RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Cazki 06-12-2010 12:33 AM

Hey everyone :) *Hugs for everyone* I LOVE Casualty! Its awesome! I have a spoiler to lol.

FlyingNy 06-12-2010 12:39 AM

Oh yay Ian! I can discuss this with you. What exactly is going on with them two (Warren and Kirsty) cos I am just confused now...

Cazki 06-12-2010 12:42 AM

Hehe lol well i think Warren treats Kirsty bad which is why she makes alot of excuses.

FlyingNy 06-12-2010 12:45 AM

Got that bit. He plays a lot of mind games with her and I noticed he gets sehr jealous. There's talk of violence as well, although we have never actully seen any of that. I have watched this show since I was about 5. It's a ledge.

Cazki 06-12-2010 12:46 AM

Who is your favourite character/s?

FlyingNy 06-12-2010 12:52 AM

Hmm...I have watched it since the beginning of time, so that's a tough one...I like Ruth because I think she's misunderstood and I want to give her a hug most of the time. I think she's lonely, but like me she just doesn't know how to show her true emotions. I like Kirsty as well cos she's just cool and I did like Jess before she buggered off. I think Dixie, Jeff and Polly make an awesome threesome in the least disturbing way possible. It's hard to chose, I've seen so many come and go.

Cazki 06-12-2010 12:58 AM

I like Tess, Charlie, Zoe, dixie and Jeff. I miss Comfort, i really liked her and i miss Abs, Maggie Kelsy and Josh.

FlyingNy 06-12-2010 01:10 AM

I like Zoe, she's nice. Espcially today. Kelsey was lovely too, I always thought her and Big Mac would make a sweet couple. I'd better go to sleep now anyhow, school in the morning. Night night, poor fellow wardies who are just gonna have to skip over our ramblings :) *Hugs*

[Purple_Rain] 06-12-2010 01:15 AM

hey guys - I hope you are all ok and staying safe on this rather cold night.

Just a quick note, I've had to edit a few posts a couple of pages back, as they were breaking the rules of not posting ED stats [see those rules here]. If you have a read of those rules, you'll see that posting amount of calories, weight, BMI, foodlists and other things are againts the rules; it'd be great if you could bare that in mind on this thread :)

Also, I wanted to say having barely ever been in vets before, seeing such supportive replies on this thread restored my faith in humanity a bit, so thank you for that :)

Cazki 06-12-2010 01:21 AM

Night Lia take care *Hugs Lia* Wow its so quiet in here, anyone else around?

Doikers 06-12-2010 10:09 AM

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Purple Rain* Hello , I'm Mark , I hope hugs are okay, *Waves if not*

jonikd 06-12-2010 10:38 AM

hey Mark, nice work still being here and basically holding the ward together with all your support. You're awesome :)

JK
x

xxjuliexx 06-12-2010 10:50 AM

*hugs mark tightly*
hi jk

Doikers 06-12-2010 11:04 AM

JK!!! *HUUUUUUGS* How have you been ? Good to see you back :D

*Hugs Julie* How are you?

Disturbia 06-12-2010 11:25 AM

Morning , i have been up since 5 am
Made coffee anyone want some ?

Doikers 06-12-2010 11:29 AM

OOhh Coffee , yes please:) Why up so early?

Disturbia 06-12-2010 11:54 AM

* pours Doikers a mug of coffee *
i went to my bed at 8.30 last night

Doikers 06-12-2010 11:59 AM

Heh I went to bed at 9pm lol , I still didn't manage to force myself out of bed until 12 hours later :P .
I'm Mark btw , welcome to the ward , it's a bit quiet whilst people are at work, Uni etc but more people do show up later on , Thanks for the coffee :) How are you Willow?

Disturbia 06-12-2010 12:08 PM

Hi Mark, Am doing ok apart from not eating much.
How are you ?

Doikers 06-12-2010 12:12 PM

I'm feeling okay , Needed that coffee :) I have an appointment at 1.30pm and am struggling to pass the time between now and then . I might try and learn another couple of pages of my game manual today , *Listens to his Music and sips his coffee*

Doikers 06-12-2010 12:30 PM

I just got 1st on Curveball ,Woop! I'll be mentioning this again later when more people are on :P(Sorry to brag)

Disturbia 06-12-2010 12:38 PM

Yay well done !!

Doikers 06-12-2010 12:43 PM

Hee! Thankyou :) I've been trying a while , been creeping up the leaderboard and now .......Yay!

Just Wrapped a Christmas gift for Mariama my Neice , her first Christmas , She was born on the 2nd January , It's a baby book , (I guess Presants for babys are more for their parents ?) I also bought her some festive leggings :)

one_step_closer 06-12-2010 02:54 PM

Those sound like very thoughtful presents, Mark.

I phoned the voluntary crisis team last night wanting to talk about what was making me feel suicidal but the person who answered just wanted me to distract myself so we ended up just talking about me going to bed. I then went to phone a helpline but decided against it because I couldn't be bothered talking any more. Everything seems hopeless. It's so snowy here that I don't know if my brother is going to be able to visit on my birthday or maybe even Christmas.

Doikers 06-12-2010 04:37 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* I hope you're okay. Umm it's good that you called someone and helplines have their place too but are not for us all . I rang a helpline for the first time ever recently and they were nice to me. It takes a lot of courage to call any of those people , well done you :)!

Louise 06-12-2010 04:52 PM

hugs everyone

Doikers 06-12-2010 05:03 PM

*Hugs Louise* How are you today?

Well I get back from my appointment and my Mail is waiting for me . including a letter from E-on , some of you will remember that E-on repeatedly jerked me over, caused me stressstressstress , and even caused some S.I. and now.........now they have written to me basically saying "please come back to us this Christmas" !!!!!!! No Sodding way, the out and out cheek of them! Crickey!!

one_step_closer 06-12-2010 05:09 PM

Thanks, Mark. How are you?

How are you, Louise?

Doikers 06-12-2010 05:14 PM

I'm feeling okay thanks Lindsay Had an insightful one to one with Kat for my group . Would have dearly loved to drink earlier but can't on my Antabuse. I'm even giving it 7% serious thought on coming off it , Stupid thoughts!

FlyingNy 06-12-2010 06:17 PM

*Hugs Mark* You know that won't do any good, as annoying as it is, the pills are helping. Think what it was like when you came off them for a bit, and how relieved you were to go back on. You can do this :)

*Hugs Lindsey* I've connacted hotlines before and found them annoying and unhelpful. You just need to find the right one for you. I've found one that I am more used to and they are kind to me there. I haven't managed a phonecall, which is probably just as well. I'd just sit there and stutter like an idiot.

*Hugs Louise* How are you?

Doikers 06-12-2010 06:22 PM

I do know it's a bad idea coming off My Antabuse. Just I would like to drink sometimes , It helps numb up to a point.
I was re reading a thread I made in R&R about gothy films and the post by the person who was mean has triggered me again *Sigh* I want to send them a telling off . But I know that won't do me any good ...... *Sigh*

Doikers 06-12-2010 06:26 PM

How are you Lia? :)

Doikers 06-12-2010 06:45 PM

*Spots and squishes Crimson* :) How are you ?

FlyingNy 06-12-2010 07:10 PM

*Hugs Mark* Is that the first person to post? The one that made the comment. Please try to resist, do something distracting. 8 days now you've gone without SI, that's something to be pround of :)

Doikers 06-12-2010 07:13 PM

Lia *Hugs* 8 Days !! It's a weird feeling. knowing I've gone a while S.I. free triggers me a bit.

PoisonedApple 06-12-2010 07:26 PM

*hugs everyone* Good job, Mark!
I'm eh...
As for April's question, I'm here every weekday reading and trying to keep up with what's going on. I just haven't been posting. If I were to be rightly and wholly honest I've been distancing myself for a while now with periodic bouts of trying not to.

This weekend was good though... Arianna (4) got to go to my friend Jackie's for her daughter Cessalee's (3) birthday party. She had tons of fun. Then after that me and Millie went out and ended up dancing with a guy wearing a kilt and all of the appropriate matching accessories. Now it's odd to see in the first place (a guy wearing that in the US in general) but in Alaska in December?! We've have temperatures in the negatives (F)! I was cold in jeans and a winter coat. Anyways... he was cool, very drunk, but cool. I'll try to put up a pic of this guy dancing later (from my phone so no flash... it's a little dark but still)

PoisonedApple 06-12-2010 07:28 PM

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&i...111438848-1&zw

Doikers 06-12-2010 07:35 PM

Thats sounds fun Crimson ! Your link up there ^ wants me to open a gmail account ?? *Hugs ya*

PoisonedApple 06-12-2010 07:38 PM

dang... when i put in the link it showed the pic int the message box... i wonder why its doing a link now... i'll mess with it and see if i can fix it...

Doikers 06-12-2010 07:40 PM

Dang ............ < I like that word :)

SoMuchMore 06-12-2010 07:40 PM

hi everyone
*hugs*

one_step_closer 06-12-2010 07:43 PM

Hi Laura, how are you?

PoisonedApple 06-12-2010 07:46 PM

well if photobucket ever loads so i can log in and upload the pic...

SoMuchMore 06-12-2010 07:47 PM

okay right now. have class in a few minutes. feel a bit bad that i havent been around much lately. busy btwn finishing up the semester of uni, hiring new people at work, learning how to do my new job, finishing up graduate school applications, and reading/editing stories for the magazine i web edit... yea.. busy. Ive been thinking of everyone though. Miss being able to catch up easily :-)

*hugs lindsay* How r u?

Hey Crimson! *hugs* good to see you around!

Doikers 06-12-2010 07:49 PM

*Hugs Laura* How are you today?

PoisonedApple 06-12-2010 07:50 PM

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

forget photobucket... try this^ link. hopefully it works better.

Doikers 06-12-2010 07:57 PM

Looks like a right old Hootenany Crimson :)

SoMuchMore 06-12-2010 08:00 PM

*hugs mark* okay. how r u?

crimson - i could see the picture in the last link u just posted. lol that guy looks interesting and i agree, cold. its too cold to wear that where i am in the midwest, nevertheless in alaska! lol

Doikers 06-12-2010 08:06 PM

I'm feeling okay , I've a slight headache , but generally okay , I bathed BEFORE dinner tonight which was pasta , I've put on my heating heh

^ I didn't bath IN pasta I Bathed THEN had pasta :P^

misskitty112 06-12-2010 08:31 PM

*hugs ward* sorry, until uni is up for the semester, individuals will be on hold, unless I get energy.
So, quick rundown... we have four inches of snow, supposed to get 6 more tonight... whooo! It's cold, I have a little over half of my brit lit paper done, I need to read lit theory and do a short paper on it, my Market Plan Presentation is due Wednesday, and I need to start a history paper, that is also due friday.
I hope this light at the end of the uni tunnel isn't an oncoming "oh my god you failed EVERYTHING!" train.