RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 21-07-2010 05:49 PM

You're not stupid Jill. What do you mean? What's going to happen next? Please try to hol on sweet. You're worth saving.

x

It's me btw, Lia. Differnt account.

shadowedsoul 21-07-2010 07:15 PM

Hmm I'm so stuiped, bloody second time this has happened and I'm running out of chances this might be my last. My perents are going to hit the roof. damn it I got way to much riding on this, and it's all about to go belly up, the sh*t is really about to hit the fan. And if it does I don't care anymore it will be all I need to be pushed over the edge. curls up and rocks. Can I die now please!!!

PoisonedApple 21-07-2010 07:30 PM

You're not stupid Jill. *sits with and offers cuddles*

Doikers 21-07-2010 07:36 PM

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Lia* Tries to remember new screen-name :)

*Hugs April* theres nothing wrong with being sensitive and letting your feeling show :)

*Hugs Felicia* You should be proud of yourself , 25 days is awesome!! :)

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Steph* I'm sorry no-one is listening to you :S have you anyone else to talk to ?

FlyingNy 21-07-2010 08:14 PM

I keep thinking. I need to stop thinking. Shut up brain. Just shut up, no one wants your input.

You're not stupid Jill *hugs*. Please don't do anything stupid. I don't really know what to say anymore, nothing I say is a lot of use really.

Doikers 21-07-2010 08:19 PM

Lia , What you say makes a LOT of sense on here and is useful :) I'm hoping that makes sense :S

FlyingNy 21-07-2010 08:38 PM

Lol, yes it did Mark. Thanks. I just wish I could help more. I try, but I can't seem to do anything, I can't make a difference.

FlyingNy 21-07-2010 08:47 PM

Just stop it, stop it, stop it. Gah! I wish this would go away I wish it wasn't in my head. I can't make sense of it, I can't tell anyone I'm gonna explode. My head's screaming and I can't let it out. I can though, but there's only one way to do that and I can't...

SoMuchMore 21-07-2010 08:49 PM

*hugs everyone* sorry its not more <3

shadowedsoul 21-07-2010 08:51 PM

Hugs lia what your saying is usefull and helping even if it doesn't seam like it, it's just me today has been really shity from about 2 right up to 7 tonight, because of this my head is screwed up and will be until next wed. Sorry Hun. Thanks for the hugs guys I really needed them today,

Scarletdreamer 21-07-2010 09:03 PM

I spy Lia *gentle hugs* What you say on here makes sense and does help, even if - at the time - it doesn't seem like it. Hopefully THAT made sense... haha.

*cuddles everyone* Like Laura said, sorry it's not more... :(

Doikers 21-07-2010 09:15 PM

*Spots April and sends HUGE hugs to her*

*Hugs Laura too :)*

Scarletdreamer 21-07-2010 09:41 PM

*spots Mark and Hels and sends ginormous cuddles to both of them* :) How are you doing now?? since it's been a bit since you've both updated us on how you're doing... :)

*hides in the warren*

Doikers 21-07-2010 09:46 PM

I'm at my parents April , lack of privacy but I'm doing okay considering , Played with my baby neice a bit :) I'll be back online tommorow I hope , I pretty much have to go now , Take care you :)

*Seeks out and joins April in the warren for the night*

FlyingNy 21-07-2010 09:48 PM

*Joins April and Mark in warren.*
*Group hug*

What's wrong April?

xx

Scarletdreamer 21-07-2010 10:03 PM

*group hugs Mark & Lia, and Hels if she's about in her invisibility cloak, & anyone else who wants a group hug!!*

I... don't know. Just talking with yet another person about some "sensitive issues" (you probably know what I'm talking about, Lia) and it's brought up some stuff I'd rather not think about. UGH.

Anyway.

Ummm... other than that, though, I'm doing alright, although rather warm. It's a humid and warm day here. :( I read some in front of a fan and have spent awhile doodling about online, playing a bit of WoW and also "Facebooking" and "LiveJournaling" ... heh. And of course, "RYLing." :P Jarrod and I went to a mall near us today, to go to Border's there (bookstore)... had a lot of fun. I bought 2 new Kristin Hannah books, even though I'm only halfway through one of the two that I still have to read. Jarrod got "Bass Guitar for Dummies" - lol - I love the "...for Dummies" series. Learnt so much about bipolar by reading "Bipolar for Dummies" awhile ago... :) ...even though it sounds absolutely stupid. (I'm dxed bipolar NOS, I think... not sure, hah.) They're very helpful books. But anyway... it was nice and air conditioned in the mall, which was very welcome as it's about a 45 mile ride there, in a non-a/c'ed car. >_< Oh well.

Sorry, I'm rambling on about me again... >_< SHUT UP, APRIL... :crying:

SoMuchMore 21-07-2010 10:13 PM

*cuddles april* glad you had a good time at borders.

*joins in group hug with april, lia, and mark (and possibly helen if she is actually in there lol, that cloak makes things difficult)*

Scarletdreamer 21-07-2010 10:16 PM

How are you doing, Laura? *extra cuddles*

SoMuchMore 21-07-2010 10:22 PM

Not great. I'm shut down right now though. Don't worry, not important. I shouldn't even post in here, I'm not being a good ward mate with my lack of individuals and all. I'm sorry.

Scarletdreamer 21-07-2010 10:28 PM

Oh sweetie, it's not about making individual replies every time you post. It's about getting and giving support. And God knows you've given a lot of support in the past!! Please don't stop posting... I would miss you. A lot. :( Also, I just caught up in your r/v and I'm sorry for all of the stuff that's been going on that I've been missing... *extra special comforting hugs* If you ever need to talk, I'm here, okay? PM inbox is always open. *cuddles gently*