RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

chocostashchick 08-03-2008 06:33 AM

OH HEY
idea!

alyssa you could RETURN the pain meds and get your money back! that's an idea, right!

okay that was it, just occurred to me

chocostashchick 08-03-2008 07:13 AM

oops
haha
nevermind then!
thanks Aidey

effervescence 08-03-2008 08:15 AM

*accepts refreshments from choco*

why did i have to go and do hard uni courses?
and why cant my parents just DIE
i know. i sound horrible. i guess i am horrible. a nasty, unloving person

Jetforce 08-03-2008 10:51 AM

Hey all..how r u today?
*leaves some pancakes with maple syrup on the bench for breakie :-P*

I'm feeling iffy ugh....oh well

Effervesence/Chloe...um, i did psychology major with anatomy minor - does that help lol? What u plan to do at uni?

Anybody need me..PM me :-)

effervescence 08-03-2008 10:55 AM

im doing neuroscience

woooooooooooooooo pancakes :D

Jetforce 08-03-2008 10:59 AM

haha...:P

Wow..that's an intersting field...it's like a cross between psychology and physiology!

Good luck in it!!

effervescence 08-03-2008 11:04 AM

yea pretty much. i think its quite ironic actually :p but there you go

Jetforce 08-03-2008 11:11 AM

Enjoying it so far?

What year r u in atm?

LittleVampp 08-03-2008 04:23 PM

God Im sooo scared..... scared of myself scared of the meet, scared of staying at laura!!! why do I get so scared...... Im scared of how much cutting is getting.... I scared about my depression.... I scared that I get so many suside thoughts..... Im scared of nearly everything.....

Im sorry people I am a moner arent I "Yes Didi you are, just shut up"

Ok

~*forever_broken*~ 08-03-2008 06:31 PM

No sweetie, you're not a moaner...

*sigh*

Trying to decide whether or not to schedual an extra counseling session for next week... I am really feeling out of sorts about this whole 'get rid of your tylenol' thing... I want to know what changed during the 7 hours between our session on Friday and the 'I think you should get rid of it' email that evening...

I'm being unreasonable I know... And silly...

chocostashchick 08-03-2008 10:45 PM

oh ew i was a psych major and my neuroscience class totally kicked my butt haha it was one of the most interesting though so that would be a neat concentration
good luck effervescence!

*hugs Didi* you arent a moaner and its normal to get scared, just go and remind yourself that you can leave if you want to or need to and give it a try

*hugs Alyssa* hmm i say take that extra appt and go for the both of us because since i cant have ANY appts right now, you can have an extra one, and then it is like we both have appts!! lol
don't feel rushed, you can go at your own pace, and you don't HAVE to get rid of your stash if it is too big of a step. maybe you could move it out of sight or something? baby steps? it's not unreasonable at all, it's scary to feel like you are losing your options.

*stuffs face with pancakes from Jeremy even though its not breakfast time anymore*

MammaMia 08-03-2008 11:25 PM

Baby girl, Mummy doesn't think you're a moaner, I just wish you came to me and all, but yeah I guess obviously yesterday you wouldn't have done...

I could REALLY do without this being a third bad 8th March, well it's not been bad in a way cus the two pieces of news might not be happening, if that makes sense?

If the first piece of news is true....then I *really* don't need this now, I can barely cope with you guys having split up, without you having done this to us now & LIE to me about it...and if you have....your excuse will be "because I wanted to protect you"...WELL I'm sorry but I'm 18 now...an adult remember? News like that will always be hard, but least give me some damm respect and not coutinue to wrap me up in cotton wool...

effervescence 08-03-2008 11:35 PM

wouldn't say i was enjoying much right now, but i probably will once i get into it a bit more. i'm 1st yr.

chocostashchick 09-03-2008 01:32 AM

*checks in again*
this day could not possibly get any worse
oh look it just did

effervescence 09-03-2008 02:08 AM

*comes and sits next to callie*
are you ok?

MammaMia 09-03-2008 02:25 AM

*hugs everyone*

chocostashchick 09-03-2008 03:09 AM

aww thanks
crappy day - mostly due to the fact that i seem to be a crap daughter
ugh
can i hide in here, like, forever maybe?
*starts to make a camp*

effervescence 09-03-2008 03:12 AM

poor you. apparently my dad just bought a tent yesterday *steals tent* now you can have your own little house here.

i'd be a really crap daughter if my parents actually knew me. ha. maybe that in itself makes me crap too :s oh well. try not to worry *passes you hot chocolate* is it cold where you are? its going into winter down here ALREADY......*sigh*

chocostashchick 09-03-2008 04:04 AM

YAY let's make a tent
ermm i might as well warn you the last time i tried to put a tent up it didn't go so well

*drinks hot chocolate*
yes it's cold here. our winter is just ending...... supposedly
(our seasons are opposite haha)

sorry that we both appear to be crap daughters
i wish i had a solution but other than camping out indefinitely in this tent i really dont
*chugs hot chocolate and contemplates spiking it with gin but that might be nasty*

Pomegranate 09-03-2008 04:24 AM

*hugs everyone who needs it*

I am drinking again for the God knows how many times time this week. I really want to SI but I don't have the time to go to A+E and won't again until thursday :( CRAP. That will officially be the longest without A+E since new year and I am not sure how I am going to cope. I am making myself feel better by trying to do smaller cuts but it just isn't the same damn it! :(