RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 24-06-2009 03:16 PM

Hands up, I admit it, I can't cope :'( I'm sick & tired of people throwing accusations at me, telling me I'm making up lies about certain stuff and so so much more :'(

[Fog] 24-06-2009 03:35 PM

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around for a while. My head's been pretty crowded, there's a new Person called Ana, and my anorexia is spiralling out of control.

My birthday turned out really good (with the exception of a load of purging which I'm trying to forget ever happened). Spent the morning and lunch with my family and then went to my boyfriend's and they all made me feel really special, it was a lovely day. And my main present from my folks was a budgie, he is the cutest little thing ever!!

I'm struggling at the moment, SHed last night, food is always a problem... Saw someone from the EIT yesterday and we talked about anorexia and anxiety disorder but it didn't really help a lot to be honest. Today went to the GP and got weighed and I have to have a blood test and ECG done this week. Just want to conquer this bloody ED but it's just so hard.

Lots of loves and hugs to everyone, I hope you are all doing ok, thinking of you all xxx

zowie 24-06-2009 03:38 PM

*Hugs Katie back* I'm okay thanks hun, was just too overwhelmed by lots of posts to do individual replies :P How are you? x

*Hugs Helen* I don't really know what to say, except I know what it's like to be accused of lying about something that really affects me. With me it's the voices. Don't know what you're talking about, but I hope you feel better soon. x

----

I ****ing need a cigarette. I texted my friend who sells baccy cheap to see if I could get some of him and pay him next week. He's usually okay with that, but he hasn't texted back.
My sister has lost her job and her phone, so she's not a happy bunny. She phoned me last night (drunk) off her flatmates phone to tell me she'd lost her phone (because it was a phone I lent to her) and said she'd come over tonight for a drink. I don't have any cash, but she said she'd buy me a bottle of wine. But she lost her job today, so she may have to save her pennies. And she may have completely forgotten she said she was coming round, I told her I'd phone her and remind her, completely forgetting she didn't have a phone!

Wow. What was the point in telling you all that.
Ramblings.

zowie 24-06-2009 03:40 PM

*Hugs HannahBanana* I'm sorry to hear that the ED is getting so hard. Try to let the EIT help, I found them useful when it came to understanding my experiences and ways of overcoming bad days. Baby steps honey, you will beat this one day. xx
PS. A budgie! :D Pics?

zowie 24-06-2009 04:09 PM

Ahhhhhhh :D Just popped next door to ask my neighbour for a spare ciggy and he gave me a pack of twenty.

shadowedseraph 24-06-2009 04:30 PM

*hugs zowie* see good things do happen sometimes :)

*hugs banana* keep fighting you know you can do it even if its hard

*hugs MammaMia* Sounds like your having a tough time honey

*hugs Bigbear* Hows it going now?

*hugs secrets and wildly insane* Hows today treating you now?

----

I left the house today, a big acheivement, but i did have my mum to hold my hand

zowie 24-06-2009 04:41 PM

Well done for leaving the house shadowed. Very brave. Who cares if your mum came with you? I rarely ever leave the house unless I'm with someone! xxx

youonlyliveonce 24-06-2009 08:10 PM

got asked to be captain today for my netball team. i turned it down. i would mess it up anyway.

realflifefaerie 24-06-2009 08:20 PM

*hugs Bigbear* thanks for the cuddles

*hugs Helen* It's ok to not cope sweetie, and admitting it is brave.

*hugs Hannah* Sounds like a lovely birthday, keep fighting honey you can do it.

*hugs zowie* my brains confused by your posts. Hope your ok.

*hugs shadowedseraph* its an amazing achievement you should be really proud.

*hugs cheryl* Congratulations, it's ok if you dont feel like you can take it right now.

Well I still feel overcome by anxiety, it didn't really subside the whole day but ah well

zowie 24-06-2009 09:44 PM

*Hugs Cheryl* If you didn't feel up to it, don't worry about turning it down.

*Hugs Secrets back* Hehe sorry love, I posted too much!

---

My sister's coming over for a drink :)

[Fog] 24-06-2009 10:05 PM

zowie - hope you have a nice evening with your sis and enjoy those fags :-) The EIT are good, the woman I see is lovely, I just wish the therapy would hurry up cos I'm just kind of waiting and deteriorating more and more as time goes by. So frustrating because I really want to be better, I just can't do it by myself grrrrrrr. Yeah my budgie is so cute! I'll post a photo at some point when I work out how lol.

Shadowed - well done for leaving the house, it's scary. That's great that your mum was there to support you, it's always easier to cope with when you have someone there supporting you. You should feel really proud of yourself!

Cheryl - well done, take it as a compliment, and it's a positive thing that you can recognise that you wouldn't be able to handle it at the moment. At uni I had to turn some things down including my year abroad (I would have been off to Frankfurt any day now for a 7 month internship in a translation company) but at the end of the day it's better to have the self awareness and stuff. Sorry that was really rambly I don't know what the point of that was but basically don't feel bad, just take it as a compliment.

Secrets - have you tried doing relaxation techniques or reading or something? I'm really struggling with my anxiety at the moment, I'm anxious 24/7 and it's horrible. Hope things calm down for you soon.

Hugs and loves to all xxx

youonlyliveonce 24-06-2009 10:24 PM

thanks for the support. i really wanted to take it but the thoughts going round in my head weren't the best if you get my drift. and it was my mum who said i wudnt be up for it.

hugs secrets have u tried yoga apparently suppose to be really good.

zowie have fun with ya sis.

shadowed if it wasnt for family or friends i wudnt of let the house alot of the time still not now tbh xx

Lost_Girl 25-06-2009 06:53 AM

Hey all sorry its been so long since I came in. I got a new job, my g/f left me, I passed my classes, my next math class I was given 3 books! scarry for a 9 week class. PM's of support please in moving forward would be nice... i don't need to be with her she's the one that keeps walking away. Oh and I told my pastor Im a cutter and she isn't gonna tell my mom, Im 20 so she doesn't have to worry abotu getting in trouble. Still in the very beginning of how we are gonna handle it but its a start. I know I came to ryl for help but hse is someone in my life I see and have to answer too. I don't know many people on here. =/

wildly insane 25-06-2009 09:36 AM

*hugs everyone* my mum's just been shouting at my dad for killing some ivy-leaved toadflax with the weedkiller, she is so unreasonable sometimes, I just want to get a job so I can have my own place again.

I made 8 weeks. Where did those eight weeks go? it only seems like yesterday, it's still as bad as if it was yesterday. I'm still having bloke issues, I have this friend who I really fancy who just wants to have sex and nothing else and now I've just had an email from another friend saying he likes me but although I think he is a lovely lovely guy I don't fancy him, doh, I think it may be all part of the same problem though - me.

*hugs Lost Girl* congratulations on passing your classes that's a great achievement, and I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend. You're right you don't need her, it's her loss. well done telling your pastor that couldn't have been easy. I hope that she is supportive .

*hugs Cheryl* I guess Captain is a lot of responsibility and I'm sure you'd be very good at it, but maybe it's not what you need right now, as long as you carry on enjoying playing, that's the main thing.

*hugs HannahBanana* I hope the therapy starts soon, I'm so glad you want to get better though, that is a very big step.

*hugs Arwen* hope you had a good evening with your sister. How are you?

*hugs Secrets* anxiety is really horrible, has the doctor been able to suggest anything?

*hugs ShadowedSoul* well done on leaving the house, hope youa re doing okay

*hugs Katie* how are you?

*hugs Helen, Dayna, Kat, Gil, Hayley, Jem, Kahlia and anyone else dropping by today, leaves some cheesy tunes playing on the radio and starts dancing around the room*

I wish just something in my life would just go right for a change

shadowedseraph 25-06-2009 12:21 PM

*hugs to all* I'm sorry i'm too head ****ed to make individual responses but im here listening *dances to the cheesy music*

realflifefaerie 25-06-2009 01:19 PM

*hugs banana* I've tried all sorts, nothing's easing it. I'm sorry you're anxious all the time.

*hugs Cheryl* maybe the opportunity will come again when you're in a better position to take it.

*hugs LostGirl* there's lots of positives in that post so well done, you're right about your gf sounds like it was her loss. I'm glad you have someone you can confide in within your pastor.

*hugs wildly insane* Well done on making 8 weeks, i'm sorry I have no advice on the bloke issues. Just don't rush anything.

*hugs shadowedseraph*

~Kaytee~ 25-06-2009 03:37 PM

Hi guys.. I'm doing ok.. I think.. I dunno.. I feel very very sick. Not sure if it's to do with the alcohol :/ Probably is.. oops.

I've decided to take a bit of a break while I'm away. Nothing bad, just taking a step back. Although I might not last long LOL. Just thought I'd let you all know.. and don't forget me :P So I leave tomorrow morning.. actually, early this morning ;)

*cuddles everyone* Take care xx I'll be back shortly I bet ;)

zowie 25-06-2009 04:23 PM

I had a nice evening with my sister. We drank wine and vodka and stayed up till 4am listening to music.
She wrote Haza loves Arwen on my arm.
Hmmm.

Kahlia1981 25-06-2009 05:12 PM

*hus all gingerly with onee arm*

My shoulder surgery has happened and all appears to be going well. I'm geetting more pain from having my cast elevated than from my shoulder so far. Oh well.

shadowedsoul 25-06-2009 06:53 PM

*hugs wildly insane* forget what i was saying. i was talking so much crap. yeah i do have something to keep me going. but its bring more and more hasle, im im not sure it is worth it. im stuck in a place i hate. and i know if i say anything. all i get is, this is what you wanted jill. ****sake, yeah mabye it was, but now im really starting to regret it. and 1 more person say it will be worth it, i will not be held reposible for what i will do to them. crap, why do i always make things hard for myself. =/