RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 23-06-2009 11:40 AM

*Hugs Cheryl* What's up sweets?

Tat's really touching, Bex. Thanks for sharing.

*Hugs Helen* Aww babes, I know how you feel. He's not worth your tears, seriously. Forget him, try not to let him get to you.

*Hugs Kat* Suicidal thoughts are horrible, but I'm glad you know that you can't die because of the consequences and people you'd leave behind. When you get those thoughts, try as hard as you can to think of the good things you have in your life and hold onto that.

Hello Tara. Welcome to the ward. Glad to see you've made yourself comfy :)

Hannah - Well done for not giving in, that was really strong of you.

*Hugs Anita* We're all here if you need to rant or anything. Stay safe hun.

--------

I'm feeling alright today. Wishing I had something to do. Might phone my CPN as the stupid woman hasn't contacted me in over a month, tell her about the dark thoughts I've been having etc. I also want a meds review so I can ask her to arrange that.

*Leaves hugs*
xxx

realflifefaerie 23-06-2009 12:16 PM

I'm really sorry don't have time for individual replies.
Thanks for the hugs, I'm not actually feeling any better but hey.

*leaves hugs and biscuits*

~Kaytee~ 23-06-2009 01:49 PM

I should be happy for him right? I just don't know what to think or feel. Feel so confused about it. And I know one coffee doesn't mean ****. But what if it turns into something more? What if I get a 'new' mum? I don't WANT a new mum *sigh* Should stop being so selfish (Y)

shadowedseraph 23-06-2009 02:29 PM

*hugs BigBear* its hard to accept things like that, i think what your feeling is completely understandable and not selfish at all!

likelionsdo 23-06-2009 06:01 PM

Oh bigbear.. you're not selfish!!
My parent's divorce isn't final yet but my mom is living with her new boyfriend- she even wanted to bring him to my graduation and prom! I don't think i'm wrong in the least in saying I don't want the divorce to be final.. I'm afraid she'll marry him after... I don't want anyone like him in my life... and I don't know how to get her to see what a bad person he is.. ugh.

realflifefaerie 23-06-2009 06:14 PM

*hugs zowie* I can identify with that so much, although it doesn't bother me he tries his best to provoke me which does upset me. How did contacting your CPN go?

*hugs cheryl* what's a waste of time honey?

*hugs bex* thanks for sharing that.

*hugs Helen* you're worth more than he is honey, try not to let him get to you.

*hugs Eclectic*a* well done for having the strength to fight them, I agree with zowie, focus on the positive. Thinking of you.

*hugs Tara* Welcome, I hope you find it supportive.

*hugs wildly insane* well done for not giving in!

*hugs anita* Feel free to talk if you want.

*hugs Bigbear* it's understandable to feel that way, you aren't being selfish honey.

*hugs shadowedseraph and any other lurkers*

I just wan this anxiety to go now, it's become constant and is getting worse. I'm so so scared but I'm not sure about what specifically.

likelionsdo 23-06-2009 06:20 PM

if you have any tea, or hot cocoa that helps me when i get my anxiety attacks, secrets :) or a nice long shower helps too!

zowie 23-06-2009 06:36 PM

I finally managed to get hold of my CPN. She's seeing me Friday.
My dad and I are feeling pissed off that she left it this long and it had to be down to me to contact her. Plus I need to ask her to arrange a meds review, which should be every six months at least.
Ugh. Greenacres are useless.

Damnation. 23-06-2009 08:35 PM

Ugh, wtf? Sense: that makes none x_x *hugs*

likelionsdo 23-06-2009 09:13 PM

my boyfriend's kind of like that too- i don't tell him when i want to cut and he just goes on about how stressed i make him... which totally isn't possible if i don't tell him my problems. I have a good guy friend I talk to once in a while about my problems so i don't stress my boyfriend out with them and then he tells me he doesn't want me to talk to that guy.
*rolls eyes*
boys sometimes, right?
eclectic*a he sounds a bit like a douche to you, and i'm sorry for that *hugs*

Strawberry.Bananas 23-06-2009 09:15 PM

*sobs in the corner* I'm sorry guys, I'm back again. And I'm in a state. I can't handle this anymore.

CrazyHayley 23-06-2009 09:22 PM

*group huggles everyone in ward*

Hey guys, I came back from my hols on sunday but only just got my laptop back off of my mate, so this is the first opportunity I've had to come on here. Am shattered and other things that I won't go on about right now, but I'm glad I've therapy tomorrow....

Anyhoo, nearly 10pages of stuff has gone on since I escaped the ward, so I'm sorry but there's too much for individual responses. I'll try and get back into the swing of things soon, but for now, I need an early night.

*snuggles down in favourite spot by the big pot plant*

wildly insane 23-06-2009 11:40 PM

*hugs* sorry that's all I can do right now

*hugs Hayley* welcome back, how was your holiday? hope the meeting with the counsellor goes okay tomorrow

*hugs Vicki* what's up, you can tell us :)

*hugs Tara* whatever you do don't stop talking to your guy friend, I find you need your real friends more than you need anybody else.

*hugs Kat* that is idiotic, don't listen to him, have you tried to make him see sense?

*hugs Dayna* how are you?

*hugs Arwen* cpn sounds useless :P hope the meeting goes okay

*hugs Secrets* hope the anxiety is abating, I finding concentrating on breathing helps, and going for a walk

*hugs Shadowedseraph* how are you?

*hugs Katie* it's perfectly understandable, but don't worry no-one will ever replace your mum in you or your dad's eyes, someone else is someone else always.

*hugs Anita* you can talk to us if you want, we're here to listen

am crying, don't want to fight anymore

Damnation. 24-06-2009 12:38 AM

Feeling utter ****. Not even sure why. I kinda want to go back to bed :/

*hugs all*

~Kaytee~ 24-06-2009 02:18 AM

That appt was crap.
Really was. Horrible
And I have to go back in 2 weeks.
Blah. Don't make me. Please.
I shouldn't have said anything =[
Let me suffer in silence :D

wildly insane 24-06-2009 09:42 AM

can today start again?

realflifefaerie 24-06-2009 09:59 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'm really sorry i don't have time for individual replies, I should be out the door however am not even dressed. Can anyone tell I don't want today?

*hides*

~Kaytee~ 24-06-2009 11:08 AM

Thanks guys for the replies before =]
Just.. confusing time :notsure:

hannah- i wish today could start over.. hope your ok *cuddles*

secrets- dont apologise, hope you have a good day, hopefully, take care *cuddles*

Eclectic*a- men ay? o.O *cuddles* sorry, i dont know what else to say xx

zowie 24-06-2009 11:13 AM

*Hugs everyone* I have read, and I care.
Thinking of all of you xxx

~Kaytee~ 24-06-2009 11:23 AM

*hugs arwen* hope your ok xx