RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Marshmallow. 12-05-2016 02:17 PM

They tell you to do these things like its so easy. The nurse actually said to me I have lots of friends I could spend time with. I literally have 2 people I would call friends. They don't seem to understand that I don't speak to my friends or family about how I'm feeling all the time.
Been prescribed zopiclone so actually had some sleep last night. Other than that I feel upset but empty at the same time.
How is everyone else doing?

AR.

Doikers 12-05-2016 03:10 PM

I'm sorry Ashley, it seems the same where ever in the country you are , the CMHT here is a joke.
My only friend has moved away yesterday. This town is dodgy as all hell. Don't drink but "Get out there"

Anyhoo, I'm still here.

Kathryn_Anna 12-05-2016 08:27 PM

Sorry I haven't been here in what seems like forever. I just can't keep up with things.

My youngest is sick. If it weren't for all of our experience with my middle child we would have been sent to be admitted. I've had like 3 referrals for her alone in the last 3 days. On top of the 7 people my middle sees and the 4 people my oldest sees. If I wasn't done adulting before I am so done now! To top things off, hubby is out of town and I had to pick the oldest up from school early because he felt like he was going to pass out.

*curls up with a blanket and pillow to take a nice long nap*

Eir 13-05-2016 10:12 AM

*waves*
Hello everybody, how's things?
I'm just hiding my brain here.

Marshmallow. 13-05-2016 02:06 PM

Sounds exactly like the CMHT in my area, it's like they don't listen. It makes me not want to open up to them. It's been over a month since I was d/c from hospital and I've still not been seen by the psychiatrist...

RescueIsPossible 13-05-2016 04:22 PM

Hey I'm ok I think. I've been debating suicide alot lately I'll be fine though I always am. What's up with you?
side note does anyone have advice on getting responses from a thread?

Doikers 13-05-2016 05:51 PM

Some threads are slow Haile ..... Sorry idk what to say .

Mind swimming.

Marshmallow. 13-05-2016 08:48 PM

I'm feeling so lonely at the moment. It feels like forever since I last spoke to my ex partner. I miss him so much, without him I spend all my time alone and have no one to speak to. Pathetic, I know.
I have an appointment with my GP on Monday to see if I'm ready to return to work. I need to go back because my sick pay will run out soon but I know that I'm not ready. If someone asks why I have been off I know I will burst into tears.
I just need someone to talk to.
How is everyone else doing?

caiden 13-05-2016 10:13 PM

just signed myself out of the local mental hospital A.M.A. at least two weeks before they believed I was realy ready to, by lying for the previous week all week long of course, and now im beginning to seriously question that decision....majorly tripping, and ive only been out not even 48 hours yet!

Doikers 14-05-2016 10:47 AM

Hi Caiden , I'm Mark , How are you Today?

Hey Ashley ,you're not Pathetic hun , believe me , I am going through some major heart ache (Although different circumstances) so I kinda know how you're feeling . Feel free to PM me if you want to talk :)

Marshmallow. 14-05-2016 01:32 PM

How are you doing now Caiden? Do you have any follow up appointments?
It just feels pathetic, like yeah all my MH issues were already there but the breakup is what causing me to feel so bad. When I was admitted I felt like the nurses were laughing at me like, look at the stupid 24 y/o that OD'd cause her bf dumped her.
I think I will take you up on that offer Mark, thanks.

Eir 14-05-2016 04:10 PM

I'm a worthless coward.
*curls up under a bed* I'm safe for the moment. Too fried to do anything. Shall force sleep for safety.

Marshmallow. 14-05-2016 07:17 PM

You're not a worthless coward. I do the same, sleep for safety.
How are you doing now? I'm Ashley btw.

Doikers 14-05-2016 08:01 PM

Neither od you are cowards .

Eir 15-05-2016 07:04 AM

I'm Annie. Welcome Ashley.
I am a coward and a liar. Phone call from the Partner saying his mum saw something suggesting I'm not happy in the relationship and was thinking of moving on on Facebook.
I had liked a friends post suggesting these things. I AM not happy with the relationship, and regularly think of running away. But because I'm not in a headspace to admit it to him, I told him I'd liked a friends post and that was all there was to it.
I don't think the relationship is salvageable. His new way of thinking is not compatible with my career or beliefs. I am starting to think he has borderline personality disorder but he doesn't believe in mental illness. I don't like the decisions he's made regarding our daughter.
But I'm not ready to leave him. And I can't talk it out with him because his mindset will confirm I'm betraying him because I'm brainwashed.
I'm a coward cos I hate conflict and therefore lied to him and said it was all good.
And because of this I'm triggered but not enough to overcome the calming of the meds, yet...
Thanks for the reassurance tho.

Doikers 15-05-2016 10:27 AM

I'm gonna leave this jar of hugs here on the table.

I hurt.

Eir 15-05-2016 02:50 PM

*safe hugs for Mark*

RescueIsPossible 15-05-2016 07:29 PM

im really angry today but no clue why...... i was angry last night too....

sorry you are hurting mark hope everything turns out ok...

i get that breakingup with someone can be hard annie. i just broke up with boyfriend. it was really hard for me to do but i feel better now that i went and did it. maybe think of how you will feel afterwards and explain to him how you are feeling. conflict is hard.....

Doikers 16-05-2016 09:57 AM

*Offers safe hugs all round*

Marshmallow. 16-05-2016 11:51 AM

*grabs blanket and pillow and curls up on the big chair in the corner*
I need to stay in here today, keep safe. It's going to be a rough one, I'm struggling to see the point in fighting this any longer.
Hope everyone else is doing okay today.