb, is there someone there with you

also just wanted to say to those who asked if I went to my pride group party I did, and Alex was there,the reason I didn't want to go, we ended up talking because he text me from across the room and it would have been rude to ignore the text when he could see me reading it, so I went and talked to him, about the most awkward thing ever and I really don't want to have to talk to him again, but he is at my uni