RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

YodaBearInterrupted 14-01-2016 07:39 PM

*sits on the couch*

Trying hard to be safe, but too emotionally broken right now

Eir 19-01-2016 02:30 PM

Just... struggling, I guess.
Keep trying to contact Dr but I talk myself out of it. Multitude of reasons. To see Dr and avoid Dr.

I'm useless.

Kathryn_Anna 28-01-2016 11:48 PM

Been awhile. Life is getting too overwhelming. I just want to be done with adulting. Too stressful.

So for now I think I'll curl up with my blanket and color for a bit if that's ok?

Kahlia1981 29-01-2016 09:57 AM

Julie & co: Thank you from all of us for giving us a safe place to talk and for just being there.

Annie: I understand what it can be like when you have a multitude of reasons to see a doctor (or any professional) and a matching multitude of reasons not to see them. Thank you for offering support to all of us and I/we really hope that you find some form of peace, even if only for a second. For me normality is something we will never achieve so I definitely hear you there.

Matt: I'm glad your experience in the psych ward wasn't as bad as you thought it would be and that you have been able to find some relief through focusing on work. *offers safe hugs and a listening ear*

Kathryn Anna: First, may I call you Kat? Secondly I'm sorry to hear things are difficult at the moment. I hope colouring and curling up is helping to give you some time away from the stresses of life.

Margo: Hi, nice to meet you. I hope that you are feeling a little better now but, and I think I speak for everyone here, we are all here if you need someone to talk to.

Thanks everyone for helping out my alters whilst I was trying to stay safe barricaded inside. I finally felt safe enough to return to the outside wall after my fourth ECT treatment in the set, partly because my doctor verbally forced me out. When I did come back out I was extremely confused, particularly about where I was and where the time had gone. Since then I've been trying to piece things together but I have noticed that my mood keeps dropping. Right now I'm guessing that my next treatment set is going to have to happen well before then normal three months but I'd rather not go through all this again.

Now I'm just going to curl up and cry with my bear, blanket and colouring stuff.

Doikers 29-01-2016 07:19 PM

*Brotherly Hugs Kahlia*

Kahlia1981 30-01-2016 05:16 AM

Thanks big brother. *hugs back*

Fairly stressed right now because today we have quit smoking. Whilst the cravings aren't too bad I just don't feel right in my own skin, not to mention that the NRTs keep giving me the hiccups..... Meh.

Doikers 30-01-2016 01:24 PM

Wow , quitting smoking's a big step , Good Luck ! (Not that you'll need it)

Kahlia1981 01-02-2016 02:53 AM

Thanks Mark. *hugs*

Right now the tears just won't stop falling. At this rate I'm going to be heading back down to Brisbane for more treatments before a full month is up. Hopefully the majority of the depression is from quitting smoking and will begin to ease as my body and mind adjust. For now I'm just going to curl up in my pillow fort to let the tears flow free.

Doikers 03-02-2016 09:01 PM

I hope you are just Smoking Withdrawels , Kahlia , Hun

Kahlia1981 04-02-2016 01:44 PM

Thanks big brother. *hugs*

My mood just keeps dropping and I'm growing incredibly sick of crying but I'm just so tired and can't keep fighting right now. *sigh*

*disappears into her pillow fort with a hot chocolate and some marshmallows*

raining_inmyhead 16-02-2016 08:55 PM

Clings to anything... just anything...

DustCrimson36 17-02-2016 07:29 AM

Hey, I'm new here but I need somewhere to sit with other people. I don't want to be alone. Can I join you all?

Eir 17-02-2016 09:24 AM

Of course. It's a quiet board, but we all pop in from time to time.
I did a good thing. I actually talked to a psych.
Unfortunately now I feel quite raw.

DustCrimson36 18-02-2016 12:17 AM

I know that feeling, and it sucks. It's awesome that you talked to someone though. Takes guts.

Thanks for the kind welcome.

RescueIsPossible 18-02-2016 02:03 AM

can a join? not in safe place. wanting to harm. maybe worse

hurtnpain 19-02-2016 02:29 AM

Comes in and hides in the corner x

midnite 20-02-2016 10:12 PM

Crawls in and heads for a dark corner. Need to be somewhere safe for a while

xbeautifully_brokenx 21-02-2016 02:14 AM

I am really struggling at the moment. So close to relapse and it's 2 and a half years since I stopped.

Is it ok if I check in here for a little while? Just hide in a blanket fort.

Maybe have a hug?

DustCrimson36 21-02-2016 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xbeautifully_brokenx (Post 4010566)
I am really struggling at the moment. So close to relapse and it's 2 and a half years since I stopped.

Is it ok if I check in here for a little while? Just hide in a blanket fort.

Maybe have a hug?

*hugs*
Thanks for that, I needed one too.

RescueIsPossible 22-02-2016 01:51 AM

im really struggling want to do self harm or worse..... not sure how much longer i can hang on