RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

ravynsoul 02-01-2009 01:59 AM

*Hugs* You said you were scared about talking to him about it.. what if you tried writing something down... you could review it before showing him or not show him at all if you didn't like what you wrote. You say you rely on each other... so it's a two way street... so hopefully he's just working through something and will be able to help support you with the eviction. Don't know if I made any sense there or not..

Damnation. 02-01-2009 02:01 AM

Well, I've written a load in a rant, and he likes to keep tabs on what I write (I dunno if that's just ranting, or in general actually o.o) but he'll come across it sooner or later. I guess that's kinda taking the coward's way out :sweat:

ravynsoul 02-01-2009 02:06 AM

I don't think that's the coward's way out... you know he'll see it and that gives him an opportunity to respond without being forced to respond.. that actually is probably a better way.

Damnation. 02-01-2009 02:08 AM

Ahh good. I'm glad you think so. I just hope this ends up getting resolved soon, 'cause it's really upsetting at times, when he seems so distant, and I'm not always sure if I've genuinely something to be worried about, or if I'm just being too 'HAY STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND GIMME ATTENTION' .__.;;

ravynsoul 02-01-2009 02:17 AM

*hugs* that sucks and I feel your pain.... I hope it resolves soon too! That's never a fun feeling. I think for me I can process a lot, but emotional stuff related to friendship and relationships is the worst, and I think being uncertain is worse than knowing either way...

Damnation. 02-01-2009 02:20 AM

*Hugs back* We've already faced a fair bit together, so I'd hate for things to end up going sour ._.;;.

As it happens, things have been a bit better today. He's still quiet, but it seems he's got a toddling child to chase after, so yeah. Fingers crossed things continue to get better. Thanks Ravyn

ravynsoul 02-01-2009 02:28 AM

That's good to hear that today's been better... children can take quite a bit out of ya.. my three cousins are over for 10 days - today being day 7--and are quite lovely- but they have more energy than I can handle. I'll keep my fingers crossed too.

ravynsoul 02-01-2009 02:29 AM

Louise: not sure if you're own any more.. but just wondering how you're doing.

Damnation. 02-01-2009 02:31 AM

Ravyn: Yeah, I can appreciate that. I haven't had much contact with kids, but even I know how exuberant they can be. The niece and nephew of my dad's girlfriend are insane, lol. They're only little as well. Not sure how old they are now, but under six, I think

And yeah, I hope you're doing okay as well, Louise

ravynsoul 02-01-2009 02:43 AM

lol! I'd love to have half the energy they have!

Well I'm going to watch a dvd, so I'll chat with you later. Have a good night!

Accidentally Abstract 02-01-2009 04:15 AM

*needs a hug* =[

MammaMia 02-01-2009 04:29 AM

^ *sends you lots of cuddles*

ARGH. I went to bed at 9pm, went to sleep and stayed asleep until 2.15 and can't nod back off :(

Accidentally Abstract 02-01-2009 04:35 AM

Thank you *sends cuddles back*.
Hmm, the sleep thing sucks. I guess at least you got some sleep..? Maybe you'll get tired again soon. x

ego_ruina 02-01-2009 04:45 AM

Hey everyone, hope your all ok.

I can't sleep tonight either, I have a a strange sensation all over me...that sounds stupid :blush:, it's wierd.

Accidentally Abstract 02-01-2009 05:11 AM

That does sound weird. Hope you're okay. x

MammaMia 02-01-2009 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accidentally Abstract (Post 1325284)
Thank you *sends cuddles back*.
Hmm, the sleep thing sucks. I guess at least you got some sleep..? Maybe you'll get tired again soon. x

You're very welcome me dear & thank you for the cuddles back. The sleep thing does suck, but I think I need to remember, that my body takes a while to re-adjust sleeping times or something. I don't know. But least I did have some sleep and got to sleep at 9pm :) I guess being awake this early means for shopping time later? :hehe:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ego_ruina (Post 1325295)
Hey everyone, hope your all ok.

I can't sleep tonight either, I have a a strange sensation all over me...that sounds stupid :blush:, it's wierd.

Hey ego, welcome to the psych ward :) Not sleeping sucks. The strange sesation does sound strange, do you have problems with sleep or anything? It just might be because you're really tired or something?

MammaMia 02-01-2009 06:15 AM

Oh I forgot to mention something :D

I'm now 7 months free of self harm, doesn't seem quite possible to be honest. Plus, I haven't overdosed/attempted suicide in about 5 weeks or so. So looks like I really am recovering? :)

Damnation. 02-01-2009 06:15 AM

Well done, Helen <3

MammaMia 02-01-2009 06:21 AM

Thank you Dayna :) I was going to mention the whole od/suicide thing in my moving forward thread but decided against it. But I know it could maybe be encouraging in here, and I know quite a few people have supported me non-stop in here and would appericate knowing that.

(edited this post because some of what I said wasn't approipate)

Damnation. 02-01-2009 06:22 AM

You're welcome. And ooh, you made a thread? *Waddles off to look*