RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 15-11-2008 05:08 PM

*hugs auburn and anyone else who needs one*

I'm home alone at the moment. Not good, but I need to prove to my dad that I can do it.
Emma, I know how you feel about thinking your SI isn't 'proper'. I haven't got tools that will cut me deep enough. I'm going to look through dad's tool box and see if there's anything there. x

Auburn Shadow 15-11-2008 05:26 PM

*hugs zowie*

keep talking to us if it helps sweetie.

*hugs everyone else*

Tom's mum's helping Jess tidy my room... But... it's disgusting. I don't want her to find everything. I... people tidying my stuff scares me. I can't do it. I need to go into town, but... I really can't face the bridges. I keep dreaming about jumping off. I think... I think I need help. I'm going to see Barbara again on Thursday, but Ruth wants me to talk about my dad, and... I don't think I'm ready for that. At all... it sends me into panic, just thinking about telling her.

MammaMia 15-11-2008 05:58 PM

*cuddles everyone*

I just wish I could help people, but I can't and someone said right now I need to be selfish and put myself first. But I don't remember how to do that? All I know is how to help people...look after them....try make them believe it's gonna be ok. Cus deep down, thats me...it's part of who I am.

I'm actually crying at everything everyone's written in here...maybe Emma's right, maybe I need to quit this place for a while...but it's helped me and yet right now I cant even explain what's going down with me =\

Louise 15-11-2008 06:03 PM

*sends hugs to everyone*

i feel really low today it is horrible and scary. *cries*

Mary Anne 15-11-2008 08:53 PM

*loiters at the door*

*gives a big cuddle to everyone who wants or needs one*

feeling a little fragile right now, having to live on my own is horrible and means I can cut without anyone stopping me which is scary, I'm worried I might get carried away.

Louise 15-11-2008 09:04 PM

please try to keep distracting yourself mary. your not alone, thinking about you. ((((mary anne))))

MammaMia 15-11-2008 09:25 PM

I can't do this.
I can't fix this.
What am I supossed to do?
Cus I can't survive.

Auburn Shadow 15-11-2008 09:58 PM

*hugs everyone*

Pomegranate 16-11-2008 03:33 AM

Cut,think it may need stitching, but don't feel guilty or anything. Just an overwhelming desire to make more. My arm/legs DESERVE THIS. I deserve this, Sarah was wrong. I deserve this pain, this damage. Started on a second cut, i HAVE to do this, sorry.

*hugs everyone who needs them*

Pomegranate 16-11-2008 04:23 AM

:crying: :crying: :crying: arrrrgghhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :crying:

Jetforce 16-11-2008 07:12 AM

wats up emma??

*huge hugs*

MammaMia 16-11-2008 01:24 PM

I am a mess.

Auburn Shadow 16-11-2008 01:44 PM

*hugs*

Once again I have absolutely no recollection of last night. *sigh*

MammaMia 16-11-2008 02:27 PM

*hugs Han*

I don't remember writing that post either.

lost and alone 16-11-2008 06:04 PM

walks in goes straight for the coner, i really want to cut, damn it i cant stop thinking about it, and noithing is distacting me from it. not good really not good

zowie 16-11-2008 06:57 PM

I was told to go to A&E but I know the psych liason finished at 5 so I'd have to wait for hours for an on call psych to come down and see me. And then all they'd do is tell me to take the clonazepam. So I've taken a double dose of clonazepam and will take my meds and go to sleep early.
I really can't handle this anymore, it feels like none of the professionals can help. No one can help.

MammaMia 17-11-2008 01:19 AM

*cuddles you both*

Here we go.
Another monday.
Fun.
Not.

Ileana 17-11-2008 02:21 AM

Just letting my pressence be known.

caiden 17-11-2008 06:07 AM

aaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!
sorry all, just needed to scream...i feel like i cant do this anymore...i am so close to just giving up...

*curls up in a ball, rocking in the corner*

Auburn Shadow 17-11-2008 07:44 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'm so damned fed up of feeling like this. I can't do it anymore.